| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who Is The No1 Legendary Team?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
Poll Question: Who Is The No1 Legendary Team?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [12.50%]
22 [45.83%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [6.25%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [10.42%]
1 [2.08%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.08%]
10 [20.83%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Is The No1 Legendary Team?
    Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 2:27pm
Nah, forfeit win for qM when Eu tRi members hit 6-7am I think
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 2:40pm
So... tRi just gave QM the win just like that? a forfeit? QM still didn't play them though, thats the reason why I asked.
Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 3:01pm
Yeah we didn't have enough people after it was around 5-6 AM for our EU players. Then there were issues over rescheduling so it was a forfeit loss.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Black_star

Then there were issues over rescheduling so it was a forfeit loss.

They didn't want to reschedule*
:P
Fair enough though I guess, since it was the agreed playing time..
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 3:20pm
Its not like they wud have won or anything lol :)
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 4:02pm
next time don't camp omicron ;) and it won't take as long
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 4:33pm
BAHAHA  How long did that actually last? like an hour  Dx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 4:34pm
I barely played in this so i dont remember anything
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 1:05am
Well that's too bad.... I played against tri many times in warfare, that was/is one things I admired about them is how well they worked as a team even in a mode they never played in.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 2:04am
Thanks. And quick question....how do you have 1 million posts?
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 4:37pm
i vote tri, they always beasted in whatever they played
shine on you crazy diamond
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 5:12pm
about the warfare thing v qM, i went crazy over them not playing us and quit playing the game for abit coz it pissed me of so much. ever since i was little ive always been very competetive, i played in massive competions across england for Norton Lees Football club and did that for about 14 years but discovered getting stoned and quit after a while, thats why i play competetive fps and i dont like to admit it but beating qM ment alot to me coz of all the sh.it in insults they had thrown at us, and i knew that we were a strong team that got along very well and i just wanted to win for my team and for myself

qM beat us by the skin of there teeth at TDM, i think if me drokun and xerxes would have had better ping we would have won but that an opinion

we won CTF and lost VCTF and then warfare was out chance to take it to tiebreaker and with very strong veheicle players like Go_Dead Xerxes and Penguin i think we had a great chance to win and i remember exactly what happened. it was Torlan and we managed totake the prime node and was on our way to their core and xerxes dad literly turned his ps3 of coz he had college or something and we stopped playing and i think 2 people on our team left and qM carried on and destoyed out core, we explained what happened to them and they got rate pissed of and i insisted we reschedual and they just would not do it. qM never truly won that clan match in my eyes but ive let it go now, if it were up to me i would reform tRi build our strengh to what it was before and better and take qM on and i would play the hardest ive ever played but xerxes doesnt play anymore and i havent seen or spoke to ewokk for months so its not gonna happen but if all of the tRi members read this post and feel where im coming from, then you know what to do

thats the truth and anyone who ses different is a liar.

tRi to the end
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 5:24pm
with all due respect remember in that tdm pawweezy and deadaim didnt play.
ctf, trendy and paw didnt play.
warfare trendy had to go.

if you think that u can beat pawweezy deadaim phantaci and bumrush in tdm, more power to you. but fna cant even beat us.

and me paw bum and trendy have only played a few matches together for ctf but when we played it was calamitous for the other team.

and i refused to reschedule because u guys had your way most of the match.
in ctf u refused to play strident or reflection, and would only play shaft or vertebrae or searchlight . YOUR FAVORITE MAPS. (and the gayest and least played)
And omicron took forever because you guys camped like crazy.
and to make matters worst trendy was sick and had to go
so worm had to fill in and wasnt even warmed up.
trendy was super clutch in vctf (containment) so its obvious he would have helped.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 5:33pm
Dear CS,

tRi never could/will beat us...

Love,
                                               PaWwEeZy
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 5:34pm
and i dont think i played in that entire clan match you guys had, i didnt have a ps3 at the time....and i think if I was playing it wouldnt have been as close...actually i know it would not have been that close
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

in ctf u refused to play strident or reflection, and would only play shaft or vertebrae or searchlight . YOUR FAVORITE MAPS. (and the gayest and least played)
trendy was super clutch in vctf (containment) so its obvious he would have helped.

tbh I don't think that's a good reason not to reschedule   :P
and you say we wanted Shaft or Vertebrae ( we already played vertebrae ) our favorite maps, yes least played but gayest is an opinion. But, didn't you guys want to play Strident or Reflection, your favorite maps? (and imo Strident is gay) so it works both ways.  TBH, we didn't even want Searchlight. we hardly played it in clan matches and have lost on it before.  On Omicron me and Ewokk were told to defend so that's what we did?  I'm the dirtiest camper in the game   o:  
so I don't see how we "had our way" most of the match   :P

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Penguin

Originally posted by Blackfang

tbh I don't think that's a good reason not to reschedule   :P
and you say we wanted Shaft or Vertebrae ( we already played vertebrae ) our favorite maps, yes least played but gayest is an opinion. But, didn't you guys want to play Strident or Reflection, your favorite maps? (and imo Strident is gay) so it works both ways.  TBH, we didn't even want Searchlight. we hardly played it in clan matches and have lost on it before.  On Omicron me and Ewokk were told to defend so that's what we did?  I'm the dirtiest camper in the game   o:  
so I don't see how we "had our way" most of the match   :P

Ewokk almost always just set up in different corners, and had his cross-hair pointed at the flag. 
You, the dirtiest camper?? No. The Flakiest camper? Most definitely!!!   Clap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Ewokk almost always just set up in different corners, and had his cross-hair pointed at the flag. 
You, the dirtiest camper?? No. The Flakiest camper? Most definitely!!!   Clap

I did the same thing he did? 
PLUS- I put bio on the flag and shoot random spam at the air   o;   huhu
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 9:55pm
if only paw was there. And reflection is easily more competitive than searchlight and vertebrae
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 12:56am
 too scared to play the most universal ctf map. Reflection. Just like Suspense is like the universal vCTF map as Downtown is the universal warfare map..get it? duh.. OBVIOUS tiebreaker maps. 

it really doesnt matter lol..we already settled the ctf ****. We went all around the world on CTF maps against tri. do i really have to repost the scores everytime this comes about.

and failed to mention, phantaci's lagout during the CTF portion of that all mode match on Veterbrae. tRi kept playing..just as we did..they eventually scored. We didnt complain, or b**** about it, nor ask for a reschedule or whatever. If match is now, we finished now. You agreed to it, you must have been aware of what was going to happen. I mean 2hr Camp session on Omicron..you damn well we aint going to finish nothing.

we got you guys on tdm, ctf, vctf. all i cant say is warfare because we never played..and for warfare you dont need to use as much vehicles as vctf..soo..hmmm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 1:08am
Originally posted by Black_star

Thanks. And quick question....how do you have 1 million posts?

Someone changed it in my profile, thst number can be edited by Mods. There is even people with a negative amount of posts around here too lol. I remember that qM vs tri warfare match from what godead told me so I know you're not lying about that Colossus, still.. there was never a match, so no one can say WHO would of won cause it never happened.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 2:20am
well the shot didn't register.
and we didn't score while someone lagged out.  Even if we did, we always have someone feign death to make it 3v3 sooooo  :D
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 3:33am
your right bud. you didnt score. We just suited up with all the ammo and armor so when he joined back we could start playing with max out everything 0_0 ..so did we in torlan..i played dead dead..to make things even soooo Dx..i..umm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 11:21am
ok then good job   o:
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 1:55pm
thanx bud! =D
PSN:Imaginative
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>