| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Sports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NBA Finals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Poll Question: Who is going to win the NBA Finals?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [17.39%]
10 [43.48%]
2 [8.70%]
2 [8.70%]
1 [4.35%]
4 [17.39%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Team GOML
Team GOML

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NBA Finals
    Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 8:20pm
I got Celtics game 3, Lakers 4, Lakers 5, Celtics 6 and 7. What about you guys? And Kobe's new kicks he's wearing tonight r sick

PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 12:05am
who cares? Lakers will win the championship this year BUT the big story is all the badazz free agents this year. Lebron Dwade Dirk and there's a lot more. its the biggest free agent year in NBA history! anyone see Larry King interview Lebron? him and DWade are best friends and i know they want on the same team. that would be sic lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 12:20am
Lol the NBA Fans care about the finals.. Celtics are going to win as it was proven tonight.. Celtics got this! who cares about the free agents? Let them decide right now its not their time to shine..
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 12:38am
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

Lol the NBA Fans care about the finals.. Celtics are going to win as it was proven tonight.. Celtics got this! who cares about the free agents? Let them decide right now its not their time to shine..

DONT F U C K I N G JINX IT !!!!!

Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 12:54am
Originally posted by yingyangin

Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

DONT F U C K I N G JINX IT !!!!!
Im sorry I love you no homo!! LOL anyways if u say that, then thats jinxing it.. 2x the Jinx!
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 12:20pm
CELTICS STILL HAVE NO CHANCE!!! 2-2 don't mean squat! homecourt LA will own them. CB can score at will. don't count on Big Baby doing what he did in game 4 ever again. P Kasol will own the paint in LA watch and see.
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

CELTICS STILL HAVE NO CHANCE!!! 2-2 don't mean squat! homecourt LA will own them. CB can score at will. don't count on Big Baby doing what he did in game 4 ever again. P Kasol will own the paint in LA watch and see.
LOL Gasol gets owned by Garnett everytime, maybe you should watch it instead of reading the news paper LOL
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:14pm
like i said watch and see. P Gasol will own the paint! and he will score a lot in LA! he's the key player for LA! and i don't get the news paper genius! i just know B-Ball!
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:22pm
f*** the celtics.. use to be a fan.. loved when they picked up allen and garnett.. EVERYONE around (new england) here said it was a bad move.. now they all act like they been allen and garnett fans for 20 years or something after they won.

between the fair weather douche bag fans that are up here.. and the fact im a yankees fan.. i had to stop liking the celtics.. and after watching wallace cry after every call and the rest of the celtics rush the court off the bench (wasnt stoudamire suspended for that) every call.. cant stand em
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:29pm
i was a die hard Lakers fan back in the day. i don't care much for Colby though so now i only watch Lebron and D Wade. i hope they end up on the same team.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:33pm
my top 3 that currently play are lebron, kobe, and wade..

kobes role has changed a little.. he isnt carrying the team.. but he still is nasty can do every aspect of the game as good as the greats
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:40pm
4 sure Colby is probably the best player followed close by Lebron and Wade. I just think Lebron and Wade have much better attitudes.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:44pm

i agree with that.. sometimes kobe has an attitude that i love though..

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:51pm
i bet thats just because of his PR reps. though?
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:55pm
no i dont even mean a nice attitude.. i mean on the court.. his intensity and how sometimes he will just get mad and make a defender look dumb by breaking his angles then dropping a 3 on him..
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:08pm
oh well yea he can't be stopped! he's a great shooter and the best at taking it to the hole. and his D is top notch even though he's not known for D.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:43am
Gasol 17 points,13 rebounds,9 assists,almost a triple double in that blowout in LA
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:58am
DUDE ITS KOBE NOT COLBY YOU DUMB ASS REDNECK
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 10:25am
game 7 yes i actually get to watch a game now i dont really care who wins im a thunder fan but this should be an epic game a must watch for any basketball fan now all that is left is to decide wht to drink jack and cokes or 5.0 beer its a tuffy
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 10:34am
my top 3,  kobe carmelo lebron
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 11:30am
Originally posted by brightSunnyDay132

naw little man i call him Colby! you know like colby cheese? cause that mofo is molded! ofcourse you wouldn't know that would ya? your little whiney azz is to buisy quiting out of games! and your right about the redneck part! but dumbazz? lol lets just say your pee sized intellect is powered by a small amount of air. now you can respond by saying something like. what does that mean retard? or your weird cause idgi? or lets duel? or thats it im going to lie and say i sold my ps3 again and create another alt?

now go ahead Weeza tell everyone how im a retarded hillbilly weirdo lol but atleast make it worth reading my man
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 11:43am
Game 7 after a ridiculous blowout.

I'm for the Lakers to win but I want Game 7 to be a close game.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 11:49am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by brightSunnyDay132

naw little man i call him Colby! you know like colby cheese? cause that mofo is molded! ofcourse you wouldn't know that would ya? your little whiney azz is to buisy quiting out of games! and your right about the redneck part! but dumbazz? lol lets just say your pee sized intellect is powered by a small amount of air. now you can respond by saying something like. what does that mean retard? or your weird cause idgi? or lets duel? or thats it im going to lie and say i sold my ps3 again and create another alt?

now go ahead Weeza tell everyone how im a retarded hillbilly weirdo lol but atleast make it worth reading my man

Im pretty sure that every1 that reads your posts agrees with anyone who calls you mentally challenged, we all know you have a f***ed up way of thinking lol, and yea I quit out of games al the time, idc about that lol i do it cuz I want to join another game lol, like just now i capped two flags then quit cuz i was bored...simple
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:03pm
and you didnt know iit was KObe no Colby, you just made up a real lame excuse....ur too dumb
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:26pm
lmao lets go back to the other thread where you said you don't care about spelling? and you always say every1? dam dude? your as lame as they come! just let it go! your not top dog! your more like a pup with a bad attitude.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>