| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The maps to have...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The maps to have...
    Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 2:01pm
I am starting this thread just to find out who has custom maps and which ones they play the most.

I'll start by listing the maps i duel on with my friends

CBP3 Vol.1+2
HOLP 2
Campgrounds2k8
dm-1on1-penetrated
dm-noca
dm-flustered
churn]I[
dm-focus
dm-maruader
dm-gutter
dm-dg-waterfalls-se
Subterrane
dm-de-ironic
dm-rankin

Thats not all my levels, just the ones i play the most and just becuase it says duel up there
doesnt mean thats all they are good for.

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 2:14pm
Thanks Matrix. Do you know where we can download these maps?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 3:28pm
UT3MOD.com has over 100 maps, mutators, characters, gametypes, etc.  Choppy has more at http://hosted.filefront.com/ch0ppy249.
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 4:42am

Ut3mod.com is nice and all but

they have a very small selection
i usually get mine straight from the epic games forums from the person that made them
so many more choices and the maps all have multiple screen shots so you wont have to worry about downloading a stupid map
TyroneJester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TyroneJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2009 at 10:21am
[QUOTE=ICN_BAIN]UT3MOD.com has over 100 maps, mutators, characters, gametypes, etc.  Choppy has more at http://hosted.filefront.com/ch0ppy249.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link, been looking to get more mods!Big smile
You Have To Look Good!
Too Kill Good!
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2009 at 10:40am
Originally posted by ME_MATRIX

I am starting this thread just to find out who has custom maps and which ones they play the most.

I'll start by listing the maps i duel on with my friends

CBP3 Vol.1+2
HOLP 2
Campgrounds2k8
dm-1on1-penetrated
dm-noca
dm-flustered
churn]I[
dm-focus
dm-maruader
dm-gutter
dm-dg-waterfalls-se
Subterrane
dm-de-ironic
dm-rankin

Thats not all my levels, just the ones i play the most and just becuase it says duel up there
doesnt mean thats all they are good for.

I pretty much like everything in my map cycles on my servers (link in sig below).
If anyone is looking to tRi out a new duel map I recommend HOLP2 (DM-Bonescraper ftw) and DM-1on1-Pure.

Churn isn't a duel map, it's got uDamage and the big keg.. Seems like a good 2v2 map though imo, I just need to find 2 people to play it against.
I find Campgrounds]i[ more fun than Campgrounds2k8, and am generally not too fond of the maps on the modbrowser (Well some maps are good, like Subterrane, Salvation and Steamtemple).

btw Noca, Subterrane and Flustered are HOLP1
 Post Reply Post Reply