FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Help Phantaci

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Phantaci
    Posted: 30 May 2010 at 3:37pm
Fast car under $30,000 that gets good enough mpg.
right now I'm debating hyundai genesis coupe or camaro. I'm open to all suggestions.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 3:40pm
A little American Muscle would be nice.  The new Camaro is a sexy beast.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 3:57pm
phantaci how the hell do you have that kind of money?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 4:04pm
Jehovah-Jireh ;)
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 4:11pm
What about a volkswagen Polo or Golf ? This type of car are fn sick !! My brother have the new polo. This is a fast car, furious, easy to drive etc...
In the car this is awesome. Many places for your different stuff.

Choose an european car ;)
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

Fast car under $30,000 that gets good enough mpg.
right now I'm debating hyundai genesis coupe or camaro. I'm open to all suggestions.
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 5:19pm
stay american and dont go chevy, Ford Mustang gt is what you want :) and the 08 GT 500's are going for about 25000 right now too... i'd pick one of those up if i was you

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 7:18pm
honestly u want one thats fast looks sexy and its good on gas get a f***in Mitsu Lancer Evo find one under 30k easy u live in cali u easily get 30+mpg its 4 cylinder and AWD you are able to change whether you are drivin on normal dry road or snow or rain

here is what a evo looks like
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 7:54pm

1979 Trans Am ~$15k 6.6L w/ 4 barrel carb
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 12:26am
New Camaro in black with silver racing stripes. Personally my dream car is a 69 Firebird with a 455 (out of a 68 gto) bored @ least 30 over, edelbrock 850 double pumper carbs, edelbrock aluminum intake, hooker headers with a flowmaster exhaust (love the flowmaster sound) light stall converter in a tweaked 400 tranny. Midnight blue paint silver racing stripes and limo tint windows. Damn I'm getting excited for all the summer cruises.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 12:38am

id go with the camaro , butt if i was you id rather get a 2004-2006 Bmw M3, there around that price, remember phantaci , if god drove a car, hed drive an M :)

oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 5:19am
get a pinto
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:17am
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:21am
get a car for half the price and SAVE the rest for a rainy day. we're in a resession! cars depreciate anyway no matter how new it is
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:30am
Originally posted by HanFei

1979 Trans Am ~$15k 6.6L w/ 4 barrel carb
thats a gg car this and the one WOPR has which is the 78 gold
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:41pm

don't get a camaro or mustang.. that sh it will look tacky as hell in 4 or 5 years and will not get good gas mileage.. if i were you i would get a civic or an accord. good gas mileage and looks nice. most of the people posting besides REV have bad taste in cars ;). lancer evo is badass

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 6:45pm
why not muscle... honda doesn't make anything thats fast... and mustangs get decent mpg now. I think the definition of bad taste would be drivin a moms car that sounds like my lawn mower aka an import... get something with balls and more then 4 cylinders

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 6:51pm

lol trust me, i get way better gas mileage than an "American muscle" or whatever you want to call it. what's desent gas mileage to you? 20 mpg? i get 30 mpg and it takes about 27 dollars to fill my tank up. with the economy the way it is an 18 year old does not need to be driving a gas guzzler around. the insurance will probably be ridiculous too. plus they are ugly as hell. civics and accords are nice cars with good gas mileage. if you honestly think those cars are not worth buying for their reliability and good gas mileage than you are a conservative redneck.. no offense.. since when do hondas sound like lawn mowers?? my civic sounds like a car.

- Best Coast

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:13pm
Ppl who buy them cars to make them 'fast" put pipes on them and it sounds like a pissed off bee then, i hate that sound. and gas milage isn't an issue to some but amercan made cars also get good mpg, im not talkin 18 im talkin 25 and i'd rather have that then some rice rocket. conservative redneck? no. i just know that if u want a fast nice car (which btw mustangs are just as reliable as hondas) then going american is the easy answer, u buy the power off the line, not dump 5 grand into it just to get it to start going faster.

The recession is almost over too, im sorry if u gotta save money for gas but i dont, i have a car that gets 10 mpg cuz of motor work and a pickup that gets 12 mpg and im perfectly happy with it. you want gas mileage buy a motorcycle.

As for insurance ppl are just scared of rumors they hear, i have two nice vehicles and a driving record that would make your eyes bleed and i dont pay all that much, 180 a month, and thats with 1 DUI, 2 wreckless drivings, 4 exhibitions, more speeding tickets then i can count and numerous other things. doesn't matter what kinda car you have insurance will be what they want it to be.

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

Ppl who buy them cars to make them 'fast" put pipes on them and it sounds like a pissed off bee then, i hate that sound. and gas milage isn't an issue to some but amercan made cars also get good mpg, im not talkin 18 im talkin 25 and i'd rather have that then some rice rocket. conservative redneck? no. i just know that if u want a fast nice car (which btw mustangs are just as reliable as hondas) then going american is the easy answer, u buy the power off the line, not dump 5 grand into it just to get it to start going faster.

The recession is almost over too, im sorry if u gotta save money for gas but i dont, i have a car that gets 10 mpg cuz of motor work and a pickup that gets 12 mpg and im perfectly happy with it. you want gas mileage buy a motorcycle.

As for insurance ppl are just scared of rumors they hear, i have two nice vehicles and a driving record that would make your eyes bleed and i dont pay all that much, 180 a month, and thats with 1 DUI, 2 wreckless drivings, 4 exhibitions, more speeding tickets then i can count and numerous other things. doesn't matter what kinda car you have insurance will be what they want it to be.
who said anything about making their cars fast? no one said anything about that.. you need to open your eyes.. we are not almost out of the recession lol..
who said i have to save money for gas?? it's just the smart thing to do.. why would i want to waste 50+ dollars on filling up my tank when i can fill it up for under 30 bucks.. i make plenty of money to survive on my man. trust me, his insurance will be high if he buys a new mustang or camaro..
- Best Coast

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:25pm
i am part hillbillie lol...

Im not sayin you need to save money you just act likes its a big deal. To me its not, i dont buy a car for gas mileage but i do understand some people do. The reason i argue this tho is if you look at the very first post you'll see phantaci said 'Fast car with good enough gas mileage'. so maybe you need to open your eyes and re-read that. Thats why im argueing my point saying that american cars do have good mpg and start off the line pretty damn quick.

Plus im one of those guys thats all about ford and will argue the difference between companys to the death even if im wrong hahaha... redneckish? maybe a little lol but who doesn't have at least a little in them?

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:32pm
oh damn, i wasn't really paying attention to his post..

i'm not trying to be mean when i call you a redneck, i live in alabama and i see big pickups and fast cars everywhere.
- Best Coast

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:38pm
Honda???  YUCK  Dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:39pm
Oh i get called a redneck all the time... im from south dakota so no worries haha, i have a truck with big tires on it, and a thunderbird that i built the motor on... im a redneck

good arguement tho lol

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Honda???  YUCK  Dead
hey, my honda has been good to me so far. it may not be fast but it's fun to drive. it's a 5-speed too.
- Best Coast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>