Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MIKEY BRENNAN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MIKEY BRENNAN
    Posted: 09 May 2010 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by LuciFer

Originally posted by L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E

Liberal who has to criticize on Spelling.

do you even know what a liberal is?

I think he's confusing literate with liberal LOL  An easy mistake to make when you don't have two brain cells to rub together and the one you do have is going to die very soon and alone Tongue

Oh and here's a quote for Mikey:  Holy crip it's a crapple!

LOL
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 10:33pm
Wow.. we're getting way off the point here.  I think the point was intended to be.. Mikey.. you're not black, so stop acting like it.

Ehh.. whatever.. now, for the fun fact, taking cues from rap and hip hop music videos and thinking that's how black people live (then emulating that lifestyle) is kind of racist.  This is why I absolutely despise wiggers or wiggas, aka the ultimate posers of life.  I can understand you slightly if you were born in inner city neighborhoods, but most of them weren't or even were born and lived most of their lives in rural areas.
Captain-Crab View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Captain-Crab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:21pm
This topic is quite the read, I must say. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Wow.. we're getting way off the point here.  I think the point was intended to be.. Mikey.. you're not black, so stop acting like it.

Ehh.. whatever.. now, for the fun fact, taking cues from rap and hip hop music videos and thinking that's how black people live (then emulating that lifestyle) is kind of racist.  This is why I absolutely despise wiggers or wiggas, aka the ultimate posers of life.  I can understand you slightly if you were born in inner city neighborhoods, but most of them weren't or even were born and lived most of their lives in rural areas.
Dude shut the f*K up. no one was acting stupid. It was a joke. So scram your sorry a## out of here cause your nose doesn't belong in here.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:10am
Not only are you dumb but you're rude too.  Silver was trying to keep us on topic so we don't go insulting you over other things... He was trying to save you some earache.

Mikey = Timmy but not as funny or cool Thumbs Down
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:12am
forreal. all these insults make ya'll like children. stfu and learn how to move on.
name_is_clantag
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:15am
I apologize to everyone not from The United States, I swear we are not all like this!

@ ReverendCry, I find ironically hilarious that you say i'm obsessed with you, yet you keep mentioning my name when I haven't said your's, interesting no? (And because I know you don't understand that was a rhetorical question, I figured I would point it out, so you need not bother responding)

@ Shewulf, give it a few years, then it will look like jibberish.

@ Silver, I see black guys in my little town who grew up in my little town who act/talk like they are straight outa a BET video. Do they fall under your wigger category as well?
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:57am
man i was going to watch Oprah...but this forum is way better!!

ShockedLOLCry
LOL
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:06pm
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:18am
Mikey in love Big smile

MikeyBrennan Today at 2:59pm 20 minutes Windows XP IE 7 Viewing Member Profile
‘Dr4g0v’ Member Profile
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:23am
This is not the only one.

valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:27am
woooww you have a lot of success, Dragov, you crazy thing !!!!  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... Tongue
MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:30am
Ebonics
A poor excuse for a failure to grasp the basics of english. When in doubt, throw an "izzle" sound in the middle of any word of just string random thoughts together and insinuate that they actually mean something. When backed into a corner, you can always claim that it has something to do with a sort of symbolism or is a defining trait that makes your race great, versus own up to the fact that it is essentially laziness at it's finest

Ebonics: "Yo G, you frontin me?"
English: "Excuse me, my peer, are you attempting to influence me to engage in a violent action with you?"

Ebonics: "You gots to git those Benjamins so you cin git dat bling-bling fo yo ride"
English: "You need to get money so that you can get expensive accessories for your car."
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 11:22am
ALI G is in da house !!! talkin bout a real "OG" LOL
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by MEGA_HOTT

Ebonics
A poor excuse for a failure to grasp the basics of english. When in doubt, throw an "izzle" sound in the middle of any word of just string random thoughts together and insinuate that they actually mean something. When backed into a corner, you can always claim that it has something to do with a sort of symbolism or is a defining trait that makes your race great, versus own up to the fact that it is essentially laziness at it's finest

Ebonics: "Yo G, you frontin me?"
English: "Excuse me, my peer, are you attempting to influence me to engage in a violent action with you?"

Ebonics: "You gots to git those Benjamins so you cin git dat bling-bling fo yo ride"
English: "You need to get money so that you can get expensive accessories for your car."
 LOL!!! 
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Dr4g0v

This is not the only one.

stalkers lol

can i have your autograph?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 4:15pm
99% of people who speak ebonic are just fakes. i've seen many occasions where they talk with me EXACTLY how I talk, then throw in a 'homie' then its jibberish central. Glad I don't talk and walk differently per situation. A plus is when they reach 35 and realize that, wow, I acted like an idiot for more than half my life.
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

99% of people who speak ebonic are just fakes. i've seen many occasions where they talk with me EXACTLY how I talk, then throw in a 'homie' then its jibberish central. Glad I don't talk and walk differently per situation. A plus is when they reach 35 and realize that, wow, I acted like an idiot for more than half my life.

LOL !! ^ _ ^

wat chu mean foo, i tak lik theese cause is koo man, homie bro!!
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 4:29pm
slobs & crabs suck my gang PwNeS U ALL the mofokin NRA representn
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 4:58pm

I apologize to everyone not from The United States, I swear we are not all like this!

@ ReverendCry, I find ironically hilarious that you say i'm obsessed with you, yet you keep mentioning my name when I haven't said your's, interesting no? (And because I know you don't understand that was a rhetorical question, I figured I would point it out, so you need not bother responding)

@ Shewulf, give it a few years, then it will look like jibberish.

@ Silver, I see black guys in my little town who grew up in my little town who act/talk like they are straight outa a BET video. Do they fall under your wigger category as well?
wahhhh i dont even remember this im sure the last thing i said on this thread was me implying you were a moron yet you call me reverendcry ..man i love that man obsession you got for me how cute wanna make out?
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

I apologize to everyone not from The United States, I swear we are not all like this! @ ReverendCry, I find ironically hilarious that you say i'm obsessed with you, yet you keep mentioning my name when I haven't said your's, interesting no? (And because I know you don't understand that was a rhetorical question, I figured I would point it out, so you need not bother responding)@ Shewulf, give it a few years, then it will look like jibberish.@ Silver, I see black guys in my little town who grew up in my little town who act/talk like they are straight outa a BET video. Do they fall under your wigger category as well?
wahhhh i dont even remember this im sure the last thing i said on this thread was me implying you were a moron yet you call me reverendcry ..man i love that man obsession you got for me how cute wanna make out?
Well, if your memory is cloudy, let me re-iterate. I haven't mentioned your name in month, pretty much forgot you existed. Then one fine day, I come into a thread and you tell me to, well, pis s off pretty much. I then respond, as to which your reply was, that I was 'obsessed with you'. I then went on to point out the irony. Clear?
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:59pm
i havent read this thread since then so i clicked on the little arrow to show new post and read through everything
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 7:13pm
Wigger, that's a very interesting term. May I ask if there is such a thing as a 'bedneck'? And if the term is not in existence then how does one proceed to claim ownership of said term 'bedneck'? Please forgive the tone of my words, i'm awfully sorry if you chaps from across the Atlantic have difficulty understanding the Queen's english -Jk btw!
Its really not a big deal if MB acts in this way, he's young and, quite frankly, if his brains were dynamite he wouldn't have enough to blow his own (pimpin) hat off. Lets face it "No one was acting stupid it was a joke" is actually hilarious isn't it? Anyway hopefully he will learn soon enough. The character Ali G was a parody of a "wigga" but the funny thing was in UK the young Asian population adopted a West Indian sub-culture almost over night. And scarier still, the young blacks started talking patois (Jamaican slang) like Ali G himself! So I guess young = dumb but we are all dumb at some point.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

...you chaps from across the Atlantic have difficulty understanding the Queen's english -Jk btw!

hahaha
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by valjohn

Mikey in love Big smile

MikeyBrennan Today at 2:59pm 20 minutes Windows XP IE 7 Viewing Member Profile
‘Dr4g0v’ Member Profile

too see if he was still in devil. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>