| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who Is The No1 Legendary Team?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
Poll Question: Who Is The No1 Legendary Team?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [12.50%]
22 [45.83%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [6.25%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [10.42%]
1 [2.08%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.08%]
10 [20.83%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Is The No1 Legendary Team?
    Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Originally posted by Bally_Man

nice 2 c u repping the EU clans in that poll u poodle slayer!
and in responce to that name a legendary all EU team ????????????? thats right there isnt one, try and use your brain abit b4 you actually chat sh.it
no u use your brain= as u already know which makes u even more of a dumb ass, top US clans have never competed on EU hosts so how could u possibly say theres no legendary EU clans because these so called legends u listed have never played on even terms! its simple look at any legendary team in sport they didnt get there legendary status by only ever competing on there terms when the odds r stacked in there favour! being legendary is where a team will play anyone, anywhere no matter the odds and win or lose they continue 2 compete! if all clan wars were held on bth EU n US hosts from day one, over half them teams wouldn't of even been considered 4 your list! in my opinion teams like qm n ar when you consider the talent they have in there teams its beyond retarded that they have never competed on EU hosts n is actually the main reason why they can never be legendary! look tri have a right to be on that list because u had 3 EU players competing against top US clans on US hosts which i give u credit 4! on the other stuff i said put down the cheeze n open your eyes
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 2:58pm

i think u guys need to chill i never said tRi were better than qM EVER. i just think that qM and tRi are top 2 and when i scored that hatrick it didnt matter that paw wasnt there coz you had a great team anyway, bumrush on D is hard enough and you had phantaci and helscream, so dont say coz paw wasnt there blah blah blah. we won CTF and that was all that matters, we were so happy about that we didnt care about anything else. to tRi that was victory over qM, coz i remember one of you saying "tRi will never beat qM at CTF" and we did. thats why i think tRi derserve a spot in the legends. ok qM are overall the best and i dont mind admitting that coz ur all good guys and very skilled and tRi have gad good games with you all so thanks

in an ideal situation for ctf i personally would have trendy paw bum and myself. (and mickybo ;) )

tdm: dead paw bum and maybe me.

war: dead helscream bum paw phant trendy  worm and someone else

vctf : same as war

we could easily claim that u never played our best squad.

and when we made our claim in ctf about u guys beating us, our claim was based off the fact that maps like strident, reflection etc. u would never beat us on.
and on the ps3 we have never lost on those maps. on the 360 we lost once to ICE on reflection because of me :'(

u claimed tRi was the most legendary and thats why this all started.
im not saying tRi sucked. second only to qM in ctf and in being the best overall ps3 clan.

qM holds the title on both consoles.

STRIDER NAME A TOP "EU CLAN" THAT COMPETED ON A HOST IN CALIFORNIA.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Drokun

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Originally posted by brightSunnyDay132

and tOp was not recognized on 360....the only ps3 teams that were+ qM/uP and FnA and ICE

like i said tOp didnt even play much on 360, we went straight back to tRi on PS3
you know tRi was on the 360 and lost ctf matches so they switched to tOp and played for another month or two before quitting

don't think we ever played as tRi on 360, because we didn't have the same people that are on ps3 - just like qM is uP on 360 because of a different roster
yeah, i remember the tRi gamertags. ya'll recruited a lot of players and lost a couple of ctf matches. fazed_u was in tRi on the 360 before it changed to tOp
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

i think u guys need to chill i never said tRi were better than qM EVER. i just think that qM and tRi are top 2 and when i scored that hatrick it didnt matter that paw wasnt there coz you had a great team anyway, bumrush on D is hard enough and you had phantaci and helscream, so dont say coz paw wasnt there blah blah blah. we won CTF and that was all that matters, we were so happy about that we didnt care about anything else. to tRi that was victory over qM, coz i remember one of you saying "tRi will never beat qM at CTF" and we did. thats why i think tRi derserve a spot in the legends. ok qM are overall the best and i dont mind admitting that coz ur all good guys and very skilled and tRi have gad good games with you all so thanks
in an ideal situation for ctf i personally would have trendy paw bum and myself. (and mickybo ;) )
tdm: dead paw bum and maybe me.
war: dead helscream bum paw phant trendy  worm and someone else
vctf : same as war
we could easily claim that u never played our best squad.
and when we made our claim in ctf about u guys beating us, our claim was based off the fact that maps like strident, reflection etc. u would never beat us on.
and on the ps3 we have never lost on those maps. on the 360 we lost once to ICE on reflection because of me :'(
u claimed tRi was the most legendary and thats why this all started.
im not saying tRi sucked. second only to qM in ctf and in being the best overall ps3 clan.
qM holds the title on both consoles.
<span ="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: -webkit-xxx-large;"></span>
<span ="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: -webkit-xxx-large;">STRIDER NAME A TOP "EU CLAN" THAT COMPETED ON A HOST IN CALIFORNIA.</span>
ReC, ***, T2D
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 3:12pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL none of those clans played a match on a server in CALIFORNIA.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 5:02pm
uhh yeah my thoughts....

I've always thought qM were the best, and whenever I lost to them, I was never upset because I know when to admit defeat, and admit when someone else is better. 
A part of being good is knowing when someone else is better....of course if you're really good then you never have to admit that, huhu  XD!  
I'm fine with number 2, because that's what I felt tRi truly deserved. 
I just disliked the whole "tRi got stomped" kind of talk because I know that's horse ****, and everyone that participated knows they were good games. 

and tOp was not recognized on 360....the only ps3 teams that were+ qM/uP and FnA and ICE 

like i said tOp didnt even play much on 360, we went straight back to tRi on PS3
you know tRi was on the 360 and lost ctf matches so they switched to tOp and played for another month or two before quitting
the "tRi" on 360 was led by Ace111, the only original tRi members in it were me and him.
After that Ace pulled a Diablo and went on a recruit spree, recruiting everyone he saw. 
He gave tRi to the other people he recruited so he can start fresh with tOp....
that's when we made it with Ace, Shock808, Drokun, Colossus and myself.
in that we played maybe a total of 6 gamebattles???? 
Im not sure because I only remember participating in maybe 2 of them against some eu's, i was hardly playing period because I was playing matches on PS3.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 6:00pm
My vote goes to SMP, was the clan whose give me a great match time before, honestly match. the rest of the clans used glitches for win, i hate that. but SMP like the old school, i like that, i learned something of them.
^^

Corrupted System!
XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 6:13pm

Voted qM, Phantaci is the shiznit!!! Can't vote for SMP or TRI because I was in warfare clan matches against both and won. Couldn't touch either in other modes but I've always been a warfare player. I think warfare matches against qM would have been awesome against TRU or THE when TRU was their starting line up, but qM players were all beast and would have found a way to beat us, so I truly believe they are the most legendary clan. Total respect to qM.

brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by aceoblivion

Voted qM, Phantaci is the shiznit!!! Can't vote for SMP or TRI because I was in warfare clan matches against both and won. Couldn't touch either in other modes but I've always been a warfare player. I think warfare matches against qM would have been awesome against TRU or THE when TRU was their starting line up, but qM players were all beast and would have found a way to beat us, so I truly believe they are the most legendary clan. Total respect to qM.

damn thats an awesome post....i will forever leave you in peace on here :)
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Penguin

uhh yeah my thoughts....

I've always thought qM were the best, and whenever I lost to them, I was never upset because I know when to admit defeat, and admit when someone else is better. 
A part of being good is knowing when someone else is better....of course if you're really good then you never have to admit that, huhu  XD!  
I'm fine with number 2, because that's what I felt tRi truly deserved. 
I just disliked the whole "tRi got stomped" kind of talk because I know that's horse ****, and everyone that participated knows they were good games. 

the "tRi" on 360 was led by Ace111, the only original tRi members in it were me and him.
After that Ace pulled a Diablo and went on a recruit spree, recruiting everyone he saw. 
He gave tRi to the other people he recruited so he can start fresh with tOp....
that's when we made it with Ace, Shock808, Drokun, Colossus and myself.
in that we played maybe a total of 6 gamebattles???? 
Im not sure because I only remember participating in maybe 2 of them against some eu's, i was hardly playing period because I was playing matches on PS3.

I remember like 2 mathces, lol, there may have been little more
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 7:09pm
can't decide between qM and FnA, did you guys ever play each other?
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by LuciFer

can't decide between qM and FnA, did you guys ever play each other?

yes lol plenty of times....we won
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 7:16pm
well, being as the legendary LaDy clan isn't on the list i'll have to vote qM then :)
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 7:16pm

well, being as the legendary LaDy clan isn't on the list i'll have to vote qM then :)

atta girl haha
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 1:53am
i dont think Cali has or has had any Dedicateds :(

oh n my vote goes to qM, dont really think there should b any doubt about that.
i play on EU hosts all the time, more than i play US hosts...iv seen the top EU players playn on their servers & iv also seen qM playn on the US servers. now dont get me wrong, EUs best can beast on EU host, but if it were a LAN party match with everyone in the same room, qM would take it, no question.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 2:25am
Originally posted by TX2k7

i dont think Cali has or has had any Dedicateds :(oh n my vote goes to qM, dont really think there should b any doubt about that. i play on EU hosts all the time, more than i play US hosts...iv seen the top EU players playn on their servers & iv also seen qM playn on the US servers. now dont get me wrong, EUs best can beast on EU host, but if it were a LAN party match with everyone in the same room, qM would take it, no question.
Nut uh, not according to Strider. I know you are, but what am I?   *Massive eyeroll.   
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 3:12am
qm hands down no contest they could dominate any mode they wanted i can remember when they had rooms when helscream(mr. wow did he just do tht) paw, phantaci, deadaim, and worm were all on the same team i would go in to just get my arse kicked with the noobs on the other team no other group of players would i do tht with
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 3:32am
back in the day tx, midway had 2 west servers in every mode cept duel. We do have a west dm server. And iam use to have iam west for duel
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 3:41am

LOL, you Ladies lives in my heart.
<3 you ladies! ^^

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 4:26am
qM but I like to give credit to my skill in ctf to tRi.

I remember the first time I ever played CTF was a tRi Clan Match. I didnt know what a translocator or any of the maps. 3v3 with Me, Phantaci, & MickyBo707. Phantaci told me to just kill whoever steals our flag. Thats what ive been doing every since. I use to join Midway servers in CTF and start getting better like the next day. I wanted to start flag running but was terrible. I learned all the CTF jumps, flag routes, etc from Penguin. He never taught me personally but from the constant chase battles trying to get him i learned. The flag running portion I have to get it to Penguin. Even Drokun and learned a tad bit from him. I thank you.

Playing against QcP members & hosting my own Deathmatch rooms gave me the basics of my killing skills. I have to say though in the end I learned from much of it from qM. I remember the days of qM vs All servers. We would wipe every player joining and playing against us. The most intense TDM i ever played was qM vs qM. For the longest period of time..we were so dominant..there wasnt any competition. Win after win without any hesitation in TDM/CTF. Each player from qM shaped me into who I am today. They might have taught me personally or from watching..i built on that and made BuMrUsH. Another recent player I want to recognize is KuPcakeDestroyer for teaching me the Impact Hammer. I never knew how to do it until he told me. I thank you.  I also want to recognize.

CoolDave - taught me control changes. If i could change my controls I would not be like i am today.
MickyBo707- taught me wall jumps
Helscream - taught me a lot. Most knowledge in the clan IMO. Taught me VCTF/Warfare from playing with him.
Phantaci - taught me duel techniques. even though I am not great in the mode. i know something.
Deadaim -  didn't teach me personally, but from watching his movement. I was fascinated and built on it to make my style thus til this day being called to have one of the most usual movement in the game but so effective.
PaWwEezy - another person that didn't teach me personally, but the way he aims i saw this and i built on it and decided to excel the aiming style to become even more dominate.

Worm - well he didn't really teach me anything skill wise..but from his attitude & good-heart..I learned how crucial communication is during clan matches and good sportsmanship. (at least to the ones who gave to me, I often returned)

They are many other players I would easily recognize who helped shape me..but in my eyes the only clan to be legendary is qM. We are not scared. We play you on your terms even if its unfamiliar to us. The job may go through swiftness or a slow process, but it gets done. And from record, qM comes out as victorious. 
PSN:Imaginative
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 6:49am
Originally posted by DVirus_R

<3 you ladies! ^^

LOL! well i'm glad team LaDy lives on in legend for the perves of ut3
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 7:51am

Originally posted by DVirus_R

<3 you ladies! ^^

LOL! well i'm glad team LaDy lives on in legend for the perves of ut3
LMAO
well the perv is like a kid, you will see a vid in youtube called: DVirus Human After All
LMAO, mmm let me post that here in the forum, lol times.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 8:05am
No doubt one can make the case that qM/uP deserve the title of best of the best, mainly because they were able to beast on both UT3 360 and UT3 PS3....however, can  a mode like warfare fairly be compared to a mode like TDM or a flag-running mode when the goals of these modes are so completely different?  I don't think so.

And, comparing the two flag running modes, even though one is a vehicle and one a foot mode, if you compare the difficulty a flag-runner has in scoring in these two (CTF and VCTF),  it has to be admitted that scoring a flag in VCTF is harder than scoring a flag in CTF.  In CTF there are just other players on foot shooting at you, in VCTF you have the whole arsenal of deadly vehicles chasing you as well as killlers on foot....

You might then say, well it's not hard to score when you have a ride but great VCTF clans like AR only make flag-scoring by ride LOOK easy...9 times out of 10, vehicles which are supposed to give a flag runner a ride are shot down before they barely have a chance to drop someone off much less actually get the flag carrier home and safe.  MOST of the time, it's an individual flag runner, ON FOOT slugging it out all the way back to home base.  Smile

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 8:45am
wow thanks to everyone who voted for us and had nice things to say.... seeing that the whole community doesnt hate us reminds me how much of an asshole i am most of the time..

anyhow henceforth i am done insulting people on here.

i do agree with what bumrush said also, tRi are absolute beasts at ctf.

tbh my thing was always tdm.. when that mode died ctf became the new thing and we changed up our game and learned it.. funny thing is though i still hate the translocator and in some clan matches i used it probably 1/5th as much as i should have.. even before ut3 ps3 i have always been a TDM player mainly, but thanks to the fun i had playing ut3 ps3 ctf i gave ctf a go on quakelive and now i consider myself more of a ctf player then anything.

this is completely off topic.. but if quake 3 arena ever does come to consoles.. i think the ctf will be amazing

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 10:28am
Originally posted by warfare

No doubt one can make the case that qM/uP deserve the title of best of the best, mainly because they were able to beast on both UT3 360 and UT3 PS3....however, can  a mode like warfare fairly be compared to a mode like TDM or a flag-running mode when the goals of these modes are so completely different?  I don't think so.

And, comparing the two flag running modes, even though one is a vehicle and one a foot mode, if you compare the difficulty a flag-runner has in scoring in these two (CTF and VCTF),  it has to be admitted that scoring a flag in VCTF is harder than scoring a flag in CTF.  In CTF there are just other players on foot shooting at you, in VCTF you have the whole arsenal of deadly vehicles chasing you as well as killlers on foot....

You might then say, well it's not hard to score when you have a ride but great VCTF clans like AR only make flag-scoring by ride LOOK easy...9 times out of 10, vehicles which are supposed to give a flag runner a ride are shot down before they barely have a chance to drop someone off much less actually get the flag carrier home and safe.  MOST of the time, it's an individual flag runner, ON FOOT slugging it out all the way back to home base.  Smile

well thats kind of true...but theres more to it imo... (and i dont play ctf much so this aint comming from an experienced ctf player by any means).. yeah sure youll have to get past vehicles etc in vctf.. but u can get rides and support from these heavy vehicles to give u support and make the flag run easy for u... also u have jump boots to get u out of trouble quickly.. when flag running in ctf since its much smaller maps compared to vctf and u are always under threat as you will be constantly chased by players with translocators so even when u kill one person chasing u, they will be back on your tail in a matter of seconds... since ctf is much faster i would say its much more challenging to score in ctf and hold the flag... in vctf usually if u get past certain points in maps your free to score... even if your flag is taken there is alot more hidng spots to use so you can hold the flag without trouble for very long... in ctf you will always be active....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>