FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

THE ANIME OF "ALL" ANIME

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE ANIME OF "ALL" ANIME
    Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lol.. yeah ive got akira lol. ive downloaded quite a few anime movies... but i aint had the time to watch them yet.. ive watched mainly hayao miyazaki movies really... sooo.. anime movies in that style i wouldnt mind.... alos alot of action and fighting i would also like.. maybe list like.. your top 10.. even though that may be hard to list but just a small list of some of your fave ones mr pain... and nos...? lol

I did a list last year with anime list builder,i have over 200 animes seen and all my fav are rated by stars there,whenever i feel like re-watching something i just check that list....if u want i can send u my list file
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 6:56pm
yeah man if ya could that'll be cool :)
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 11:36am
Originally posted by N0SF3RATU

ok , so i'm at episode 248 of One Piece and FINALLY started watching Naruto yesterday , i'm at episode 43 woot woot Big smile

Wow Narutowise you got a long road to go.
I really dislike the pre-shippuden naruto (boring/immature) but you have to see it to understaind the rest, ofcourse. I suggest you skip ALL the fillers, which will speed up the process.
From Shippuden onwards, its epic and much much better than the old series! Mainly because the AKATSUKI rocks ;-)
One piece only gets great around episode 400 and onwards (imo), i really wanted to just quit the entire series but i wanted to see the footage i'd seen before watching OP, and to my suprise it was at ep 400+ ;-/ so i just wasted 399 episodes LOL!
But hey thats my taste, you maybe liked it but you're just halfway...
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 4:58pm
i took a break with One Piece (still @ episode 248) and i'm at episode 177 of Naruto , going trhough all episodes including fillers Big smile i must say it's better than i expected . there are some really hilarious episodes . gonna try to finish the first Naruto this weekend so i can start watching Naruto Shippuden on monday !!! 

Uploaded with
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 10:33am

i took a break with One Piece (still @ episode 248) and i'm at episode 177 of Naruto , going trhough all episodes including fillers Big smile i must say it's better than i expected . there are some really hilarious episodes . gonna try to finish the first Naruto this weekend so i can start watching Naruto Shippuden on monday !!! 

Hehe, Shippuden is beast from episode 1! It starts off with a Blast!! (But the fillers in shippuden sucks, they are all pre-shippuden, thus sh1t you've already seen in naruto 1, lame...)
Also the series just returned to its main story line after almost 6 Months filler (Aug2011-Dec2011).
And the upcoming arc(s) are the greatest event in all of Naruto (4th Great Ninja War) with huge plot-twists and stuff to debate from.
Also i have put up a mobile site for anime downloads in mkv & mp4. I only have a few animes so far but i will expanding it in the future; http://animehq.mywapblog.com/ 

(oh sh1t i got the color virus ;-P too...)
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 10:52am
Naruto Shippuden episode 12 !!! Almost there LOL my conclusion of Naruto : too many frikkin flashbacks Dead but otherwise very entertaining

Uploaded with
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by -CYAN1DE-

ok , so i'm at episode 248 of One Piece and FINALLY started watching Naruto yesterday , i'm at episode 43 woot woot Big smile

Wow Narutowise you got a long road to go.

I really dislike the pre-shippuden naruto (boring/immature) but you have to see it to understaind the rest, ofcourse. I suggest you skip ALL the fillers, which will speed up the process.
From Shippuden onwards, its epic and much much better than the old series! Mainly because the AKATSUKI rocks ;-)

One piece only gets great around episode 400 and onwards (imo), i really wanted to just quit the entire series but i wanted to see the footage i'd seen before watching OP, and to my suprise it was at ep 400+ ;-/ so i just wasted 399 episodes LOL!

But hey thats my taste, you maybe liked it but you're just halfway...

No love for arlong park? Alabasta? Ernie's lobby? :(
I think your post was a little biased because critics and popularity has one piece > naruto. I think Toriko right now is more popular than naruto. Plus watching one piece you're guaranteed 50-60 fillers out of 520+ episodes and epic story telling. Not to mention the 1v1 fight are more exciting to me than naruto or bleach's because of the build up and I actually care about the outcome. Luffy and zoro have lost like 2 fights so far in series? Naruto has lost like 70% of his fights
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 4:13pm
Naruto Shippuden : more flashbacks ... aaaargh Dead

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 4:17pm

Hehe, Shippuden is beast from episode 1! It starts off with a Blast!! (But the fillers in shippuden sucks, they are all pre-shippuden, thus sh1t you've already seen in naruto 1, lame...)
Also the series just returned to its main story line after almost 6 Months filler (Aug2011-Dec2011).
And the upcoming arc(s) are the greatest event in all of Naruto (4th Great Ninja War) with huge plot-twists and stuff to debate from.
Also i have put up a mobile site for anime downloads in mkv & mp4. I only have a few animes so far but i will expanding it in the future; http://animehq.mywapblog.com/ 

(oh sh1t i got the color virus ;-P too...)
it's all about the colors bro lolz ! ps : what's your psn again ? or add me : I-N0SF3RATU / F u K-AdeliC

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2012 at 7:00pm
still waiting for HOTD 2 !!! haven't heard any news from it ... if somebody knows anything , please let me know !!! 

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 9:54am
now @ episode 169 of Naruto Shippuuden ... that fight with Pain was frikkin EPIC !!! 

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 3:55am
correction , episode 176 . still ... Pain arc was frikkin amazing . I even had a little smile when Naruto came back to the village and everybody was cheering him up.

Uploaded with
2NE1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 2NE1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 12:27am
i need a good anime to watch ^.^
these are my fav anime shows:
-Bleach
-Claymore
-Inuyasha

^ so if anyone can recommend any good ones hmu! i like action not that cute-c anime.
OG ipwnhardxcore

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by 2NE1

i need a good anime to watch ^.^
these are my fav anime shows:
-Bleach
-Claymore
-Inuyasha

^ so if anyone can recommend any good ones hmu! i like action not that cute-c anime.
watching Kaichou Wa Maid Sama for the 11th time now . that anime is just so hilarious and you defo have to read the manga too if you like it . then there is Berserk ... like i told before if you watch the anime you really gonna start reading the manga . its a dark fantasy style but soooo frikkin amazing...manga wise . if you are old skool you really need to watch Saint Seya ... Fist Of The North Star ... City Hunter ... Kenshin ... 

ps if you like Bleach . Naruto or One Piece you really wanna check ou Fairy Tail 

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 10:22am
there is also Death Note . Monster . Gantz . Higurashi 

Uploaded with
GunJaCrew View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GunJaCrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 11:41am
5cm per sec.
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 3:15pm
Higurashi 

Gantz

Monster

Death Note

Shiki

Doomed Megalopolis

Fairy Tail

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 6:13pm
Finally watched all Naruto Shippuden so far ... epic moments , epic battles , $*ù%:^¨"#|*$^[ fillers and flashbacks over and over and over and over and over AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!! somebody shoot me please ! but excluding those it's an amazing anime LOL

Uploaded with
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 8:40am
Yea i know the fillers are really the downzise of the series.
I just watched wiki for the fillers and skipped them. Good that you're up-to-date now, the upcoming war is more epic than any previous arc. The manga is beast and watching the anime is **** for me cuz i want to see all the epicness thats happening now and that will take some time :-(

I also watched "Claymore" for the 2nd time (after i read the manga i wanted to watch it again) and i hate it that there wont be any new series. Why won't they reboot the series like they did with FMA:Brotherhood.. DAMN U ANIMATORS. For me it's one of the best series ever (yes of all those hundreds of animes).

Also NOS i want to ask you, is Fairy Tail really good? I mean everytime i try to watch it i got this feeling that its super kiddy, or does the serie mature when the story progresses? I just cant get myself to watch it...
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 5:27pm

Yea i know the fillers are really the downzise of the series.
I just watched wiki for the fillers and skipped them. Good that you're up-to-date now, the upcoming war is more epic than any previous arc. The manga is beast and watching the anime is **** for me cuz i want to see all the epicness thats happening now and that will take some time :-(

I also watched "Claymore" for the 2nd time (after i read the manga i wanted to watch it again) and i hate it that there wont be any new series. Why won't they reboot the series like they did with FMA:Brotherhood.. DAMN U ANIMATORS. For me it's one of the best series ever (yes of all those hundreds of animes).

Also NOS i want to ask you, is Fairy Tail really good? I mean everytime i try to watch it i got this feeling that its super kiddy, or does the serie mature when the story progresses? I just cant get myself to watch it...
Well , in my honest opinion , Fairy Tail has alot of One Piece . Some may think it's childish , others (including me) will think it is an anime that belongs next to the top 3 (Bleach , Naruto , One Piece)
and like i said before , there was i sidestory i was really interested in . Also , filler wise it's waaaaaay better than Naruto lolz . If you have the time i really recomend you to watch it , even if it's only 1 arc !

Uploaded with
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 9:10am
I actually watched the first 15 episodes of fairy tail and it is actually good
- Best Coast

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 8:39pm
wtf !!! new anime going downhill nowadays . if somebody can recomend me one i haven't seen yet ... please tell me cause it's getting bad !!!

Uploaded with
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 8:42pm
Hmm well i might check that someday.
I just started Gantz (after losing track of the series) and i got to catch up 300+ chapters of Berserk [manga] and frankly i aint got that much time. But since both of you say its decent i might consider it for some later time. Thanks for the response :-D
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 4:16pm

wtf !!! new anime going downhill nowadays . if somebody can recomend me one i haven't seen yet ... please tell me cause it's getting bad !!!

Hunter x hunter 2011 is good. Toriko is pretty cool too, it starts getting good when they hunt for the century soup, but I'm only on episode 30 something
- Best Coast

-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 11:33am
I think he knows those animes..

Oh and Tuna.. i can SPOILER you that Gordon Ramsay will be the final villian of the "Toriko" show Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>