Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Music, Movies and TV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

THE ANIME OF "ALL" ANIME

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE ANIME OF "ALL" ANIME
    Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 1:48pm
Currently watching Blade(ep5) and Kamisama Dolls(ep4) 
I really recommend you guys to watch it !!!

Uploaded with
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by N0SF3RATU

Currently watching Blade(ep5) and Kamisama Dolls(ep4) 
I really recommend you guys to watch it !!!

Kamisama Dolls, not my cup of tea..
Blade.. I dont know whats worse; Blade in JAPANESE or Naruto/Bleach in ENGLISH..

Makes me wanna cry.. somethings are never ment to be! XD
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 12:24pm
recently got to episode 501 of one piece and am now taking a break from it for a while. i don't want to get caught up and have to wait weekly for new episodes.

has anyone watched Toriko yet? it's actually really good. i think it's going to be as popular as naruto, bleach, and one piece once more episodes come out. i think they are on episode 21 right now 

im currently watching yu yu hakusho and it's great
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 1:51pm
Hehe yea it can suk to wait for a week till a new episode is aired.
I guess you do a good job on that one though seeing episode 515 will be the reunion of the straw-hat pirates.
I haven't seen OP in a while now though, and not am i planning to or bleach/naruto.
By the time im hooked on da interwebz again i can hold down a mini marathon to catch up with all the awesomness.

Frankly those are the only animes i watch (and i'm hardly interested in other animes since very few to none are new with the mixture of Superpower/MartialArts and/or adventure type of anime as thats my priviledge.

On a side note that Toriko serie i've known it for some time now (the manga that is) some co-worker told me about it.. but its about FOOD and not my thing as i'd rather watch "Born to Cook" on tv if i wanted -.-

(Looks like we always reply to each other tuna hehehe, no-one else besides nos are interested in this anymore..

Last but not least:

Since there are a few anime fans here i was thinking about 1 thread with either NARUTO or BLEACH related only stuff, where we can discuss about what is happening in the Manga (with or without spoilers...) would be nice to share idea's about that with the ones who actually watch it carefully cuz there's so many (FUN) conspiracy's and "What if...'s" to discuss about xD.

-Cy
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 6:22pm

i think the fight scenes in toriko are pretty cool. here is a fight clip from toriko. couldn't find an english sub

i haven't watched too much bleach or naruto. i watched the first 109 episodes of bleach and watched the first 100 episodes of naruto. i plan on getting caught up with bleach sometime soon and a guy at my work tells me how awesome naruto is right now. one piece is my fav so far XD
- Best Coast

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 8:27am
just finished watching Trinity Blood ! 1 word : WICKED !!!

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 8:34am
still waiting for Highschool Of The Dead season2 . normally it was gonna come out septembre 5 'sigh' Cry

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 5:58am
HOTD 2nd season out winter 2011 Cry

Uploaded with
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 12:21pm
gettin caught up on bleach before i start part 2 of one piecccce. has anyone checked out the new Hunter X Hunter? looks cool, i plan on watchin it once a few more episodes come out 
- Best Coast

Carn4ge 0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carn4ge 0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 2:07pm
Finally got around to watching Death Note on recommendations from this board and it was damn good.  Catching up on Bleach right now and waiting for the recent releases of crappy Shippuden episodes to be over so we can get back to some real action.
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 4:20am
I'm just waiting for Kaichou wa Maid Sama 2 , HOTD 2 and and the new Berserk
@ Carn4ge : hell yeah Death Note is damn good Smile

Uploaded with
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 6:58pm
hunter x hunter 2011 is awesome. i predict toriko and hunter x hunter will be the next big anime once more episodes are released. toriko looks to be heading into a bad ass fight arc and it's about time
- Best Coast

Tacote_del_Orno View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tacote_del_Orno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 9:23pm
Nobody's seen Metropolis?...that was my cherry popper, i had seen dbz before, but i thought it was a cartoon i had no idea about the existence of Anime. How about mangas or most recently 4 me manwa(Noblesse check it out)?
Tacote_del_Orno View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tacote_del_Orno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 9:29pm
oh **** i just membered Clannad was gud sh1t, i still need to watch the 2nd season
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 7:52am
i have Metropolis on dvd but still haven't watched it !
What sites do you guys go to for your anime/manga ? 
mine are Animefreak.tv / Animeultima.tv / Anime44.com / Goodanime.com / Hidden-anime.tv for (un)censored versions / gogoanime.com / bleachget.com for bleach only 

Uploaded with
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 8:06am
ive seen metropolis ha. last couple of scenes in the movie are pretty cool
- Best Coast

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 4:09am
I was bored so I made a list from A to Z of anime I saw(1 anime for each letter) 
only missing 1 . If somebody knows a good anime with a U !!!

Akira
Berserk
City Hunter
Death Note
Elfen Lied
Fairy Tail
Gantz
Highschool Of The Dead
Ikki Tousen
Jewel Pet
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Love Hina
Monster
Ninja Scroll
Occult Academy
Psychic Detective Yakumo
Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi
Rosario + Vampire
School Days
Tenjou Tenge
/
Vampire Knight
Witchblade
XxxHolic
Yumeiro Patissiere
Zombie Loan

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 5:37am
Originally posted by N0SF3RATU

i have Metropolis on dvd but still haven't watched it !
What sites do you guys go to for your anime/manga ? 
mine are Animefreak.tv / Animeultima.tv / Anime44.com / Goodanime.com / Hidden-anime.tv / gogoanime.com / bleachget.com for bleach only 
Animeshippuuden.com for (un)censored

Uploaded with
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 3:15am
lol you havent watched dragon ball z, bleach, naruto, one piece, ruroini kenshin, inuyasha, or yu yu hakusho?????????? these are the most famous anime you know... you're missing outyou might as well watch claymore too, it's good

edit: i think i misread your post nvm
- Best Coast

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 3:47am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

lol you havent watched dragon ball z, bleach, naruto, one piece, ruroini kenshin, inuyasha, or yu yu hakusho?????????? these are the most famous anime you know... you're missing outyou might as well watch claymore too, it's good

i'll make another list with ALL the anime i watched so far Wink

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 6:09am
A / A Channel ; Abenobashi ; Aeon Flux ; Afro Samurai ; Agent Aika ; Ah! My Goddess ; 
     Amagami SS ; Angel Beats ; Angel Heart ; Ao No Exorcist ; Appleseed ; Avatar ; Ano Hana
     Arakawa Under The Bridge (x Bridge) ; Aish!teruze Baby

B / B Gata H Kei ; Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu ; Bakuman ; Basilisk ; Bastard ; Beelzebub ; Ben-To
     Berserk ; Black Blood Brothers ; Black Cat ; Black Lagoon ; Blade ; Bleach ; Blood+ ;

C / C_The Money Of Soul And Possibility Control ; Captain Tsubasa ; Cat Sh!t One ; City Hunter ; Cobra
      Code Gea$$ ; Cowboy Bebop

D / Dance In The Vampire Bund ; Deadman Wonderland ; DearS ; Death Note ; Desert Punk ;
      Devil May Cry ; Dragon Ball (Kai , Z , GT)

E Elfen Lied ; Eyeshield 21

F / Fairy Tail ; Fist Of The North Star ; Freezing ; Fullmetal Alchemist

G / Gantz ; Ghost In The Shell ; Gintama ; Golgo 13 ; Gundam Wing

H / Hajime No Ippo ; He Is My Master ; Hidan No Aria ; Highschool Of The Dead ; Hellsing ;
      Hunter X Hunter ; Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (Kai , Rei) ; House Of Five Leaves ;
      Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls

I / Ikki Tousen (Xtreme Executor , Dragon Destiny , Great Guardians) ; Inazuma Eleven ; Infinite Stratos ;
    Initial D ; Ichigo 100%

J / Jewel Pet

K / Kaichou Wa Maid Sama ; K-ON ; Kamichu ; Kamisama Dolls ; Kiss X Sis

L / Ladies Versus Butlers ; Level E ; Love Hina

M / Monster ; MM ; Maria Holic (Alive) ; Manyuu Hikenchou ; Motto To Love Ru (Trouble)

N / Ninja Scroll ; Needless ; Neon Genesis Evangelion

O / Occult Academy ; Omamori Himari ; Onegai Teacher ; Onegai Twins ; Oreimo ;
      Ookami-san Shichinin No Nakama-tachi

P / Psychic Detective Yakumo

Q / Queen's Blade (Gyokuza O Tsugu Mono)

R / R-15 ; Ranma1/2 ; Rave Master ; Rosario + Vampire ; Rouroni Kenshin

S / Sailor Moon ; Saint Seiya (All of them) ; School Days ; School Rumble ; Seikon No Qwaser
     Seotikai Yakuindomo ; Sekirei (Pure Engagement) ; Shiki ; Shuffle ; Shukufùku No Campanella ;
     Soul Eater ; Steins Gate ; Shinryaku! Ika Musume ; Sora No Otoshimono (Forte)

T / Tenjou Tenge (All of them) ; The Legend Of Legendary Heroes ; The World God Only Knows ;
     They Are My Noble Masters ; To Love Ru ; Trigun ; Trinity Blood ; Toriko

U /

V / Vampire Knight 

W / Witchblade

X / Xxxholic

Y / Yosuga No Sora ; Yumeiro Patisserie 

Z / Zombie Loan ; Zatch Bell

Movies / Ah My Goddess ; Akira ; Devilman ; Golgo 13 ; Ninja Scroll ; Appleseed Ex Machina ; 
              Doomed Megalopolis ; Battle Angel Alita ; Bleach (all of them) ; DBZ (all of them) ; 
              Blood : The Last Vampire ; City Hunter ; Evangelion ; Cowboy Bebop ; Death Note
              Demon City ; Ghost In The Shell ; Ichi The Killer ; Kenshin ; Tekken ; Tenjou Tenge ;
              Tokyo Babylon ; Vampire Hunter D ; Wicked City !!!

Wich I find good/funny and/or watched more than once Big smile

And yeas I know ... One Piece and Naruto aren't on my list (yet) . I will watch them someday , only problemis , soooo many episodes Smile

ps : I probably forgot some but hey ... it's a start huh LOL

Uploaded with
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 10:22am
Sailor Moon is the ultimate classic.. I like/liked Naruto, Zatch Bell, and DBZ
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 7:15pm

All those anime were great too bad they didn't continue with yu yu hakusho. Naruto mangas are getting real good if you read them. I heard they were bring berserk back.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

lol you havent watched dragon ball z, bleach, naruto, one piece, ruroini kenshin, inuyasha, or yu yu hakusho?????????? these are the most famous anime you know... you're missing outyou might as well watch claymore too, it's goodedit: i think i misread your post nvm
All those anime were great too bad they didn't continue with yu yu hakusho. Naruto mangas are getting real good if you read them. I heard they were bring berserk back.

yeah i dont read manga ha but i have watched the first 100 episodes of naruto and i liked it. i still think monkey d. luffy > naruto > ichigo XD. im gonna watch more naruto soon and skip ALL filler
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 12:00am
Originally posted by phhiLLN

Sailor Moon is the ultimate classic.. I like/liked Naruto, Zatch Bell, and DBZ

ew.
what's zatch bell? too lazy to look it up D:
- Best Coast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>