| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

So what are your thoughts on the map pack?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So what are your thoughts on the map pack?
    Posted: 20 May 2010 at 5:15pm
I guess everyone's had a chance to play them all a bit now, what do you think?

If I'm honest I'm pretty damn disappointed.

Salvage = Crap, Storm isn't much better. Bailout looks great but the way people play it is awful and it isn't much fun to play as a result.

Crash is ok but nothing special. Overgrown is probably my favourite of them all, never played COD4 so they're new to me.

What about you?
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 6:24pm
No worth 10p, 2 are old, the others are very simple, on PC you get 1000's of maps INC those ones that are much better 4 free...
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 7:31pm
i aint even blooody got anyone to game share with me yet!!!! :O lol.. but no matter how good the maps are.. still not worth 10 quid,, definatly not... £10 should give us at least 8 maps imo
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 6:45am
Overgrown is cool... The rest= Camping maps.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 2:40pm
I like the new maps...The more the better...I heard there's another Map Pack dropping around July 3rd...
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 5:25pm
Love the maps!
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 6:02am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I like the new maps...The more the better...I heard there's another Map Pack dropping around July 3rd...

Correct!

Guess what....

2 old COD4 Maps again -_- But atleast there the best from COD4 so i'm very happy about that!

3 New Maps

T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 7:36am

lol i really can not think why you all chum over these ****ty maps that thay bring out!

why would you wanna pay £10 for 3 NEW maps? Really "Epic" made a HUGE map pack called "TitanMapPack" it had 32 new maps, 2 new gametypes, and new mods! ALL FOR FREE!.
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 7:37am
The game is not even that good lol..... Section8 piss's all over mw2! 
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by T2D-QuickRC

The game is not even that good lol..... Section8 piss's all over mw2! 
Your a bit late, every one knows it's the worst FPS on PS3...
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 3:16pm
the maps r startin to annoy me......a friend game shared them....and i got to say,i don´t like any of them
bailout and overgrown=campers
salvage and crash=camping in corners with shotguns
and storm is boring....the respawns continue fvcked up....dominatio in any of these maps is unbalanced....so overall expensive fail
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 7:45pm
i love overgrown & crash, the others i'm gettn used to liking them
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 8:01pm

From what I heard about the new maps, there's gunna be 5 of them (again). 3 new maps and 2 old maps from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Same price too ($14.99)

Name of the maps:

Trailer Park
Fuel
Carnival
Strike (CoD4 Map)
Vacant (CoD4 Map)
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 8:06pm
The new map pack is called:  MW2 Resurgence Map Pack

Here's more info...
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 4:07am
I saw some video footage of the 2nd pack and tbh it looks better than the first one but I'm not gonna buy it.
 Post Reply Post Reply