Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

what gets you in the ZONE?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what gets you in the ZONE?
    Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

if you really think im retarded and your not just joking? then you really do have some issues that you need to deal with! its always hard to tell whether your joking or just butthurt? your the one that changed the subject to sh1tting on people right genius? i think me and Tuna was on the subject of duel vs vctf and he brought up 360 right? i did beat you on heatray! its just a fact! so before you talk about sh1tting on people you should make sure they havn't sh1t on your in your own mode like i have! lol

now you can start hatin on me again? or we can just joke around like always. im in a good mood though so your wasting your time if you think your going to get to me!

syxygy, the entire UT# community on both consoles KNOW that if I was trying, you would not have gotten a kill lol, we all know who i am and most know you because...first...you are on this site ALL DAY, second, you are terrible and are about as good as a novice bot

but seriously tho, PLAY US? 

I AM OPENLY CHALLENGING YOU RIGHT NOW, IF YOU DECLINE YOUR A b**** AND YOU BOW TO ME
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 1:32pm
did you buy another ps3?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 1:39pm
im borrowing my friends
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 1:40pm
lol so your choosing to hate ay? i doubt either system's community would agree with your petty trash talk! and your not that hard to kill when you don't have 199 health and 300 armor! everyone respawns my man including you! i can't believe your getting all butthurt after it was you that posted that you sh1t on us? your UT3 ego is pretty big for someone that trashes UT3,The whole UT3 community and this web site? i don't take this sh1t serious like you do.

and who is us? D-GROUND,T2D, or QM maybe? hell you have so many psn's and clans i can't keep up lol im not in a clan so 4 now i'll just haft to see you in pubs i guess? if you get another ps3 that is? you need to relax and breath in some fresh air lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 1:44pm

i doubt either system's community would agree with your petty trash talk!

*agrees with pawweezy* lol

Originally posted by brightSunnyDay132

BOW TO ME

lol, FoG's legacy lives on
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 1:49pm
Another decline from syg to play us. NICE!..We use to rejection. I understand COMPLETELY why no one ever accepts :D
PSN:Imaginative
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 1:53pm
now tell me something i didn't already know about you Droken? no worries though ive only been in a couple ctf games with you so you don't know any better!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 1:55pm
So syzygy you scared to play? 

typical

and LOLOL to him saying he doesnt take this **** serious when hes on ps3 and this site alllll day everyday lol

clown
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 1:57pm
here we go? Paw talks sh1t now every Paw fan is going to start hatin? i'll wait and see how many vctf players back Weezy up. lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:00pm
dude who the fk is us?????????????????????????? can you fn read?????????????????????????? im 1 person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fk Bumrush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:01pm
how am i talking trash? im asking you for a match u inbred piece of **** 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:02pm
lol
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:02pm
syzygy obv no one likes you or thinks your good so maybe its time for you to shut up? or do you wanna back your **** up and play us, me bum and phant
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:05pm
inbred piece of sh1t? lol ofcourse your not talking sh1t! dude your so butthurt right now and im literally roflmao at that fact!!!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:06pm
what? im not "butthurt"

what is wrong with you?

i keep asking you for a match and you keep dodgin', stop dodgin
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:13pm
i get Phantaci and Penguin and Vedakidd and Seifer for ctf! you can have your choices. i get Arkos and ChrisC and TX2K7 and Seifer for vctf you except or are you a ****** *****? lol if you need a stacked team i might as well stack mine.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:17pm
im not playing against Phantaci in a grudge match! he's cool as hell and i don't want that to ever change. so either he don't play or he's on my team?
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:31pm
what? hes my teamate you idiot....

and you spelled accept "except" you are very stupid

Me bum and phant are the team lol, you can pick anyone else no ones beating us 3 lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:37pm
fk you and like i said fk Bumrush too! i get Phantaci or we don't play! now you really want to play or not? Phantaci is my teammate now so you two noobs can just fk off lol i'll take Deadaim too b1tches
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:39pm
listen to yourself.....you seriously sound like you may have autism

Me, Phant and Bum....thats me team because they are my teamates....you pick anyone else

Seems like your trying to make this harder then it is because your scared and know that you will get **** on....

or the fact that you cannot kill either of us so your gonna be scoring REAL LOW
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:50pm
thats me team? don't you mean MY TEAM? you might want to edit that? with your ego im sure you don't want to mis-spell anything! lol i guess you don't really want to play? or maybe you want me to play you Bum and Phantaci?

i told you my teams already! so now you and Bum get your own team! are you guys scared of Phantaci? he is currently the best UT3 killer in the world. and now he has a nice computor to prove it lol
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:54pm

thats me team? don't you mean MY TEAM? you might want to edit that? with your ego im sure you don't want to mis-spell anything! lol i guess you don't really want to play? or maybe you want me to play you Bum and Phantaci?

i told you my teams already! so now you and Bum get your own team! are you guys scared of Phantaci? he is currently the best UT3 killer in the world. and now he has a nice computor to prove it lol

I cud care less about spelling...

Il play against phantaci anyday, why wud I be scared to play him?

But unfortunately hes my teamate, so hes gonna side with me and play on my team not urs....

Your making this so hard, like pick some people that arnt on my team and play us

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 3:05pm
you don't have a team! this aint no dam clan match! nice try though. i'll pick whoever i want! im sure Pinguin and Veda would love to play you after the sh1t that you talk? lol how bout i just give you 3 noobs and i stack my team? hows that sound?

i'll play against you anytime! we'll turn kb/m off right?
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 3:09pm
u are so immature for your age its really weird,

Thats my team because they are in my clan, stop trying to steal my team because you know we are the best....

Its vCTF, dont you want your little vCTF friends on ur team?

You cant have pphant or bum becauser they are on my team, pick other people dumb****
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 3:21pm
which clan is that? i mean youve been in so many! vctf? dude you don't even want to play vctf against anyone! now i know your just full of sh1t! you'd get totally sh1t on 5-0 every map. no i take that back when you start losing you'd just faint death or quit out like you always do!

what a fn joke lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>