FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

THE ANIME OF "ALL" ANIME

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE ANIME OF "ALL" ANIME
    Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 8:36pm
Haha! That would be hilarious and it wouldn't surprise me much XD I could see him shooting flying skillet punches and what not

Fairy tail is cool but it's not as epic as it could be. It's kinda like a mixture between one piece, naruto, and a tad bit of dbz style power ups. I'm on episode 53 and it seems like the current arc could be epic but hunter x hunter 2011 has epic build up similar to yu yu hakusho (im sure you might have seen the original but since this version is suppose to be closer to the manga I'm sure it'll be 100+ episodes since the manga is still on going).
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 10:03pm
Heh well i just watched the last 2 episodes of Fairy Tail (127/128) and it was soooooooooo cheesy :s, i mean the humor is even cornier than One Piece (my opinion though) and that was a real drag for me to watch from time to time (though it got better in the last 150+ episodes).
I think i just really pass this one. It's cool for you guys, i think i just lack the keen eye for this one..
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 11:04pm
Maybe the later episodes are corny ha but from what I've seen from 1-53 it was good but not amazing. Is there any new manga out now that could be up there with one piece, naruto, and bleach? Just wondering if a new bad ass anime will come out in the near future
- Best Coast

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 11:55pm
nothing will be better than naruto...NOTHING!! and that is spoken by a true geekGeek

Naruto better action, story, characters, etc... Naruto is by far the best anime ive read

now Tuna get outta my FACE!(lol jk)
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 4:29am
^ Feh i concur Naruto is beast but not best! I respect your oppinion but you said it; "Naruto is the best MANGA you'd read" that's not for everyone! (although you said Anime ;-D ) I think Bleach is even with Naruto at this point, the final bleach arc has been starting off with a blast, nothing we've seen before and seeing how the story progresses i think this is going to be on hell of a "10-Years" as TK claims.
Oh and EMO KABUTO has to fvcking DIE now, im tired of these flashbacks.. Kishi just trolls us in the middle of the fvcking Battle ;-/

And Tuna i have no idea.. i only check the manga's; Naru, Bleach, OP & Claymore (and gon start with Berserk since Nos said it's a must before checking the Anime) anything "New" is  not of my interest really..
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 10:58am
yea maybe you are right. i only read the manga and the only show that got me hooked on is naruto. ive read the others but ive stop reading them after a while so i really cant judge. Bleach was the the 2nd best imo. 

and yea man i dont give a damn about Kabuto flashback hahaha im here looking at a bad a ss battle between two brothers that fought through the whole manga and now teaming up to face a side kick and now im seeing flash backs of the side kick like i give a fu ck! i just cant wait to see who is going to win in Naruto and Bee battle, Sasuke battle, and the 5 Kages battle.

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 9:25pm
=) i feel you! This sh1t has been dragged out too long now. They need to continue with the story, so we can see who this tobi mofo really is, and how the kage's r being trolled side-ways.
All we see is Talk no jutsu and flashback no jutsu! Also no manga today, Ahhrg no fun :-(
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:15am
 (and gon start with Berserk since Nos said it's a must before checking the Anime) 
[/QUOTE]
correction , i said : if you watch the last episode of Berserk you'll be like WHAT THE FVCK !!! and then you'll defo want to read the manga ! believe me , you guys stick with your Naruto , Bleach or whatever manga you're reading , i know for a fact Berserk owns them all (manga) Big smile

Uploaded with
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 1:42pm
Yes i'm sorry.. I miss quoted you :s
So basically Berserk does the same thing Claymore did... Hmmm.
The claymore manga is so sweet yo.. Im in love with these girls lol.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:25am
Well the berserk anime doesn't just end like the claymore did :(. It basically just ends after showing you how Guts became who he is and it sucks because it was starting to get real good ha. The berserk movie came out a couple of months ago in Japan but I still haven't heard anything :(
Claymore was really good, I still can't believe they just ended it like that. The fights were epic and it was more mature so no lame filler episodes or jokes

So bleach is actually getting good again? I stopped watching it for a bit but ichigo vs grimjaw was epic. I think Zoro vs Ichigo would be freakin awesome XD
- Best Coast

-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 2:00pm
Anyone been watching this? It's a new Anime serie. It's the sh1t! Me likes it :-) 8/13 episodes so far.

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 10:37am
Finished watching Bleach ... all I can say , after Arrancars Arc it totally went DOWNHILL ! Really dissapointed Thumbs Down

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:01am
Originally posted by -CYAN1DE-

Anyone been watching this? It's a new Anime serie. It's the sh1t! Me likes it :-) 8/13 episodes so far.

Is this mecha ? if so i'm gonna skip it , otherwise the trailer looks guuuuuud Big smile

Uploaded with
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by N0SF3RATU

Finished watching Bleach ... all I can say , after Arrancars Arc it totally went DOWNHILL ! Really dissapointed Thumbs Down

Bleach is on a filler arc right now, right? My friend said the filler sucked too but I hated all the bleach filler so I'll just skip it XD
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 9:56pm
What's the anime called?
- Best Coast

-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 11:37am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

What's the anime called?

No bleach is not in filler.
The latest arc (fullbring) ep 343-366 has ended 2 mobths ago.
Bleach is currently on a hiatus for unkn. time.
Also NOS is right. after Aizen bleach sucked BUT this new Arc in manga beats that. It is also supposed to run for atleast another 10 years. Tite Kubo really "revived" bleach with this arc.

To awnser the other question: no ZETMAN is not about mechs. It doesnt even feature them although the "White Knights" suit looks like it. I dont like mecha series aswel other than code geass.
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 10:21am

I agree man they should have saved that arc for when they planned on being done with bleach for good, but the arc they arc they're on now in the manga I can't wait to see it.
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:24am
just started watching needless and this anime is pretty sick and its also funny lol

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

I agree man they should have saved that arc for when they planned on being done with bleach for good, but the arc they arc they're on now in the manga I can't wait to see it.

What's the new arc about?
- Best Coast

THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 10:19am
The quincies come back to take over soul society. Their not the weak Quincy like ishida either they already blew a hole through one shinigami. Go to nwanime.com to catch up its not that far ahead.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 10:30am
Sounds cool, I bet it'll be good.

@cyanide
Zetman is pretty awesome. I watched the first three episodes, animation is top notch
- Best Coast

-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2012 at 9:14am
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

The quincies come back to take over soul society. Their not the weak Quincy like ishida either they already blew a hole through one shinigami. Go to nwanime.com to catch up its not that far ahead.

2ND PICTURE = SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!
BELOW YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, That Vanderreich Captain that Ichigo is fighting.. Is it me or does he look like a Trencendant Being that Aizen wanted to become with the hougyoku??
Ive got a strong feeling that these quicy's have the same powers like Aizen (his final form) had before he got hit by Muygetsu's Final GetsugaTensho

AIZENS TRANSFORMATION:

VAN.DER.REICH CAPTAIN TRANSFORMATION

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 11:06am
Started watching Fate Stay Night on monday , finished it on tuesday ! Now I'm gonna start watching Fate Zero and then Fate Zero 2nd season ! Really an anime on my fav list although I never saw/heard it !!!

Uploaded with
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 2:26pm

Started watching Fate Stay Night on monday , finished it on tuesday ! Now I'm gonna start watching Fate Zero and then Fate Zero 2nd season ! Really an anime on my fav list although I never saw/heard it !!!

Yea FSN is good, the series is based on Playstation 1 & 2 games if irc. Havent seen Zero because i wasnt interested in the events before FSN. But SABER is cool ;-D
And nos check out my (wap) animeblog (lol....) i often add animes there (60mb mkv/avi). It's nothing special just something i made on my mobile when i didnt have a pc to manage a real html site). I added my favorite animes there (well most of em since many other has dead link DL sources)
http://animehq.mywapblog.com

Im gonna check Ergo Proxy soon, it seems awesome!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 12:09pm
Okay so the fish man island arc was getting kinda boring but now that Luffy punched the **** out of hordy jones right before he cut neptunes head off it's getting epic. Looking forward to seeing the straw hats fight since this is the first time they have gotten serious since they trained for two years.

Anyone watching hunter x hunter 2011? Gon's fight against hisoka Was cool but I was a little weirded out when Hisoka had that orgasm mid fight. What the hell was that
- Best Coast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>