| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MIKEY BRENNAN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MIKEY BRENNAN
    Posted: 08 May 2010 at 2:36pm
Yall are just a bunch of dumb a##s.

It was only a joke than yall ppl come in a try to chop on me cause of a JOKE??

Haven't yall ever made a joke ? I mean come on. Jibb you know i goto church so why would i be doing all that BS?
Its a joke. A bad one to pull of cause i  goto church but one for yall to really be a## holes?

I already sent Phant the message but damn ppl. I know yall hate me but doesn't mean you have to take a joke to being even more punk a## jerks.
Yall get mad cause its a gang thing on my avatar and signature?
GET over yalls selfs. Stop sucking on eachothers dic*$.
It was a joke and yall ppl like to bunch in together like f@gs.

Now i know yall are NOT gonna read this cause one its to long for yall dumb a##s and 2 cause it was just only a joke. Keep making your self and yalls friends on here to think it wasn't .

STUPID a## ppl.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 3:03pm
LOL if you try and read Mikeys posts out loud its actually really funny , i can honestly say your the  weirdest kid residing in California, Shewulph n qwest are around your age , but since they actually be themselves and not pretend to be black people actually like them. seriously act white , put some mayo on a sandwich and SHUT THE F U C K UP

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

LOL if you try and read Mikeys posts out loud its actually really funny

imagine it with a southern 'twang' and its even funnier.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 3:10pm
the southern thing works lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Yall are just a bunch of dumb a##s.

It was only a joke than yall ppl come in a try to chop on me cause of a JOKE??

Haven't yall ever made a joke ? I mean come on. Jibb you know i goto church so why would i be doing all that BS?
Its a joke. A bad one to pull of cause i  goto church but one for yall to really be a## holes?

I already sent Phant the message but damn ppl. I know yall hate me but doesn't mean you have to take a joke to being even more punk a## jerks.
Yall get mad cause its a gang thing on my avatar and signature?
GET over yalls selfs. Stop sucking on eachothers dic*$.

Now i know yall are NOT gonna read this cause one its to long for yall dumb a##s and 2 cause it was just only a joke. Keep making your self and yalls friends on here to think it wasn't .

STUPID a## ppl.

Your jokes aren't funny    ):
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 3:13pm
^ LOL. Sry Penguin =( Did you ever find our the other Penguin was O.O
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 3:36pm

LOL if you try and read Mikeys posts out loud its actually really funny , i can honestly say your the  weirdest kid residing in California, Shewulph n qwest are around your age , but since they actually be themselves and not pretend to be black people actually like them. seriously act white , put some mayo on a sandwich and SHUT THE F U C K UP
Seriously?? Act black?? First, I haven't really seen where he tried acting 'black'. But you just saying that is an admission of ignorance and intolerance, hell, maybe even border line segregationalist. This subject isn't black and white (no pun intended), there is act like a human, or act like a mildly disfunctional human, or act like a complete moron. Even that's not enough grey to explain it.    How dare you use proper grammar, stop acting white :/
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Seriously?? Act black?? First, I haven't really seen where he tried acting 'black'. But you just saying that is an admission of ignorance and intolerance, hell, maybe even border line segregationalist. This subject isn't black and white (no pun intended), there is act like a human, or act like a mildly disfunctional human, or act like a complete moron. Even that's not enough grey to explain it.    How dare you use proper grammar, stop acting white :/

Read more of his posts and tell me he is not trying to create a persona of thug life through a f u c k i n g fps game , he just doesnt understand he plays a ten dollar game filled with penguins and men who eat lunch 24/7.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 6:01pm

Read more of his posts and tell me he is not trying to create a persona of thug life through a f u c k i n g fps game , he just doesnt understand he plays a ten dollar game filled with penguins and men who eat lunch 24/7.

lOL.

Trying to CREAT?? No you fail cause i already posted it was a joke so good job.

And the one about the game? I'm not stupid i know this game is 10$ maybe even less , but i like the game Cool

About the whole Lunch and Penguin thats funny but thats the only thing you got right.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 6:03pm

Yea he is stupid. Trying to act black? Wtf? Thats when i see them punk a## kids at our school trying to be thugs act like a## holes cause they see the other ppl who messed up there lifes ALL rase and have nothing to show .

Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 6:18pm
Yall need to stop bein b****es and get yall fu#kin ping a## thugs back to the ghetto,. 

word
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 6:20pm

Which one are you? My opinion I say complete moron.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Nova

Yall need to stop bein b****es and get yall fu#kin ping a## thugs back to the ghetto,. 

word
lol that was pretty funny
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:21pm

lOL.

Trying to CREAT?? No you fail cause i already posted it was a joke so good job.

And the one about the game? I'm not stupid i know this game is 10$ maybe even less , but i like the game Cool

About the whole Lunch and Penguin thats funny but thats the only thing you got right.

the fact that you dont understand that everyone thinks your not funny is truly a testament to your stupidity

HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by Saltydog058

i always told every1 mikey was a fa g g ot now finnaly everyones seeing it haha

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

gay ass baby blue color anyways

Ugh, WTF...
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:44am

Han, gay bashing is the last stand of the ignorant intolerants. sadly I'm guilty of abusing that term myself, though i dont consider myself one.

HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 8:01am
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Han, gay bashing is the last stand of the ignorant intolerants. sadly I'm guilty of abusing that term myself, though i dont consider myself one.

While occasional offhand remarks don't bother me, they constructed these posts wholly around something being gay with the inference that it is inherently bad.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 9:45am
Originally posted by HanFei

While occasional offhand remarks don't bother me, they constructed these posts wholly around something being gay with the inference that it is inherently bad.

there seems to be a culture in gaming of using the term "gay", i've seen people use it who i would never even class as homophobic.

e.g - goo on the flag "thats so gay"
        link shaft "thats so gay"

maybe the reason it's so widely used is because noone wants to stand up to the person who said it because they fear being labelled gay themselves. not to start the whole race thing here but i'm sure if everytime X got bioed they said "thats so black" they would be cussed out of the game.

personally i don't like people saying "gay", either in-game or not, but at the same time i'm not gonna go round correcting everyone who uses it. imo that's the essense of the problem; change won't come until people challenge it, but who cares enough to challenge it in the first place? yeah, maybe thats not a healthy attitude to have but weighing up the amount of grief i would get for calling people out on it, compared to the potential results (even assuming anyone would even listen to me) and it seems a waste of my time. i play UT to have fun, not to champion gay pride, however much i support it.      

also, "gay" is only 3 letters, i'm sure if instead we used antidisestablishmentarianism that no-one would be using the word to bash people. essentially it boils down to ignorance, lack of vocabulary and lack of respect.
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 10:32am
The word "gay" seems to be in constant flux. First it meant "happy" then "homosexual". Now it is becoming another word for something that's not cool and most people who use that term are not homophobic, imo. Ten years from now it will mean something completely different.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:25am
Originally posted by LuciFer

Originally posted by HanFei

there seems to be a culture in gaming of using the term "gay", i've seen people use it who i would never even class as homophobic.e.g - goo on the flag "thats so gay"        link shaft "thats so gay"maybe the reason it's so widely used is because noone wants to stand up to the person who said it because they fear being labelled gay themselves. not to start the whole race thing here but i'm sure if everytime X got bioed they said "thats so black" they would be cussed out of the game. personally i don't like people saying "gay", either in-game or not, but at the same time i'm not gonna go round correcting everyone who uses it. imo that's the essense of the problem; change won't come until people challenge it, but who cares enough to challenge it in the first place? yeah, maybe thats not a healthy attitude to have but weighing up the amount of grief i would get for calling people out on it, compared to the potential results (even assuming anyone would even listen to me) and it seems a waste of my time. i play UT to have fun, not to champion gay pride, however much i support it.      also, "gay" is only 3 letters, i'm sure if instead we used antidisestablishmentarianism that no-one would be using the word to bash people. essentially it boils down to ignorance, lack of vocabulary and lack of respect.

Well said
XTERMNATR View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
It's MY Darkwalker!

Post Options Post Options   Quote XTERMNATR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:06pm
i think that this site is fun for talking about our little gaming world but when we get into heavy issues it becomes painful  to read sometimes. this little family of ours is great at playing video games but if youre looking for pillars of the global community ....i dont know, you would have a better chance at finding the easter bunny
"people living DEEPLY have no fear of death"- anais nin
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by XTERMNATR

you would have a better chance at finding the ether bunny
he resides here at iAMG too! xD
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:07pm
hes more of a bird then a bunny, just ask him lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

hes more of a bird then a bunny, just ask him lol

a duck
L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:53pm
Why dont u guys just simply shut up and be human not drama making robots.
PSN || L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E, FeaR_oF_a_KiLL3R
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>