FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Frag and Flagmovie by BucKetHe4d

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frag and Flagmovie by BucKetHe4d
    Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

Yep yours is better. :P 

lol, nope, i'm pretty sure if i made one that mine would be a.ss too
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by LuciFer

Originally posted by Drokun

lmao this is ridiculous

ditto @ the vid

Yay for the gentle ut3community, you rock ! -.-

Yo and Rapid I think I told you already a long time ago thanks for teaching me the basic IH jump, I still appreciate it a lot ;) So yeah people, Rapidfire taught me the Ih jumps a long time ago so some credit goes to him too :D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 2:26am
Originally posted by BucKetHe4d

Originally posted by LuciFer

Originally posted by Drokun

lmao this is ridiculous

ditto @ the vid

Yay for the gentle ut3community, you rock ! -.-

Yo and Rapid I think I told you already a long time ago thanks for teaching me the basic IH jump, I still appreciate it a lot ;) So yeah people, Rapidfire taught me the Ih jumps a long time ago so some credit goes to him too :D

thx bro, ps: add me on veulen14, don't think i have you added
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 11:23pm
really good video i like your hammer jump on sandstorm by the way
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 12:44am
Originally posted by env_1ner

really good video i like your hammer jump on sandstorm by the way
thank you ! =)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 6:42pm
The music you started out with was cool. The only advice I can give, is if your settin' still during the shock combo process, your well...a sitting duck.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by The Keyboard Samurai

<FONT style=": #000000">tx2k7- he means the one off the lift - its taken from the necropolis one i did, check the dates on the video bro - dont get me wrong he does it sweet like everytime but its just another adaptation from that- it aint new - i should know i played with the guy for months constantly and i only tell him the new flag runs - coz only him and i can do them -

lol oh really? show me a hammerjump that Seifer can't do every time? show me a hammerjump that Seifer don't know about? Seifer showed the 360 community the hammerjumps. there aren't any flag runs that only you and bucket can do my man. i bet ive got atleast 3 flag runs that you don't know about. im pretty sure that there's a lift that no one has done and it involves the highest hammerbootjump in UT3 but maybe someone does know about it? so im just saying don't be too sure about what other people know and what they can do bro because u never know. why do everything you know in pubs? gotta save a few things for clan matches lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
The Keyboard Samurai View Drop Down
Please....Listen to me whine

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 4:18pm
umm syzygy check the videos bro -- ive done them all

and yes i bet me and buckethead can make  new flags runs if we have 1 game together

and i bet buckethead skeez and ghostlike can do the best flag runs ever!!!- new --

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 4:57pm

and yes i bet me and buckethead can make  new flags runs if we have 1 game together

and i bet buckethead skeez and ghostlike can do the best flag runs ever!!!- new --

YOU ARE AWESOME. each post you write I laugh a lot
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 4:59pm
I know 1 Flag runn NEVER SEE on Ps3 version.
The Keyboard Samurai View Drop Down
Please....Listen to me whine

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:08pm
dragov go away u noob- u r never online and you do not know anything new !! - u can't use 80's special effects to make u a better player dude - u still suck - and why are u still being a f***1ing d1ck head with your ****ty comments when everyone else has had a game with me u french f***1ing twAt
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:09am

alls im saying is don't be to sure about who can do what. a lot of people can hammerjump with ease so im sure they could do the same runs. buckethead is a very impressive player but other players can do those same runs. no one plays Cargo like bucket though he's great at getting the tank and taking the tank out. T2D vs AR should be a great match if they ever play.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 3:26am

dragov go away u noob- u r never online and you do not know anything new !! - u can't use 80's special effects to make u a better player dude - u still suck - and why are u still being a f***1ing d1ck head with your ****ty comments when everyone else has had a game with me u french f***1ing twAt

I play every day and i'm better than you.

GO AWAY NOOB
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 5:33am
Originally posted by Dr4g0v

I play every day and i'm better than you.

GO AWAY NOOB
i agree dragov is bettr
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 6:03am
lol dragov is always online.. thats like.. the only game he plays.... ever!>.. lol and yes dragov is better
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 10:35pm
Dr4gOv wears high heels when he plays. giving him higher jumps. dam cheater.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 11:05pm

and i bet buckethead skeez and ghostlike can do the best flag runs ever!!!

1) ill take that bet, i bet i can find quite a few trios that would also love to take that bet
2) skeez did u just refer to urself in the 3rd perso? bahahaha
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

and i bet buckethead skeez and ghostlike can do the best flag runs ever!!!
1) ill take that bet, i bet i can find quite a few trios that would also love to take that bet 2) skeez did u just refer to urself in the 3rd perso? bahahaha

im sure you Seifer Silly ChrisC R3WIND Seferoth Medic Dr4gOv and a few more would take that bet!! i know i would.

me and Executor are going to start working on lifts for the first time. no one did lifts on 360 but since so many clans do it on ps3 you haft to be good at it to compete.
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 4:51am
u all r a bunch of c**ts especially tks
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 10:48am
okay, percent of those hammer jumps I can do with Boots alone without hammer lol

keep working
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:14am
I'm working on a RypelCam video. (pc version) Trailer comming soon ...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123