Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Leaderboard hackers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leaderboard hackers
    Posted: 14 May 2010 at 5:13pm
Seriously what is the point of these people hacking the leaderbourds of all these games. I just dont get why people always got to ruin the challenge of working your ass to the top of a leaderbourd in like every game. Some people like to use the leaderbourds to see where your stacking up to people. Hackers f***ed it up so bad you wont see a legit actual player until like rank 2000 and as more people f*** with it to out do people and cheat themselves higher in rank the higher the number goes...damn those people that enjoy f***ing other peoples fun up to hell...
theVIRUSofLIFE69
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 7:35pm
lol theres no hackers in MW2!!.. its clearly obvious that the number 1 guy got over a 2 million killstreakk... not a hack at all.. :O
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 9:21pm
Yeah clearly! What was I thinking? You said it thatsmatt, evev some nice sarcasm lol
theVIRUSofLIFE69
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:47pm
i got a 2,000,001 killstreak today yes im number one 

ps i did it in S&D
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 5:47am
hahaha nah u hacked that one xplorer... your not good enough to do that.. i am though xD lol
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 9:26am
lol yeah ur rightCry
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 11:15am
aww xplorer you could do it lol
theVIRUSofLIFE69
 Post Reply Post Reply