Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Music, Movies and TV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

THE ANIME OF "ALL" ANIME

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Team NbK
Team NbK

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE ANIME OF "ALL" ANIME
    Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Okay so the fish man island arc was getting kinda boring but now that Luffy punched the **** out of hordy jones right before he cut neptunes head off it's getting epic. Looking forward to seeing the straw hats fight since this is the first time they have gotten serious since they trained for two years.

Anyone watching hunter x hunter 2011? Gon's fight against hisoka Was cool but I was a little weirded out when Hisoka had that orgasm mid fight. What the hell was that

thnx for the spoiler. Haven't seen the latest episode yet ;-/
Good to know that asshole is going down (i skipped most of this arc in the manga). And yes the fishman arc is gay and the next Arc isn't any better except for Traffelgar Law thats all im saying...
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 9:25pm
chopper
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 4:11pm
Anyone watching Hunter X Hunter 2011? Best animation I've seen in an anime so far and it's my favorite right now next to one piece and Toriko.The characters and the way the different powers are categorized is really cool and the pacing is perfect. Kurapika vs Uvo is probably one of the most exciting fights I've seen in a long long time.

Toriko is good also, it doesnt appear to have much depth at first with Toriko just killing big ass animals and eating them but the further along you go the more it catches on. I suggest watching it until Toriko vs Tommyrod to get a glimpse at a good fight. Can't wait till they make it to gormet world. Zebra is cool too

One piece has just been pissing me off lately. I waited like 70 something episodes to see them go ape **** and the bad guys were push overs........ And f***ing stop showing 10 min worth of clips of Luffy eating and get on with the story
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 4:12pm
And I did start watching shippuden recently and yes it is good
- Best Coast

THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 9:43pm

Anyone watching Hunter X Hunter 2011? Best animation I've seen in an anime so far and it's my favorite right now next to one piece and Toriko.The characters and the way the different powers are categorized is really cool and the pacing is perfect. Kurapika vs Uvo is probably one of the most exciting fights I've seen in a long long time.

Toriko is good also, it doesnt appear to have much depth at first with Toriko just killing big ass animals and eating them but the further along you go the more it catches on. I suggest watching it until Toriko vs Tommyrod to get a glimpse at a good fight. Can't wait till they make it to gormet world. Zebra is cool too

One piece has just been pissing me off lately. I waited like 70 something episodes to see them go ape **** and the bad guys were push overs........ And f***ing stop showing 10 min worth of clips of Luffy eating and get on with the story

I've only watch the hunter x hunter from back in the day. The new one didn't look as interesting to me so I didn't watch it, but if you say its good i'll give it a shot. That uvo vs kurapika was a good fight in the old anime uvo was a beast.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 11:27am
You should definitely watch it. Since the manga is still ongoing then the anime is ongoing
- Best Coast

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2012 at 12:32am
DAMNIT!! DRIED FISH TUNA! STOP COMING BACK TO THIS THREAD!Angry
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2012 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

HEY HEY CHILL OUT BRO! You LOVE cartoons, no one is stopping you from posting your fav season of scooby doo
- Best Coast

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2012 at 8:37pm

HEY HEY CHILL OUT BRO! You LOVE cartoons, no one is stopping you from posting your fav season of scooby doo

lmfao
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2012 at 9:23pm

lol i just said that because you always come and bring this thread back up again. i was jk
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 7:53am
Haha duh I was joking too. I know you would watch captain planet over scooby doo anyday
- Best Coast

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 8:27am

Haha duh I was joking too. I know you would watch captain planet over scooby doo anyday
LOL whats wrong with captain planet? and the jokes on you, scooby doo too scary for me so i dont watch it, who feeling dumb now?Cool
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 1:02pm
ain't nothing wrong with scooby-dooby-doo

Uploaded with
GunJaCrew View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GunJaCrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 1:46pm
Steins Gate

Another

Death Note

Sword art Online

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 12:45am

LOL whats wrong with captain planet? and the jokes on you, scooby doo too scary for me so i don't watch it, who feeling dumb now?Cool
LMFAO!!! no one thought this was funny?? 

anyways idk if anyone watch this but this show has my respect and it is worth watching over and over again... has the most strongest moments I've seen in a show. its on Netflix btw 

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 7:44pm
ok do these ppl grow into titans or the titans pop up out of no where and whats up with the no skin
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2014 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Zellot

ok do these ppl grow into titans or the titans pop up out of no where and whats up with the no skin
its crazy man, you have to watch it yourself, i don't want to mess anything up for you. trust me though, I'm really picky about the shows i watch and this one here is well worth the time.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 6:17pm
yeah i saw clips of the show on youtube it looks badass i'll sit down one day and watch the whole thing i think its on netflix too
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789