| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who Is The No1 Legendary Team?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
Poll Question: Who Is The No1 Legendary Team?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [12.50%]
22 [45.83%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [6.25%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [10.42%]
1 [2.08%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.08%]
10 [20.83%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Is The No1 Legendary Team?
    Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 12:53pm
and tOp was not recognized on 360....

the only ps3 teams that were+ qM/uP and FnA and ICE
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 12:54pm
oh yeah sh.it how could i forget dameik :S
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 12:54pm
I dont know why this is even a discussion lol OBVIOUSLY qM/uP is mor legendary...undefeated and most known....thats all that matters....number of matches doesnt lol
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by brightSunnyDay132

and tOp was not recognized on 360....the only ps3 teams that were+ qM/uP and FnA and ICE

like i said tOp didnt even play much on 360, we went straight back to tRi on PS3
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

and tOp was not recognized on 360....the only ps3 teams that were+ qM/uP and FnA and ICE

like i said tOp didnt even play much on 360, we went straight back to tRi on PS3

okay but that isnt important...

this whole discussion is retarded
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 12:58pm
if qM played the amount of clan matches tRi did u would have not remained undefeated
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 1:09pm

you know tRi was on the 360 and lost ctf matches so they switched to tOp and played for another month or two before quitting
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 1:13pm

tRi was tOp on 360 but we only played it for about 3 weeks and ditched it coz it sucked. and phantaci im taking nothing away from qM coz u guys are a top team and any1 that ses you werent need help but none the less you didnt play competetivly that much, id estimate that qM only ever played about 10 proper clan mathes where as tRi played every single weekend without fail for about 2 years and they were all modes not just ctf, we even beat most teams in there own mode, and know1 gave qM a better challenge than tRi

if it was neither id have to give it to ICE coz they were there from the beggining and actually helped tRi and qM members get better at the game, i remember killingspree showing me and xerxes round the maps and then forming tRi and asking me to join, i think at first it was Killingspree, paw, Colossus, Ewokk, xerxes, and then penguin and Go_dead joined. so props to killingspree for creating a great team

it just personal opinion really but most of the people that play ut3 now were not around to see most of the clans ive listed so they wont understand

wth you talking about?

we had about 20 matches on gamebattles on the ps3 side, and uP did another 47 on the 360 side.. we did probably another 30 matches not counting those.. you are wrong
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 1:25pm
lol if we played as many matches as u guys did we wud still be undefeated, why wudnt we stay undefeated? idgi
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 1:25pm

tRi was tOp on 360 but we only played it for about 3 weeks and ditched it coz it sucked. and phantaci im taking nothing away from qM coz u guys are a top team and any1 that ses you werent need help but none the less you didnt play competetivly that much, id estimate that qM only ever played about 10 proper clan mathes where as tRi played every single weekend without fail for about 2 years and they were all modes not just ctf, we even beat most teams in there own mode, and know1 gave qM a better challenge than tRi

if it was neither id have to give it to ICE coz they were there from the beggining and actually helped tRi and qM members get better at the game, i remember killingspree showing me and xerxes round the maps and then forming tRi and asking me to join, i think at first it was Killingspree, paw, Colossus, Ewokk, xerxes, and then penguin and Go_dead joined. so props to killingspree for creating a great team

it just personal opinion really but most of the people that play ut3 now were not around to see most of the clans ive listed so they wont understand
You forgot Tailsnakes (think that was the name), I know he went to the pc side of things but never see him post on the utforums anymore.Smile

Edit:  Nevermind... I re-read your post he was in ICE not TriEmbarrassed
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 1:26pm

if qM played the amount of clan matches tRi did u would have not remained undefeated

didnt tri always say that they would beat us? didnt we always beat them?

you talk about proper clan matches, and 90% of your clan matches took place after the 360 version came out and alot of the best players left the game.

we did our matches on the ladders, followed gamebattles rules.. how can anyone say we would only play on our terms when we have about 70 matches that were all controlled by an outside organization, with a random map selector that put us on alot of vehicle maps etc.

in the tdm matches we played before EVERYONE refused to play us, it was ussually a 200-30 affair...

we played countless clan matches before tri was even around.. infact we served tri up some gamebattles clan losses within like their first day of being around..

i dont appreciate you saying we would lose, or saying we didnt do enough. no team has done as much, no team stands a better chance of winning.. like phantaci said in an earlier post.. when we did run into a challenge (which never even happen until like 2 years into the games lifespan) we always pulled out a win..

tri is a good team, they did alot of good and put alot of punishment on the lower scrub teams.. but dont try and dethrone qM when we proved it to you guys over and over we were better
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

didnt tri always say that they would beat us? didnt we always beat them?

you talk about proper clan matches, and 90% of your clan matches took place after the 360 version came out and alot of the best players left the game.

we did our matches on the ladders, followed gamebattles rules.. how can anyone say we would only play on our terms when we have about 70 matches that were all controlled by an outside organization, with a random map selector that put us on alot of vehicle maps etc.

in the tdm matches we played before EVERYONE refused to play us, it was ussually a 200-30 affair...

we played countless clan matches before tri was even around.. infact we served tri up some gamebattles clan losses within like their first day of being around..

i dont appreciate you saying we would lose, or saying we didnt do enough. no team has done as much, no team stands a better chance of winning.. like phantaci said in an earlier post.. when we did run into a challenge (which never even happen until like 2 years into the games lifespan) we always pulled out a win..

tri is a good team, they did alot of good and put alot of punishment on the lower scrub teams.. but dont try and dethrone qM when we proved it to you guys over and over we were better

exactly...case closed
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

you know tRi was on the 360 and lost ctf matches so they switched to tOp and played for another month or two before quitting

don't think we ever played as tRi on 360, because we didn't have the same people that are on ps3 - just like qM is uP on 360 because of a different roster
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Drokun

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

don't think we ever played as tRi on 360, because we didn't have the same people that are on ps3 - just like qM is uP on 360 because of a different roster

not different just not as many
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 2:10pm

ARE YOU SERIOUS? we only played ten matches lol?
we beat tRi atleast 10 times, and im not talking maps. 
who did u guys play and beat that could beat qM?
nobody u beat could beat us.
and like rican said 187 is an example, they were scared to play us,
so many teams were scared to play us its crazy.
on the 360 alone we played 47 matches(47-0 gb record) best outta 3. so thats atleast 94 maps played on 360 alone. and we played more after the end of gb.
we have the best record on ut3 console, undefeated on BOTH 360 and ps3. not only that we have the most accomplished duelers in the game.
so again who did u guys beat that we couldnt beat?
most of your losses were from US.

most of our losses....
my bad we won every match.

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

on the 360 alone we played 47 matches(47-0 gb record) best outta 3. so thats atleast 94 maps played on 360 alone. and we played more after the end of gb.
we have the best record on ut3 console, undefeated on BOTH 360 and ps3. not only that we have the most accomplished duelers in the game.
most of our losses....
<span ="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: -webkit-xxx-large;">my bad we won every match.</span>

ive only ever played against qM with tRi twice and that was when we beat you at CTF and then we played again and you won, so dont talk to me about beating tRi 2 years ago coz i wasnt there to play, on my side i hold a hatrick against you guys and some sick kills on the way, i know you recorded that match and you never posted it but posted the ones where you won. typical, would love to see that match
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 2:32pm
http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/4nnpU4nVfhsalsTg.html

http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/j7qGbsBGrCw.html

do u have ny idea of the teams we beat on 360... Type Z, vBi, etc etc.

http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/Ik5z1HEUhrg.html

us beating ice:
http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/VCQPRvoS9fhsalsM.html

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=622955&highlight=phantaci
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 2:33pm
when did u score a hattrick? i dont remmemebr that

and i wasnt there for when yall won in CTF :/
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 2:33pm

most of our losses....
<span ="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: -webkit-xxx-large;">my bad we won every match.</span>

ive only ever played against qM with tRi twice and that was when we beat you at CTF and then we played again and you won, so dont talk to me about beating tRi 2 years ago coz i wasnt there to play, on my side i hold a hatrick against you guys and some sick kills on the way, i know you recorded that match and you never posted it but posted the ones where you won. typical, would love to see that match

oooh u mean that match where we won the all mode match.
and ur talking about when tri refused to play either reflection or strident outta fear?
which qM roster did u play?
oh thats right pawweezy wasnt there.

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 2:36pm

when did u score a hattrick? i dont remmemebr that

and i wasnt there for when yall won in CTF :/
lol u werent there.
colossus if matches where u didnt play dont count.
then matches without pawweezy dont count.

cslayer just answer this.
how is tri better then qM when we are undefeated on both consoles.

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 2:39pm

most of our losses....

and ur talking about when tri refused to play either reflection or strident outta fear?

i wasnt there for that all modes match either.. i dont even remember who played i know the scores are posted somewhere on this forum. i know qM won

tRi, you guys are a great team.. drokun and a few others are some of my fav players.. you arent qM tho.. we earned our spot.. tri of all teams should respect that.. we gave you guys endless rematches
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

most of our losses....

i wasnt there for that all modes match either.. i dont even remember who played i know the scores are posted somewhere on this forum. i know qM won

tRi, you guys are a great team.. drokun and a few others are some of my fav players.. you arent qM tho.. we earned our spot.. tri of all teams should respect that.. we gave you guys endless rematches
yeah the tdm we lost a map, but trendy was playing with SARs lol.
and ctf trendy had to go and worm had just gotten on.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 2:50pm

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

and dont think they did. Got very lucky in that CTF portion of that match. qM still won TDM, VCTF (we never practiced), warfare but forfeited.Shortly after we had silence tRi cause yeah I posted our CTF Only Match where we played lots of maps. qM slaughtered that..we played this like right after the match posted above.Omicron Dawn 0-1 << tRi (overtime score)Searchlight 1-0 <<qMStrident 3 -1 <<qMReflection 3 - 1 <<qMSpoondog 3 - 0 <<qMShaft 3 - 1 <<qMVeterbrae 0-1 <<tRi (Overtime score)maps werent played in that order..Me, Pawweezy, Phantaci, & Worm against Colossus, penguin, drokun, & i believe go_dead.Spoondog was played 3v3 with Worm/Drokun leaving. it was the final map.like i said before..only time you ever scored more than 2 flags and actually finished out the match with more time to play was on the Searchlight map. You barely won. But after since CTF was your mode..we played most ctf maps..and qM came out like expected. SLAUGHTERING.

unlike winters, i will not deny the truth, you beat us pretty hard the time after but at least im not making up bull**** excuses and causing a scene over it 

i would love to re-do the whole clan match, not to prove a point on your side or tRi's but there just are not enough active tRi members anymore, there is only me penguin and drokun so most likely wouldnt happen 

the only reason i like playing u guys is coz u are the hardest challenge and it makes better games. maybe we could do a 3v3 in ctf and tdm and have a like old skool match, if penguin and drokun are up for it and qM. but dont make a big deal about it, just for gg's not a f***in long lasting battle

Originally posted by puertoRICAN

no team on this game can see us at reflection or strident.
we have the record for fastest game played on a "good" team.
I might complain about lag in duel. Hell I might lose a duel. We all might. But ctf? Cmon now!
our ctf team use to be bum phan worm mickybo or hel
last time we played tri in ctf on pretty much eery map 
it was phan paw bum hel
now tell me how that team will lose?
I hate argueing against tri cuz penguin is good.
and remy is amazing at ctf. (off topic) me him and bum did some 3vs3s
I agree that no clan can beat you, but a select group of players could.......
Rico, RemY, Penguin, VEDAKID and Smokinpot could give you a hell of a game.
lolol, this has nothing to do with NEthing so yea..... :o

anyhow im done, no need argueing when the truth is obvious.
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 2:51pm

cslayer just answer this.
how is tri better then qM when we are undefeated on both consoles.

Well said, I voted for qM as Its been proven in this argument LoL..
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 2:52pm
i think u guys need to chill i never said tRi were better than qM EVER. i just think that qM and tRi are top 2 and when i scored that hatrick it didnt matter that paw wasnt there coz you had a great team anyway, bumrush on D is hard enough and you had phantaci and helscream, so dont say coz paw wasnt there blah blah blah. we won CTF and that was all that matters, we were so happy about that we didnt care about anything else. to tRi that was victory over qM, coz i remember one of you saying "tRi will never beat qM at CTF" and we did. thats why i think tRi derserve a spot in the legends. ok qM are overall the best and i dont mind admitting that coz ur all good guys and very skilled and tRi have gad good games with you all so thanks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>