| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who Is The No1 Legendary Team?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
Poll Question: Who Is The No1 Legendary Team?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [12.50%]
22 [45.83%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [6.25%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [10.42%]
1 [2.08%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.08%]
10 [20.83%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Is The No1 Legendary Team?
    Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 10:51am
and yes i gvie credit to tRi, after i came back from rainbow 6 they were everywhere in ctf.
i remember making friends with ace & ewokk right off the back. Like bumrush said, playing against penguin helped as well. back in the day i became phantaci by having to defend against the guys in ice, fna and tri.  so like my teammates said tRi deserves respect, they are definitely no push overs. they would easily beat every other clan on this game in an all modes match.
hahaha penguin i remember u back before u joined tRi noob, u never used ya mic.

off topic, but i found its easier to get into the base undetected and unharmed in ctf.
however depending who you play depends how easy it is to score.
ctf is easier to travel because everyone has a translocator.
vctf some noob always steals my viper >:(

ctf i always find has better killers though.
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 11:01am
Originally posted by Blackfang

and yes i gvie credit to tRi, after i came back from rainbow 6 they were everywhere in ctf.
i remember making friends with ace & ewokk right off the back. Like bumrush said, playing against penguin helped as well. back in the day i became phantaci by having to defend against the guys in ice, fna and tri.  so like my teammates said tRi deserves respect, they are definitely no push overs. they would easily beat every other clan on this game in an all modes match.

off topic, but i found its easier to get into the base undetected and unharmed in ctf.

noooob

uP vs ICE...great games haha
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 11:15am
ThAtSmAtT, 

You make some very good points that I have to agree with:  jump boots, smaller maps, and hiding places.  I too am not an experienced ctf OR vctf player, and only play those modes when there are no warfare games...this means I pretty much play them everyday Cry but am definitely a noob. 

My own experience has been that it is easier to score on the ctf  than vctf maps, I don't know why because I am very comfortable playing in vehicles so would have assumed I'd have an easier time playing VCTF, but, that doesn't seem to be the case....

As for the translocaters, yes you can travel pretty fast and chase a flag carrier down but, are they faster and deadlier than a viper, manta, or scorpion chasing a flag runner?  Maybe because the maps are smaller, as you say, they equal out in the end , not really sure. 

I won't name any names but, I've seen "the best" CTF players in plenty of VCTF games on teams that are fairly evenly matched and they haven't done very well scoring flags and often they will drop out before the end of the game.  

Anyways, it's interesting to me to hear the opinions of non-vctf and non-ctf players who might be said to be disinterested third party observers, since we can be assumed to have no personal interest at stake since it's not "our" mode...Smile 
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by brightSunnyDay132

noooob

I still laugh when i watch thevideo and hear worm hahaha
uP vs ICE
uP vs vBi
intense!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 12:33pm

noooob

I still laugh when i watch thevideo and hear worm hahaha
uP vs ICE
uP vs vBi
intense!

haha yea so funny

and uP vs DBZ!!

im so clutch :)
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 12:37pm

it all comes down to tri and qm... i pick tri cuz i played them in a match in vctf, and ctf... but i also played qm when i was in RTO in tdm

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Darkflames_15

it all comes down to tri and qm... i pick tri cuz i played them in a match in vctf, and ctf... but i also played qm when i was in RTO in tdm

those were good games.. i gotta give punisher tons of credit for stepping up and taking the match.. he was the only clan that would and i was bugging him for like a week
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 1:06pm
We got our asses stomped twice by QM/ UP lol.
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 1:16pm
I voted for QmWink

they were/are all great on foot n they beat probably all clans on ut3
PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 5:20pm

D:  !  I use it too much now   >/
I remember my first duel ever, vs Phantaci.....on Sanctuary, I was getting killed by these weird exploding blue balls  (o_O)  I was so confused not knowing what they were and I was getting frustrated so I rage-quit after it was 21-0   D:
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 5:25pm
haha
i laughed my ass off when worm said phantaci used to suck really bad at ut3. he's really good now !
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 5:30pm
me and phantaci didnt get along before we knew eachother, beefed on the forums about how eachother would lose vs the other but neither of us had ever played vs eachother so neither of us really knew.

we finally played a game vs eachother, and i crushed him on rising sun 15-0 but instead of sh1t talking him i took him in :)

i think hes proven over the years.. him and weezy are the best this game has to offer
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 7:09pm
nice post deadaim

and yea for some reason i remember the first time i met each qM member

Deadaim--it was a duel on deck and i bought the game about a week before...i got up a few kills then he started to try and **** on me :(

Phantaci--I shot his translocator on hydrosis with a shock ball and it killed him haha

Bumrush--In some random ass TDM and the dude was like 50 and 0, first words..."wattup breh"

Helscream--A duel on Biohazard and he ****ted on me

and Wormy--a 2 vs 2....him and deadaim vs me and willis....

good times
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

qM but I like to give credit to my skill in ctf to tRi.

I remember the first time I ever played CTF was a tRi Clan Match. I didnt know what a translocator or any of the maps. 3v3 with Me, Phantaci, & MickyBo707. Phantaci told me to just kill whoever steals our flag. Thats what ive been doing every since. I use to join Midway servers in CTF and start getting better like the next day. I wanted to start flag running but was terrible. I learned all the CTF jumps, flag routes, etc from Penguin. He never taught me personally but from the constant chase battles trying to get him i learned. The flag running portion I have to get it to Penguin. Even Drokun and learned a tad bit from him. I thank you.

Playing against QcP members & hosting my own Deathmatch rooms gave me the basics of my killing skills. I have to say though in the end I learned from much of it from qM. I remember the days of qM vs All servers. We would wipe every player joining and playing against us. The most intense TDM i ever played was qM vs qM. For the longest period of time..we were so dominant..there wasnt any competition. Win after win without any hesitation in TDM/CTF. Each player from qM shaped me into who I am today. They might have taught me personally or from watching..i built on that and made BuMrUsH. Another recent player I want to recognize is KuPcakeDestroyer for teaching me the Impact Hammer. I never knew how to do it until he told me. I thank you.  I also want to recognize.

CoolDave - taught me control changes. If i could change my controls I would not be like i am today.
MickyBo707- taught me wall jumps
Helscream - taught me a lot. Most knowledge in the clan IMO. Taught me VCTF/Warfare from playing with him.
Phantaci - taught me duel techniques. even though I am not great in the mode. i know something.
Deadaim -  didn't teach me personally, but from watching his movement. I was fascinated and built on it to make my style thus til this day being called to have one of the most usual movement in the game but so effective.
PaWwEezy - another person that didn't teach me personally, but the way he aims i saw this and i built on it and decided to excel the aiming style to become even more dominate.

Worm - well he didn't really teach me anything skill wise..but from his attitude & good-heart..I learned how crucial communication is during clan matches and good sportsmanship. (at least to the ones who gave to me, I often returned)

They are many other players I would easily recognize who helped shape me..but in my eyes the only clan to be legendary is qM. We are not scared. We play you on your terms even if its unfamiliar to us. The job may go through swiftness or a slow process, but it gets done. And from record, qM comes out as victorious. 
Well said man.  Clap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 7:36pm
FnA were like the sheriffs and qM/uP were like the outlaws lol
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

FnA were like the sheriffs and qM/uP were like the outlaws lol

I dont think anyone cud say it better haha

FnA were loved and we were hated
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

Originally posted by Darkflames_15

those were good games.. i gotta give punisher tons of credit for stepping up and taking the match.. he was the only clan that would and i was bugging him for like a week
yea i came still remember getting headshoted in mid air by Deadaim more than once

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 10:06pm

nice post deadaim

Deadaim--it was a duel on deck and i bought the game about a week before...i got up a few kills then he started to try and **** on me :(

Phantaci--I shot his translocator on hydrosis with a shock ball and it killed him haha

Bumrush--In some random ass TDM and the dude was like 50 and 0, first words..."wattup breh"

good times
dude i remember those 2v2's man u had only been play UT for a month or so i need a teamate and noone wanted to play with me hell u didnt even care if i was playin drunk which i did very often i can actually remember tellin  paw to watch out cause worm had multiplied and killed me
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by willisasmith

nice post deadaim

good times
dude i remember those 2v2's man u had only been play UT for a month or so i need a teamate and noone wanted to play with me hell u didnt even care if i was playin drunk which i did very often i can actually remember tellin  paw to watch out cause worm had multiplied and killed me

haha yea those were some fun ass games...i remember we played dameik and venom and they never got a kill on us haha
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 12:29am

Originally posted by willisasmith

nice post deadaim

good times

haha yea those were some fun ass games...i remember we played dameik and venom and they never got a kill on us haha
yea dude tht was the funniest match ever we beat them like 72 to -2 it was awsome
Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 2:47am
Um I'd have to say qM. Only team in UT3 that I had difficulty playing against and that always had a chance to beat tRi.The whole qM vs tRi drama is just stupid. We all know we're top players. We should have just been playing each other instead of insulting each other. Maybe UT3 wouldn't have been as dead if there were footage of 2 top teams playing and showing off the game....but whatever it is what it is. I just can't believe ya'll are still having this argument. It's been like 9 months since I quit.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 8:49am
Originally posted by Black_star

Um I'd have to say qM. Only team in UT3 that I had difficulty playing against and that always had a chance to beat tRi.The whole qM vs tRi drama is just stupid. We all know we're top players. We should have just been playing each other instead of insulting each other. Maybe UT3 wouldn't have been as dead if there were footage of 2 top teams playing and showing off the game....but whatever it is what it is. I just can't believe ya'll are still having this argument. It's been like 9 months since I quit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chance? we always beat you guys lol

We did both...

There is alot of tRi vs qM footage posted all over the internet lol
Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 10:59am

Originally posted by Black_star

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chance? we always beat you guys lol

We did both...

There is alot of tRi vs qM footage posted all over the internet lol

Um I think you took my post the wrong way. Well where is the tRi v qM footage? I haven't seen it
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 11:17am
search it on google
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 2:24pm
Did qM and tRi ever play warfare against each other?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>