Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Music, Movies and TV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

THE ANIME OF "ALL" ANIME

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE ANIME OF "ALL" ANIME
    Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 12:56am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Originally posted by phhiLLN

Sailor Moon is the ultimate classic.. I like/liked Naruto, Zatch Bell, and DBZ

ew.
what's zatch bell? too lazy to look it up D:
eh. the trailer is only in french I found. Here is just the opening to the first episode :L
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 5:40am
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

lol you havent watched dragon ball z, bleach, naruto, one piece, ruroini kenshin, inuyasha, or yu yu hakusho?????????? these are the most famous anime you know... you're missing outyou might as well watch claymore too, it's good

edit: i think i misread your post nvm

All those anime were great too bad they didn't continue with yu yu hakusho. Naruto mangas are getting real good if you read them. I heard they were bring berserk back.
Manga is still ongoing !!! As for the series/movie ...

+ 2 new mini commercials for the movie 

Uploaded with
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 7:02am
Anyone seen Hunter x Hunter 2011?? Havent seen it or the classic one for that matter but maybe its good.
Tuna have you seen naruto already you OP hoe ;p.
It is the **** especially the current manga pure eyegasm. You co worker doesnt keep telling you to watch it for no reason, aint it lol. Get your moves on and start watching it. I suggest you watch Naruto 1 first amd skip the filler (its really gay the first naruto with exeptions of a few classics like the sasuke and orochimaru fights.
The best **** starts at Shippuden which im undoubtly more mature (thank god) and its getting pure ownage in the later episodes... Oh and bleach is getting its glare back it took some time but its getting there....
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 9:13am
Originally posted by -CYAN1DE-

Anyone seen Hunter x Hunter 2011?? Havent seen it or the classic one for that matter but maybe its good.Tuna have you seen naruto already you OP hoe ;p.It is the **** especially the current manga pure eyegasm. You co worker doesnt keep telling you to watch it for no reason, aint it lol. Get your moves on and start watching it. I suggest you watch Naruto 1 first amd skip the filler (its really gay the first naruto with exeptions of a few classics like the sasuke and orochimaru fights.The best **** starts at Shippuden which im undoubtly more mature (thank god) and its getting pure ownage in the later episodes... Oh and bleach is getting its glare back it took some time but its getting there....

hunter x hunter 2011 = awesome. haa ok im going to hurry up and get to shippuden XD. im on episode 240 something of bleach. grimmjow vs ichigo fight 3 was best fight of bleeaach!
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 8:33pm

xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 9:37pm
NINJA SCROLL!!!!!!!!!!
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 2:28pm
finally just started to watch One Piece Big smile episode 4 so far !!!

Uploaded with
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 8:43am
I've been watching anime for about 20 years now (gosh i feel old..) and seen so many animes.
Also i just finished Elfen Lied. The serie is amazin, def in my top 3 eventhough its so short and different from the manga. Last episode actually made me have tears -.- WTF! I aint that kind of emo.
Lucy is da bomb!
Also finished Hellsing finally. Good aswel.

Fav Top 3:

1- Death Note (On that spot since it release in '05-'06, while back than already seen tons of anime, will be there forever imho)
2- Bleach / Naruto / OnePiece, incl. Movies (Cant decide, they all fit #2 in given order)
3- Claymore / Elfen Lied (cant pick both are beast and fit #3 spot)
———————
Animes/Movies finished so far (top 3 not included ofcourse):

-3x3 Eyes
-Afro Samurai
-Animatrix, The
-Aeon Flux (US, MTV Cartoon)
-Armageddon (anime movie)
-Akagi
-Akira (movie) (5)
-Appleseed XIII
-Anghelic
-Angel Beats
-Blood+ / Blood-C
-Code Geass R1 / R2 (4)
-Cowboy Bebop
-D-Gray Man
-Dante's Inferno (movie)
-Darker Than Black / 2 / Gaiden (6)
-Datebayu Hitman Reborn
-Deadmans Wonderland
-Dead Space (movie)
-Dragonball / Z / GT / Mov 1-13 / OVA (7)
-Eureka 7 (9) (great story)
-Escaflowne
-Evangleon (Neon Genesis)
-Fatal Fury
-Fate / Stay Night / Zero
-Final Fantasy V & IIX (CGI movie)
-Fist of the North Star (old & new ones)
-Full Metal Alchemist (8)
-Get Backers
-Golden boy (dunno why)
-Ghost in the Shell
-Guyver
-Hajime no Ippo
-Hellsing + OVA
-Hell Girl
-Heavy Metal (not anime but US cartoon)
-Ichi the Killer
-Initial D
-King of Fighters
-Kurosh.itsuji
-Last Exile
-Level E
-Monster
-Mortal Kombat (US cartoon)
-Ninja Scroll (movie)
-Princess Mononoke (movie)
-Psychic Detective Yakumo
-Ragnarok
-Ranma 1/2
-Rurouni kenshin / Reminiscense (Samurai X)
-Samurai 7
-Samurai Champloo (10)
-Shangri La
-Sengoku Basara
-Shakugan no Shana 1 / 2 / S (need to finish part 3)
-Slayers
-Spawn
-Street Fighter II (movie)
-Street Fighter Alpha (movie)
-Street Fighter Alpha Generations
-(Super) Street Fighter IV + OVA
-Tekken (movie)
-Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend (bought in 1995 on VHS with the wrong cover at a import shop, not knowing it was partly hentai aka tentacle r4pe rofl. The cover actually featured some martial arts stuff, never returned it though :O)
-Vexile (CGI movie)
-Wolfs Rain (ongoing)
-xxxHolic (great horror)
———————
First 5 episodes or more seen, but for some reason unfinished: (Maybe i'll finish them)

-Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist)
-AirGear
-Basilisk
-Beezlebub
-Berserk
-Gintama
-Highschool of the Dead
-Hunter x Hunter
-Kenichi The Strongest Disciple
-Legend of the Galactic Heroes
-Nurahiyon no Mago
-Occult Academy
-Shakugan no Shana 3
-Soul Eater
-Soul Hunter
-Tokyo Majin
-Tiger & Bunny
-Yu Yu Hakusho
—————
Seen an episode (some series accidental), these are NOT of my interest but im aware of its existence.

-.hack (and spinoffs, sequels)
-Amagai SS
-Bakugan
-Bakuman
-Blade
-Beyblade
-Bidamon
-Blue Gender
-Card Captor Sakura
-Clannad
-Detective Conan
-Digimon
-Fairy Tail
-Fruits Basket
-Gaiking
-Gundam Wing (and all Spinoffs)
-Inuyasha
-Kamisama Dolls
-Maple Story
-Masinger Z
-Megaman
-Metabots
-NANA
-Ninku
-Sailor Moon
-Seikon no Qwasar (storywise pretty cool, but one of its main themes for power is breasfeeding wtf?!?!? sick japs, ill skip this lol)
-Shaman King
-Sonic / X
-Tengen Toppen Gurren Laggan
-Transformers ("new" anime, not the classic '84 cartoon)
-Trigun
-Toriko
-Pokemon
-Yu-Gi-Oh

Im not really into mecha anime though i've seen a few back in the day. (code geass being the best among them imo)
If anyone know a anime not in my list for me to pressumably watch (still have to finish allot of others, -ref list 2).
I prefer; Action/Supernatural/Psychological/Thriller/ genre and a 'Seinen' if possible..

[Last Update: 05/12/2011]
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 2:18pm
lolz , Urotsukidoji was my very first "hentai" LOL
defo keep watching Fairy Tail ! it is awesome !!
Beelzebub is just funny as hell 
You haven't watch Berserk ? SERIOUSLY!!! 

ps : started wednesday with One Piece  , I'm at episode 81 when I write this ! looong way to go !

Uploaded with
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 4:07pm
Hey berserk was in my " Few episodes seen" seen list.
And fairy tail in my DO NOT WATCH list. I already had to sit through all the cornyness OP had to offer (Mr.3 anyone?? and that dude in a f*ck1ng barbie outfit jeez or Ivankov.. op is filled with weird ppl lol) that for 400+ eps until it started to get interesting at 400 or something with the Sabaody Archipilago & Marinefort arcs. Now i love the serie, not for its corny characters although luffys team is nice, but for the greàt story telling and adventures they take on. OP today is epic with "Haki" Luffy, though i dont really like the Fisherman Arc (manga -red) so much for some reason (prolly same why i disliked Arlong Park even when it has drama/kidnap/racism/backstory in it.).
Fairy Tail seem so corny with those talking animal birds or w/e the fucx that is and this teenage protagonist doesnt feel like; "yay! you got your sh1t going son!"
Maybe when theres absolutely nothing left to watch, maybe i check those f***ing fairy sissys but prob. not lol. (I have seen some late ep though with some guy where everything "dies" around him, my thought was that he's some antagonist or something cuz it didnt seem good.)
Same with beezle. its funny but im not sure if i'll finish it.. there's too many animes that i interupted for others ones, and i do not have lots of time to watch series like i used to do back in the day. Thats why i mainly watch Bleach/Naru/Op only once a week.
Elfen Lied (13 eps + ova) was the 1st anime in a longwhile that i watched in a marathon spread over 3 days tho.
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 4:40pm
Well , I can guess in 3 words what you gonna say if you finish watching Berserk : WHAT...THE...F*** ?
and then you'll start reading the manga Wink . that's a fact !!!

Uploaded with
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 2:42pm
i changed my list a bit. Hehe, Naruto Anime acually made me go reading manga when it went on a haitus with the storyline after the pein fight and went pre-shippuden filler. (thats pretty recent for me, i think a year ago when i started a naruto-shippuden marathon for 1st time).
So its possible to check berserk manga out now that i can appreciate this kind of entertainment medium again (only liked comics [not mangaka] when i was way younger; DC/Marvel, Spawn, STORM etc, when i got older reading books in general wasnt my cup of tea, even at school haha).
Now i follow naruto, bleach manga closely and finished deathnote oneshot. Ill check OP after fisherman arc, boring..
Naruto manga is beast with 5 kage vs. Edo-Madara & Tobi vs. Naruto (c564) will be epic next wednesday. Im thrilled cant wait :D

ps. Hows you OP progress doing anyway? like it? IT WILL BE FROM 395 and onwards (all before wasnt all that worthwile imo with the exception of the Nico Robin storyline, but ppl kept telling me to continue it, mostly youngsters at work :-))

[sorry i make such large essays, just got lots to say in this topic hehehe]
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 9:02am
I haven't watched Naruto yet so I really don't know what you talking about lolz . Now I'm at episode 164 of One Piece ... many fillers but if you watch it for a first time it's ok . There are really some hilarious episodes. 

ps : If you gonna watch the new Berserk better go watch the old anime now and read the books otherwise there's no point Wink

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 9:09am
new trailer !!!

Uploaded with
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 2:50pm
I skipped all OP filler, and i suggest you go and watch Naruto minus the filler.
Out of the big 3 (Naruto, bleach, op) Naruto is imo by far the best by storyline and wicked plot lines/twists.
Over a year ago i thought Naruto was as lame as pokemon (for kids) and never put much thought in it but after watching it i dont know why i never seen it the first place.
I'm halfway Claymore now so when im closing up next thing will be Berserk, and yes the old one because thats the one i seen a few of.
[Edit] Finished Claymore, Already bombed as one of my favs. Too bad that there wont be a Season 2 cuz the ending had such a cliffhanger... (and from what i understaind/read very diff. from the manga as the last 4 episodes (22-26) were "anime only").
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 12:19am
Toriko vs Tommy was EPIC. this is not the end of the fight so i didn't spoil anything 

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 4:07pm
ok , so i'm at episode 248 of One Piece and FINALLY started watching Naruto yesterday , i'm at episode 43 woot woot Big smile

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 4:16pm
3 clips from the movie 

Uploaded with
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 10:40pm
hey gjuys.. ive recently got into anime and wondered what anime movies do you guys recommend.. apart from the obvious popular ones from hayao miyazaki for example... already downloaded most of them lol
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

hey gjuys.. ive recently got into anime and wondered what anime movies do you guys recommend.. apart from the obvious popular ones from hayao miyazaki for example... already downloaded most of them lol

newbie again,geez......
What kind of anime do u like?

But there´s always the one´s every1 must see,like death note,rurouni kenshin,evangelion....
start with those that are just epic
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Mr-Pa1n

Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

newbie again,geez......
What kind of anime do u like?

But there´s always the one´s every1 must see,like death note,rurouni kenshin,evangelion....
start with those that are just epic
what he says ... + ofcourse AKIRA ... DUH!!! Big smile

Uploaded with
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 9:23pm
lol.. yeah ive got akira lol. ive downloaded quite a few anime movies... but i aint had the time to watch them yet.. ive watched mainly hayao miyazaki movies really... sooo.. anime movies in that style i wouldnt mind.... alos alot of action and fighting i would also like.. maybe list like.. your top 10.. even though that may be hard to list but just a small list of some of your fave ones mr pain... and nos...? lol
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by -CYAN1DE-

Fav Top 3:

1- Death Note (On that spot since it release in '05-'06, while back than already seen tons of anime, will be there forever imho)
2- Bleach / Naruto (Shippuden) / OnePiece, incl. Movies (Cant decide, they all fit #2 in given order)
3- Claymore / Elfen Lied (cant pick both are beast and fit #3 spot)
———————
Animes/Movies finished so far (top 3 not included ofcourse):

-3x3 Eyes
-Afro Samurai
-Animatrix, The
-Aeon Flux (US, MTV Cartoon)
-Armageddon (anime movie)
-Akagi
-Akira (movie)
-Appleseed XIII
-Anghelic
-Angel Beats
-Blood+ / Blood-C
-Code Geass R1 / R2
-Cowboy Bebop
-D-Gray Man
-Dante's Inferno (movie)
-Darker Than Black / 2 / Gaiden
-Datebayu Hitman Reborn
-Deadmans Wonderland
-Dead Space (movie)
-Dragonball / Z / GT / Mov 1-13 / OVA
-Eureka 7
-Escaflowne
-Evangleon (Neon Genesis)
-Fatal Fury
-Fate / Stay Night + Zero
-Final Fantasy V & IIX (CGI movie)
-Fist of the North Star (old & new ones)
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Get Backers
-Golden boy
-Ghost in the Shell
-Guyver
-Hajime no Ippo
-Hellsing + OVA
-Hell Girl
-Heavy Metal (not anime but US cartoon)
-Ichi the Killer
-Initial D
-King of Fighters
-Kurosh.itsuji
-Last Exile
-Level E
-Monster
-Mortal Kombat (US cartoon)
-Ninja Scroll (movie)
-Princess Mononoke (movie)
-Psychic Detective Yakumo
-Ragnarok
-Ranma 1/2
-Rurouni kenshin / Reminiscense (Samurai X)
-Samurai 7
-Samurai Champloo
-Shangri La
-Sengoku Basara
-Shakugan no Shana 1 / 2 / S (need to finish part 3)
-Slayers
-Spawn
-Street Fighter II (movie)
-Street Fighter Alpha (movie)
-Street Fighter Alpha Generations
-(Super) Street Fighter IV + OVA
-Tekken (movie)
-Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend (bought in 1995 on VHS with the wrong cover at a import shop, not knowing it was partly hentai aka tentacle r4pe rofl. The cover actually featured some martial arts stuff, never returned it though :O)
-Vexile (CGI movie)
-Wolfs Rain
-xxxHolic (great horror)
———————
Unfinished Anime:
-Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist)
-AirGear
-Basilisk
-Beezlebub
-Berserk
-Gintama
-Highschool of the Dead
-Hunter x Hunter
-Kenichi The Strongest Disciple
-Legend of the Galactic Heroes
-Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)
-Nurahiyon no Mago
-Occult Academy
-Shakugan no Shana 3
-Soul Eater
-Soul Hunter
-Tokyo Majin
-Tiger & Bunny
-
Yu Yu Hakusho (Ghost Stories)
—————
Seen an episode (some series accidental), these are NOT of my interest but im aware of its existence.

-.hack (and spinoffs, sequels)
-Amagai SS
-Bakugan
-Bakuman
-Blade
-Beyblade
-Bidamon
-Blue Gender
-Card Captor Sakura
-Clannad
-Detective Conan
-Digimon
-Fairy Tail
-Fruits Basket
-Gaiking
-Gundam Wing (and all Spinoffs)
-Inuyasha
-Kamisama Dolls
-Maple Story
-Masinger Z
-Megaman
-Metabots
-NANA
-Ninku
-Sailor Moon
-Seikon no Qwasar (storywise pretty cool, but one of its main themes for power is breasfeeding wtf?!?!? sick japs, ill skip this lol)
-Shaman King
-Sonic / X
-Tengen Toppen Gurren Laggan
-Transformers ("new" anime, not the classic '84 cartoon)
-Trigun
-Toriko
-Pokemon
-Yu-Gi-Oh

[Last Update: 05/12/2011]

Huge list i know, but here is definately some anime you'd like i'm sure of it.. (google or wiki the name of anime to get more info ;-) )
ps.

Matt, the movies are shown in GREEN
The ones in BLUE are a MUST SEE series imo!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 4:36pm
princess mononoke and akira is in blue though and thats a movie xD haha.. but thanks for that lol
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by N0SF3RATU

A / A Channel ; Abenobashi ; Aeon Flux ; Afro Samurai ; Agent Aika ; Ah! My Goddess ; 
     Amagami SS ; Angel Beats ; Angel Heart ; Ao No Exorcist ; Appleseed ; Avatar ; Ano Hana
     Arakawa Under The Bridge (x Bridge) ; Aish!teruze Baby

B / B Gata H Kei ; Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu ; Bakuman ; Basilisk ; Bastard ; Beelzebub ; Ben-To
     Berserk ; Black Blood Brothers ; Black Cat ; Black Lagoon ; Blade ; Bleach ; Blood+ ;

C / C_The Money Of Soul And Possibility Control ; Captain Tsubasa ; Cat Sh!t One ; City Hunter ; Cobra
      Code Gea$$ ; Cowboy Bebop

D / Dance In The Vampire Bund ; Deadman Wonderland ; DearS ; Death Note ; Desert Punk ;
      Devil May Cry ; Dragon Ball (Kai , Z , GT)

E Elfen Lied ; Eyeshield 21

F / Fairy Tail ; Fist Of The North Star ; Freezing ; Fullmetal Alchemist

G / Gantz ; Ghost In The Shell ; Gintama ; Golgo 13 ; Gundam Wing

H / Hajime No Ippo ; He Is My Master ; Hidan No Aria ; Highschool Of The Dead ; Hellsing ;
      Hunter X Hunter ; Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (Kai , Rei) ; House Of Five Leaves ;
      Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls

I / Ikki Tousen (Xtreme Executor , Dragon Destiny , Great Guardians) ; Inazuma Eleven ; Infinite Stratos ;
    Initial D ; Ichigo 100%

J / Jewel Pet

K / Kaichou Wa Maid Sama ; K-ON ; Kamichu ; Kamisama Dolls ; Kiss X Sis

L / Ladies Versus Butlers ; Level E ; Love Hina

M / Monster ; MM ; Maria Holic (Alive) ; Manyuu Hikenchou ; Motto To Love Ru (Trouble)

N / Ninja Scroll ; Needless ; Neon Genesis Evangelion

O / Occult Academy ; Omamori Himari ; Onegai Teacher ; Onegai Twins ; Oreimo ;
      Ookami-san Shichinin No Nakama-tachi

P / Psychic Detective Yakumo

Q / Queen's Blade (Gyokuza O Tsugu Mono)

R / R-15 ; Ranma1/2 ; Rave Master ; Rosario + Vampire ; Rouroni Kenshin

S / Sailor Moon ; Saint Seiya (All of them) ; School Days ; School Rumble ; Seikon No Qwaser
     Seotikai Yakuindomo ; Sekirei (Pure Engagement) ; Shiki ; Shuffle ; Shukufùku No Campanella ;
     Soul Eater ; Steins Gate ; Shinryaku! Ika Musume ; Sora No Otoshimono (Forte)

T / Tenjou Tenge (All of them) ; The Legend Of Legendary Heroes ; The World God Only Knows ;
     They Are My Noble Masters ; To Love Ru ; Trigun ; Trinity Blood ; Toriko

U /

V / Vampire Knight 

W / Witchblade

X / Xxxholic

Y / Yosuga No Sora ; Yumeiro Patisserie 

Z / Zombie Loan ; Zatch Bell

Movies / Ah My Goddess ; Akira ; Devilman ; Golgo 13 ; Ninja Scroll ; Appleseed Ex Machina ; 
              Doomed Megalopolis ; Battle Angel Alita ; Bleach (all of them) ; DBZ (all of them) ; 
              Blood : The Last Vampire ; City Hunter ; Evangelion ; Cowboy Bebop ; Death Note
              Demon City ; Ghost In The Shell ; Ichi The Killer ; Kenshin ; Tekken ; Tenjou Tenge ;
              Tokyo Babylon ; Vampire Hunter D ; Wicked City !!!

Wich I find good/funny and/or watched more than once Big smile

And yeas I know ... One Piece and Naruto aren't on my list (yet) . I will watch them someday , only problemis , soooo many episodes Smile

ps : I probably forgot some but hey ... it's a start huh LOL
@ ThAtSmatT , that's my whole list and I can finally add One Piece and Naruto to it Big smile

Uploaded with
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>