FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

SAVE US.A

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SAVE US.A
    Posted: 01 May 2010 at 2:04am
This is ridiculous, we got non native United States citizens whose secondary language is English, and I have NO problem reading there posts. Then look at a few native born (US) English speaking (kinda), and I have to read there posts a multiple of times to get any meaning out of them. Come on people, we already look bad enough.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 2:28am
No sh!t now sum a-holes think they can get away with giving police the authority to harass ppl with different skin color or language. Yes im talkin bout Arizona.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 3:03am
I know... how shocking is it that people don't know the difference between words like there, their and they're Tongue
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 3:35am
Not necessarily as bad as "will" for "well?"  That wrong word in the first post might of partially been a joke/ spot the grammar error type thing lol.  I have to admit it.  Native born American members spelling worse than native French members is kind of sad.
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:42am
IRAN GNNA FCK U UP
b****in about pub games is retarded and never overlook the fact that at the end of the day it makes u a better player! adapt
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 5:07am
As devil's advocate, there is no official language at the Federal level. Only 28 states have defined English as their language.

P.16
http://www.ilw.com/immigrationdaily/news/2007,0515-crs.pdf
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 7:34am
Another reason USA needs saving:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8655651.stm
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 9:00am
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 9:19am
Originally posted by HanFei

As devil's advocate, there is no official language at the Federal level. Only 28 states have defined English as their language.

P.16
http://www.ilw.com/immigrationdaily/news/2007,0515-crs.pdf
Yes that may be so but's it's just common sense to learn the "official language" of the country that you live in. And it's offered for free. Would you live in China without learning at least one dialect of their language?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 9:25am
Originally posted by iAM_Determined

No sh!t now sum a-holes think they can get away with giving police the authority to harass ppl with different skin color or language. Yes im talkin bout Arizona.
I thought they just gave the police the authority to harass the people who are breaking the law. Illegal immigration is just that - ILLEGAL.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 9:52am

you happen to be a retard. the law is no diffrent then mexicos laws or every other countries.
and guess what, asking someone for id isnt harrasing, happens to me all the time and yes its profiling. apparently you can only be profiled if you are mexican now.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 10:06am
One of the REAL problems in this country is that people don't understand what the word ILLEGAL means.  ILLEGAL means against the law. ILLEGAL does not mean UNDOCUMENTED.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 10:10am
LMAO - what a joke.  Arizona passes a law that compels it's law enforcement to enforce existing Federal law and the world is about to end.

We seem to have forgotten the part about "illegal" being a crime.  Let alone the fact that yet another law enforcement officer was shot yesterday... by an illegal alien.  WTF?

These law enforcement officials need reasonable cause to inquire about citizenship.  In addition, this is not a primary offense and the "suspects" were already detained for breaking some other law.

Hmmm... what's reasonable cause?  How about a mini van speeding.  The mini van is pulled over and it is found to have exceeded the maximum occupancy... by about 10 people!  The driver has no identification, which is required by law to operate a vehicle anywhere in America.  The officer then asks if anyone else has identification (presumably so they can drive).  No answer given and he gets a blank stare from everyone.  Not a single person in the vehicle is able to answer him in english.  Speaking english is part of becoming a citizen of the United States.

It's reasonable to assume that these folks are "likely" illegal aliens.  The new law only requires the officer to check with the Federal Government to ensure that the occupants of the vehicle are in the U.S. legally.  If they are, they get a ticket and fine for not carrying their identifying documents AS ALREADY REQUIRED BY FEDERAL LAW.  If not, they get turned over to the Border Control for a hot meal, a comfy bed and a ride home.

How is that profiling?  No mention of race, color, creed, religion, etc.

make sure you understand the law before taking a side.

Edit:  "Documented Aliens" are required by Federal Law to carry and produce their "Documents" on demand by any U.S. law enforcement official.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Gh0sTLikE View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 10:14am
another reason why the u.s needs saving... :O

www.usdebtclock.org/
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 10:43am
Originally posted by i_Own_U

IRAN GNNA FCK U UP

israel would wipe its ass with iran, america would wipe its ass with iran and the rest of the world if it came down to it.

you are a gay little pissant. go shackle your women.. thats the only way a little dipsh1t like you would ever get anything anyhow... maybe thats why the culture is like that.. keep the supressed and keep them r4ped. good job you f**got ass loser
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 11:27am
Thats one thing I never understood, over 2 years at my job talking to people on the phone I get cursed out for not being able to speak Spanish or Hmong, getting told on how its unfair and even being called a racist. Pretty soon its going to be a requirement to learn these languages to get a job.
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

<FONT style=": #000000"> 
<FONT style=": #000000">you happen to be a retard. the law is no diffrent then mexicos laws or every other countries.
<FONT style=": #000000">and guess what, asking someone for id isnt harrasing, happens to me all the time and yes its profiling. apparently you can only be profiled if you are mexican now.
<FONT style=": #000000"> 

Retard? no was just really really flying high. but I dont think theres an excuse for azhole. ,.l.. (-_-) ..l.,
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 1:01pm
so Lunchy makes a post about bad english/grammar on this site, and everyone who hates "brown" people come out of the wood work. nice.

let's round em up, ship and back, or bomb them F-Yeah! 

ridiculous. 
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

so Lunchy makes a post about bad english/grammar on this site, and everyone who hates "brown" people come out of the wood work. nice.

ridiculous. 

shut up racist  f**got
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 1:42pm
I think he was commenting on how this thread was derailed.  The purpose of this thread isn't Mexican racism or even about them.  It's about the growing problem of illiterate native Americans (not Native Americans/ Indians either).  Maybe, we should force people (pretty unfair) or make it harder to drop out of high school. (not so unfair)  Alternately, we could work extending the school days an hour or so. (I'd rather we not extend the school year, let alone go all year.  I never liked the idea as a student and I'd rather not force upon the ones going today.)
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

shut up...  f**got

Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 3:25pm
Sorry Lunchy for answering something later in a thread I agree with that had nothing to do with the original intent of the thread which you started.  LOL, I think that sentence is actually grammatically correct.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

ridiculous. 

There are "brown" people here? Shocked holy sh!tballs!!!  What's the world coming to? LOL

It always amazes me how bigoted people are about other races, religions, cultures and sexual orientations.

I'd only mention bad use of English grammar, spelling and punctuation to someone whose first language is English or who is supposedly fluent in English.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:31pm
so much hate here, its a shame... its none of our places to judge each other and their cultures (tho i understand it is an ever-present part of human nature). who are you to say that you are better than someone else? the fact is we are all human beings - well maybe not DVirus lol, but i digress - and there is nothing that makes any one persons life superior or inferior to anothers. i hope we can all learn to accept each others differences.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 5:25pm
Not to be a hypocrite and take this off-topic, but what exactly is DVirus?  Robot?  Alien?  Robotic alien?

I understand the hating all the hate part, but I have to agree with Lunchy on his hatred of excessive bad grammar.  Keyword being "excessive."  If you're supposedly both English-speaking and American-born and only a handful of individuals can actually read your post, then there's a problem.  As much as I don't like the idea of extending school days or years, at this point, that might just be what the doctor ordered.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>