Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The person before me.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7778798081 168>
Author
Team GOML
Team GOML

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The person before me.
    Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 1:39am
^^^^has no idea what he just got himself intoLOL
Duel tomorrow man i'm gonna add ya on psn :P
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 10:34am
^^^ will be shinning Seph's jumpboots after there duel
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 12:18pm
^^ picked on me with his darkwalker last night... didn't even know he had a license :S lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 12:34pm
^^ picks on me all the time :(
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 12:36pm
picking on and flirting are two different things... Embarrassed lol JK

^^ picks on me in insta by camping corners

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

^^ picked on me with his darkwalker last night... didn't even know he had a license :S lol

lmao the eu players on my team were talkin sh1t bout me the whole time me and U_GOT_GLOCKED were wrecking the eu guys every game GRX got owned i was taking the dark walker to pizz off the eu guys because they wanted it ggs yesrerday

^^^ got taunted just for sh1ts and giggles
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 12:51pm
i noticed alot of taunts came my way, thats why i would come flyin in with a viper and take you out all the time lol, i seen this comment alot... Syzygy_Oops Killing Spree was ended by Sephiroth_V7..... no one on my team was smart enough to take you out... they would just b**** and ask someone else to destroy it, pussys

^^ wrecks EU servers with me

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 1:04pm

i noticed alot of taunts came my way, thats why i would come flyin in with a viper and take you out all the time lol, i seen this comment alot... Syzygy_Oops Killing Spree was ended by Sephiroth_V7..... no one on my team was smart enough to take you out... they would just b**** and ask someone else to destroy it, pussys

^^ wrecks EU servers with me

lmao glad to hear they were cry'n on Kargo all 8 players just camped a whole game yesterday.. so i redeem'd them got a monster kill and still capped and of course i taunted the hell out of em GLOCKED has been owning em real bad too

^^^ was high scorer on his team every game in a eu sever ^^^ needs to hop on my team so we can really get some eu tears flowing
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 1:05pm
^^^^ vctf noobssssssssssssss

<
<havent played vctf in ages cept for that bad night i had against sizzle n tripox i was always dying by tripox road ragging me right before i was gonna go take their flag or he was just lowering me in health so that noob sizzle can kill me and be "happy" of himselfLOL
<
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 1:07pm
^^ would get hit by a triple moving combo from sizzle and sent back to the cabbage patch where he belongs..... oh all while doing a backflip lol :)

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by oOPS_H34DShOtS

^^^^ vctf noobssssssssssssss<<havent played vctf in ages cept for that bad night i had against sizzle n tripox i was always dying by tripox road ragging me right before i was gonna go take their flag or he was just lowering me in health so that noob sizzle can kill me and be "happy" of himselfLOL<

lool i remember that Tripox messaged me and just put Trip_oOPS like he wanted to join oOPS Tripox is a great player and he's cool too.

@ Headshot you tried to kill me on Necro one time when i had his flag and just couldn't do it wish'd he had a redeemer after the game he said, why can't i kill you?

^^^ took a few Tank shells to the face on Corruption
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 3:49pm
lolll i think there was more than once that i tried to kill you... i almost only play duel these days so yeah... :P

^^^^ can't aim for **** with a link gun he has to spam it to actually "hit" someone xD
Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 3:55pm
^^^ just described my play style :)
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 4:08pm

lol good comeback, u just haven't seen me in TDM or warfare ;) even dueled tonight, decided to let the qm boys beat up on me a lil

^^ doesn't realize how many modes i can actually kick his ass in ;)
This guy speaks the truth.  You do not want him on the other team in any team mode... BTW I got owned by the other Seph yesterday...

^^^ is someone who I have not played against in a long time...

I think I will post a pick soon of some of the alt accounts and noobs I have had to face recently and somehow make fun of Syzygy too Big smile
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 4:21pm
^^^^is someone i havent kicked his noob ass in ictf for some timeLOL

yeah theseph is pretty good in duel and i havent played luci in a LONG time either lol...
Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 4:37pm
^^^ i've not played for 3 months, but i'll be back end of this month when i get a new tv, haha :)

Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 4:59pm
^^^^ better hurry up buying that tv or she will be as useful as a rabbit in the desert... xD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 5:09pm
^^^ wishes there was a noobtube in ut3
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by gr01n5h07

lol good comeback, u just haven't seen me in TDM or warfare ;) even dueled tonight, decided to let the qm boys beat up on me a lil

^^ doesn't realize how many modes i can actually kick his ass in ;)
This guy speaks the truth.  You do not want him on the other team in any team mode... BTW I got owned by the other Seph yesterday...

^^^ is someone who I have not played against in a long time...

I think I will post a pick soon of some of the alt accounts and noobs I have had to face recently and somehow make fun of Syzygy too Big smile

lol thanks for the compliment

^^ hits R2 to launch noob tubes but cant figure out why it wont work!!!

Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 7:38pm
^^^^ loves to get on his hoverboard when people track him down behind his backLOL
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 7:46pm

giving "H34d" is his middle nameWink.... oOPS_H34D_ShOtS^^^

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 7:49pm
^^ Has 12 fingers and 12 toes

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 7:58pm
points out the obvious^^^ O_o
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 8:01pm
^^ needs to get back online so we can teach some ppl a few lessons again ;) been gettin teamed up on lately but still manageing to make my runs, gettin careless tho cuz i want it to be quick haha, need to turn my hoverboard button off!

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 8:16pm
^^^ hoverboards too much just like TX : )
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7778798081 168>