| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Which Faction is the Best?

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Which Fraction is the best?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [40.00%]
2 [40.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [20.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Team GOML
Team GOML

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which Faction is the Best?
    Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 9:11pm
I just wanted to see what fraction is the favorite of our community, since I'm new I want to see what fraction to go to after "vet" or whatever everyone is talking about LOL.. Anyways I'm with S.V.E.R and like them so far, but just need to find a clan!
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 11:04pm
add me im too tired to play tonight ill be on tomorrow though for sure personally i like valor the best their LMG is accurate and extremely fast its good for me i get massive amounts of headshots so it makes up for the little loss in power sver has a slow fire rate but VERY accurate gun and VERY powerful weapon as for raven im not too sure but i do remember their weapons being extremely accurate also with a decent fire rate
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 11:18pm
I only use the assault rifle and sniper lol, only spected in the assault rifle though and I'll add u
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 9:35am
Once you get the hang of it, you'll start getting plenty of RESPEC points so you can respec and change classes anytime. I like using the LMG and shotgun but with the patch coming out on Tuesday I'm not sure if they'll be as effective. Might switch to the assault rifle and sniper rifle.

Edit: sorry, misunderstood your question. They're actually called PMCs. Private Military Corporations. Some people call them factions. Classes are the type of loadout you carry. Sniper, engineer, rapid assault, etc. Anyways, I'm Valor.
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 10:19am

Ok I'll switch that, and I picked up a Valor assualt rifle and noticed it was either the m4 or m16 and it was pretty good. I'll probably go to Valor after I max out on SVER

XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 11:27am
my favorite fraction is 1/2
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 2:09pm
LOL i was actually thinking that killin when i saw the thread name... but u beat me in posting it! haha xD
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by GOW_KillinUGood

my favorite fraction is 1/2
LMAO u beat me 2 it...mine's 1/3! And yes Killa u meant faction, the letter r is not even a fraction of the word "faction" - sorry 4 being a kn0b - but in my defence, as MJ put it, iAM not alone! Shocked
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 6:46pm
Lol my bad just noticed thanks for pointing that out.. I'm still learning what these things are called in the game Embarrassed
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
 Post Reply Post Reply