Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Rushing in Modern Warfare 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Plourdhd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rushing in Modern Warfare 2
    Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 5:45pm

Hey Guys my name is Plourd and recently I made a youtube channel where I record my games and do a voice over to them. Now your all probably thinkning your just another one of those kids but im not. Unlike most commentators I do not play defensively I rush and my motto is AR's are against my religion. So you will never see boring gameplay on my channel. Also I try to be as active with my subscribers as possible at 500 subs im going to have a open lobby. Also im soon starting a new thing were I ask a question everyday and you the viewers respond. My commentaries are about a combo of tips and random stuff. Even if your not into this stuff please still check out my channel and just watch a Video. Also if you dont like somthing i do in my videos leave a comment and I will fix it.  Thank You for Reading that massive paragraph

ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 6:01pm
err hate to tell you... AR's are boring, do something original, look at this guy ONLYUSEmeBLADE, he plays S&D Knife only, and its exsiting, he has never fired a bullet on that Account. His latest is COD4 but he mainly does MW2. One of them .:CLICK HERE:.
And open lobby, with AR's??? wow... fail.
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
Plourdhd View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Plourdhd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 6:12pm
Dude my whole Idea is I dont use AR's thats why I said i rust in the topic. I dont undertand was my topic misleading.
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Plourdhd

I dont undertand was my topic misleading.
yes i will sleep with you
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
Greeny View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Greeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 7:29pm
nice little channel you got there, i subbed :)
i didn't really watch all your vids, i watched the first one though, you say something about you scam kids for points or something?....that doesn't sound too promising.
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

I dont undertand was my topic misleading.

yes i will sleep with you

lmao
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

Plourdhd View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Plourdhd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 8:34pm
I made a Im Sorry Vid. That was a long time ago im different kid back then I was a punk trust me.  
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 4:36am

Dude my whole Idea is I dont use AR's thats why I said i rust in the topic. I dont undertand was my topic misleading.
NO i dont like keash
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 5:09am

But really, UMP? 4get asault rifles thats a lazer gun its worse than using any assualt rifle.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 8:49am
Scamming's not cool kids.

Btw on the subject of scamming, does anyone else with a 10th prestige account always get messages saying "do u want all titles and emblems for free"? Most of them aren't even spelt right lol. How f***ing stupid do people think other gamers are, they're clearly just after my 10th prestige account. Sad thing is it must work otherwise they wouldn't do it. :/

I watched the first vid on your channel, you seem like a good player but i don't like watching full matches / commentaries personally. I prefer short clips of nice sniper kills etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply