Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

LBP 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LBP 2
    Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:03am

iAM_UR_DEMISE
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:09am
OOOOOH SNAP... hopefully they fix the LAG
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:59pm
I was going to say that you can import everything over (DLC, levels, etc) over LBP2, but I noticed that it was already mentioned in the article.
SRC_Lock123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_Lock123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 10:29am

Here is a trailer of LBP 2

sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:29pm
Amazing, from talking to the people at gamestop it should be on the cover of the next GameInformer.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:18pm
damn that actually looks pretty good
shine on you crazy diamond
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

damn that actually looks pretty good
yep

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 6:16pm
LBP2 new items!

The Grabinator!

The Creatinator!

The Grappling Hook!

Sackbots!

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2010 at 6:42am
just got my voucher code for Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves hehehe woop...anyone else get it?
hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2010 at 11:47am
looks cool, I wanna try out the kart mode. Finally real racing hahaha. I not too sure about getting it though. I'm not the type of LBP player that creates a playable stage( I'm not patient enough to make one).
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 7:46pm
2 more weeks till LBP2 comes out, what did you guys think of the demo?
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 1:46pm
that basketball game look cool with the grabbernator
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
DmX_-EvoLutioN- View Drop Down
Team DmX
Team DmX

Post Options Post Options   Quote DmX_-EvoLutioN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 5:13pm
cool igotta buy it
DmX_-EvoLutioN-
hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 6:37pm
the demo was good. i like the new item and stage features. the grab machine was cool and the new jump pads is much better now. like the pin ball stage and the mecha robots. graphics are way better than before. should be worth playing.
Zito44 View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zito44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 11:29pm
just got it came out today=] its awsome just when you thought the game couldnt get any better they came out with so much more! add me to play
XBL GT: ZMO44
AKA M1NNoW
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 1:46am
Damn..

wish I had a playstation to play..
PSN:Imaginative
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 4:45pm
This game is amazing.  10x better then the first.  My favorite part about the game so far is how much quicker the movement speed is. Anyone else have this yet?  What do you think?
Zito44 View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zito44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 11:12am
add me to play i dont really play ut3 at all no more...i aced all levels except 2 and have almost all the story prizes=D
XBL GT: ZMO44
AKA M1NNoW
 Post Reply Post Reply