| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Get off your butt and montage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get off your butt and montage
    Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:25am
I'm jealous of those that have the equipment available to compile montages, cause if I had that.. I would be showing all the stupid noobish stuff I do every damn game haha.. so I want to see more montages. Killinugood, Zellot and even those crazy duel and DM players get your stuff together and start recording.

we should hold a contest for most awesome kill, awesome death, silly stuff..etc. I guess I was busy today on youtube, I'm craving some ut3 stuff!!! Feel free to use this thread to post it.. or your youtube/video website page, just give us the link.

Oh and bonus points to whoever makes the first montage that has the Montage song from Team America World Police.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:18pm
I've been saying I'm going to buy a dazzle for aaages but I never have.  I tried recording with my DVD player but it's so old it slowed everything down so badly.

If you have an HD DVD recorder you can give it a try ;)

Tell you what I want to see... pics of the stupidest end of game screen you have seen.  I played a duel with one of the PcX guys a while ago and the "you lost" screen showed him wearing his own huge glob of bio goo, it covered his whole head LOL
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:30pm
I don't have anything on my computer to make montages with and most of my kills would be default kills in Weezy's eyes.  The only thing somewhat spectacular would be bots vs me with various mods in use. (Tactical Nuke (and Anti-Masochism/ Infinitive Ammo, so I can do some hi-flying flag runs whilst getting Monster kills), Grapple Gun, Vehicle Swap (Stealthbenders on about every VCTF map!)), etc.  I guess that's why Weezy considers me a nerd.  I love messing around the custom crap.  Too bad, no one's going to use them online.

P.S. I'd love to see an evened out match on Corruption or any Necris map for that matter. (via Tank/ Darkwalker, Scavenger/ Manta, and Scorpion/ Viper replacement)  Too bad you can't replace the Nemesis (only a Paladin) with a Hellbender (Stealthbender, Nightshade, and I think the Scavenger's still an option) or vice/versa.
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 4:14am
team america kim jung so ronrey=loney so ronrey that fwns
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:38am
i really wanna buy the stuff so i can make some nooby montages...would b really funny!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 9:04am
i wanna get the stuff needed to make a montage.. but i cant be bothered xD lol.. and daabomb... your a noob init sooo u dont need to montage xD jokess
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:01pm
chrissieur the noob blud...obv she owns and seein as how u forgot that already that makes u a.......GOLDFISH!
B, montage will b wicked!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 12:52pm
lol I SAID I WAS JOKING BLUD!... yeah it would be good.. it most of her kills  on it would be against u tee xD
The Keyboard Samurai View Drop Down
Please....Listen to me whine

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 7:38am
haha daa bomb making a montage!!! - OMG pissed all over the floor laughing
daa -bomb got a couple of good instagibs on me the other day i will admit (see i am nice) 
but guess what !!!- my whole team left and they team stacked me again me vs like 3 people plus these 2 spunk stains!!- tx2k7 and daa-bomb u have no fair play --- what a fu_cking suprise!!!

respect to MILF-NOSEFERATO for joing my team at the end !! ty
and for your c***y information daa-bomb--- no i was not on that server  for the whole 30 minutes... i was on about 3 times longer than u  and scored about 5 times more kills - and had less players on my team -- and yes  on my own i was killing and taunting u guys non stop -- rofl---
good game - except for the team stacking  and your pathetic commenst at the end of the match ---

screw u guys untill u play fair -- and lolz - the video -- hahahahaahahahah
but if u stop being pr1cks i can help out
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 7:53am
@Skeezerint: Pull ur shait together man... You know damn well they will crush you anytime on any mode. Im not getting in to an argument with you, cos i do not have anything against you! But ive say this: In vCTF you are a mediocre player even I can kill whenever i want to.
Its the same for me when better players join..
And why do you think boomb, matt, tx play together? Cos they like it, and have FUN... I know cos i play with them from time to time. Hilarious chating abilities they have:-)
We cool.
Shakerman.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 7:59am
Thanks Shaker :)
im gonna do a montage and have fun with it...don't really care what ppl say...im not gonna b all serious about it, was thinking just 2 hav fun and capture ppl's nooby moments just 2 have a laugh.
Samurai u should come play wiv us sometime or something im sure u'll find us funny...we play 2 have fun, u should do the same.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 8:07am
hey asswipe i find it funny u aren't man enough to say anythn to my face in game, u gotta come on here to do ur b!tchn & moanin. u were by urself for a whole three minutes...awww poor baby cant handle it? i thought u were supposed to b good or something. if it bothers u so much then leave u retard, and if u really hav a problem then man up & tell me to my face u pansy. but dont come here cryn lookn for pity and especially dont come here talkn like that to her. i know for a fact she'd own ur scrub ass up & down ut3

i knew ud post eventually about it, its like ur sole purpose here is to whine, congrats uv become weenie of the year....fvcking noob get better or get beat

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 10:23am
tx2k7
i do not use mic on skeezrint -- thats why i didnt "say it to your face in game " -
and say what to your face???? it was daaa- bomb that made comments - not u  so shut up
and yeh i was on my own - im fine with that  i did well - and wooped u guys so what - who cares? - why are u even commenting a reply?= coz your a fool maybe?
and feel free to step up on you "tell me to your face" i aint scared of u f*** face
np14 1gf -- give me your bank details and ill pay the plane ticket for you to  come get it said "to your face"

it not a whine u f_ck1ing retards

just highlighting the fact that you dissed my videos and u want to record  you guys team stacking on me so u can show IAM  how many ti9me u team stack me and i kill u !!
go for it 
and f+k u anyway tx it wasnt about u - u just were involved as usual--- i sent daabomb a OPM and she said thanx for the help offered - so fu_k u

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 11:01am
u talk on skeezer, iv heard u

she nvr said anythn to u, u weenie

apparently u werent fine because u came on here n whined. u whooped us? i laugh at that. oh n since i was there n u did name me so yaaaaa....noob

i ddnt dis ur vids u ninny but boy do u complain so much.

ur just a fool, so piss off and chill, its just a game u tw@t
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 11:19am
he just wants to make some friends tx. let him in your club house already.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 11:28am
Originally posted by iAM_Determined

he just wants to make some friends tx. let him in your club house already.
LOL
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 12:01pm
yo daaBOMB when your recording pls let me know so i can make sure im not on the other team. my ego can't handle getting owned by a female. lol sad but true.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 12:14pm
seriously skeezrint just leave us the f*** alone... we play together to have fun.. we want to be on the same team because we are friends not to be idiots and team stack, maybe u dont get that because no one here likes u.... how many times do i have to explain before u get that through your dead brain... seriously?.. just let it be and dont think about talking down to daabomb or any of us you idiot...
and whats wrong with her making a montage?.. because im 150% sure it will be much better than your piece of **** montage...  some random noob could of impressed me more than u have. and youve done nothing to impress me in game either.... so u dont have a right to talk about someones skill let alone how u constantly insult people. and grow up and stop being a f***ing crybaby.. im sick of your useless posts
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

@Skeezerint: Pull ur shait together man... You know damn well they will crush you anytime on any mode. Im not getting in to an argument with you, cos i do not have anything against you! But ive say this: In vCTF you are a mediocre player even I can kill whenever i want to.
Its the same for me when better players join..
And why do you think boomb, matt, tx play together? Cos they like it, and have FUN... I know cos i play with them from time to time. Hilarious chating abilities they have:-)
We cool.
Shakerman.

exactly shaker. we play to have fun and thats it.... and skeezrint if you were as good as u say u are u would be able to handle being alone on your team against 2 or more players who probably werent even playing properly and just messing about... but being the mediocre player u are you lost and started to cry over it on the forums... get over yourself and stay calm for once u clown
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

yo daaBOMB when your recording pls let me know so i can make sure im not on the other team. my ego can't handle getting owned by a female. lol sad but true.

lol! hmmm dunno if ill tell u O.o hehe maybe :)

TX and Chrissie, it's alright :) thanks for backing me up guys but im PM-ing him and just trying to keep this 2 a minimal...we know how he is and stuff so we don't hav 2 make this a big thing...he can think what he wants i guess...we just do what we wanna do and 'F' 2 anyone who thinks playing together as friends on the same team, having fun, is wrong. Im sure ill make a good vid and don't really care what others think...
before i post anything ill ask the people if i can use the kills i got on them cause im not sure if they wanna c - - as SYZGY said above - - a girl kicking a guy's a.ss in ut3 O.o although it would b pretty wicked :P hehe
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by daaBOMB

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

lol! hmmm dunno if ill tell u O.o hehe maybe :)

TX and Chrissie, it's alright :) thanks for backing me up guys but im PM-ing him and just trying to keep this 2 a minimal...we know how he is and stuff so we don't hav 2 make this a big thing...he can think what he wants i guess...we just do what we wanna do and 'F' 2 anyone who thinks playing together as friends on the same team, having fun, is wrong. Im sure ill make a good vid and don't really care what others think...
before i post anything ill ask the people if i can use the kills i got on them cause im not sure if they wanna c - - as SYZGY said above - - a girl kicking a guy's a.ss in ut3 O.o although it would b pretty wicked :P hehe

loooll,skeez just donĀ“t like to get owned...
bomb u can use my kills.....and include some of my bioooooossss on u plz :)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 1:56pm
I'd say I would make deaths a quarter of my montage.  After all, I die fairly often and we need more deaths in the montages.  Hell, if I had the stuff needed to make montages, I might even include an ever so humiliating impact hammer death or one of my 'detonating my own Redeemers in my face' suicides.. or my falls on Deimos/ Gateway.

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 6:34pm
haha  this is classic --- all the comments come from a group of friends --- who i actually owned--
wateva boys and girls whether you like it or not u guys team stacked me again and i won
IAM DETERMINED  seems like the sorted perosn who can make sarcastic comments that actually make me laugh

thanx for that

as for u matt - suprise suprise - i havent said **** about u or to u or msg'd in and u still comment -- y?
matt u say " just let it be and dont think about talking down to daabomb or any of us you idiot... "
 umm i did say a nice comment about daabomb - take the time to read the post retard

i only posted there because it defends my game -- and highlights how you cannot learn to play fair -- and how you think your so much better than me... so much you all have to play aginst me at the same time !!! 

u carry on being a retard matt (you even flat out copy and paste my words and use them as your own i,e, handle your own bull**** u say.. which i clearly did and have done 90% of games which u consistently and everyone else feel the need to ruin for me by team stacking...dont get me wrong i enjoy making these possts and watching u squirm to defend "just a game",,, your ability to pursue my rhetoric  astounds me daily)- 

ill start a fresh with daabomb -  if shes down with that ?

daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 7:03pm
Mr Pain!! nooooooooooooo, no more BIO >.< lol hehe, we can duel :)

I PM-ed Samurai and were cool so please enough drama frm every1!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 7:28pm
Less whining and fighting, more talking about our inferior montage ideas.  Who cares about who got owned and who's team-stacking.  Save it for Fists of Fury and discussing who had the most legendary team.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>