Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Sports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

24 hours till USA get owned

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
[qM]
[qM]

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 24 hours till USA get owned
    Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:42pm
PUTTOSLEEP:

no reason for personal attacks :)

right now you are working on a 9posts/day.. and the day is young..

syzygy has a 5.43posts/day..
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:43pm
happily married for years! so go hit on another soccer player k cupcake!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
PUTTOSLEEP View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:45pm
Lol FYI i'm not judging. I'm just trying to meet some new people. but ay the average your checking is invalid sir check if i have more than "2013" when i pass his number of days on here.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

PUTTOSLEEP:

no reason for personal attacks :)

right now you are working on a 9posts/day.. and the day is young..

syzygy has a 5.43posts/day..

yep i can accualy do 2 things at once unlike soccer players? for them its either soccer or suck-n nuts never both at the same time.
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:51pm
ay bra  any soccer player that has skill probably got a scholarship and is now getting paid cash heavenly( not comparing to your stockpile ) while some people are stuck at home playing MW2, ut3. it'd be a honor to have the whole world supporting what i do, because obviously it's the worlds favorite sport. it's ok though some people dont like it, i'm not trying to start an arguement with ya mate, just saying
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by PUTTOSLEEP

Haha you make some pretty OK points but you CAN win the game without making tackling. i could cross out what i said about body-to-body contact because that's somewhat invalid to the arguement. trying to head the ball one way or another doesn't nessisarily mean that it's going to be a goal or a turnover, you can have the best goalie in the world. say there's 5 seconds left in a football game and the game is tied. and the team that has possesion does a run play and i say that the defending  doesn't make a tackle. or no body contact, they lose right? but 1 minute left in a tied soccer game and no one slide tackles the guy with the ball which leads to a shot, doesn't give that team an automatic win/goal does it? he'd still have to shoot it on say the best goalie in the world. contact isn't making or breaking the wins and losses of the teams in soccer.
umm you don't actually tackle anyone in soccer. that's what i meant in my last post

how is it invalid? you said soccer wasn't a contact sport when it is. on a goal kick, you are going to fight over the ball in mid-air. if you are on defense you're not going to let the guy dribble past you, you are going to put a lot of pressure on him and push him to the outside while fighting for the ball. midfield has to win the ball everytime, it's crucial

people pass the ball with there heads basically everytime they head the ball. throw ins, goal kicks, passes, and crosses are good examples.

yes it is. you are basically saying the player with the ball is just going to run past the defense without them putting any pressure on the player whatsoever and he is going to shoot on the goalie 1 on 1. no, there is no tackling in soccer but there is definitely aggression on the soccer field in ways that you don't realize. i've been hurt in soccer tons of times. broken toes, elbowed in the face neck and stomach, hit in the face with the ball, dislocated fingers, jammed fingers, bruised hip, pulled muscles, groin kick, etc. not to mention the amount of running you do in soccer and all the trash talk on the field.  

sorry for my rant but it's getting annoying when people are purposely ignoring the facts even though they are wrong.

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:02pm

ay bra  any soccer player that has skill probably got a scholarship and is now getting paid cash heavenly( not comparing to your stockpile ) while some people are stuck at home playing MW2, ut3. it'd be a honor to have the whole world supporting what i do, because obviously it's the worlds favorite sport. it's ok though some people dont like it, i'm not trying to start an arguement with ya mate, just saying

whole worlds favorite sport? not even close! third world country's maybe? if the World cup,Superbowl,World series and NBA finals were all televised at the same time the ratings for the World Cup would pale in comparison imo

ive never seen someone defensive or butthurt over soccer before? whats the fn world comming too? lol
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:03pm
lol syzygy, where are you getting your information? soccer is the most popular sport
- Best Coast

Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:04pm
Hahaha I can Tell your trying to beat me in this haha. I guess you don't like to be wrong. and i'm not saying i am saying the absolute truth either. . . But During the game contact may go on, yes, you get pentaly kick, heck i'll agree with what ever you said in those paragraphs, but again contact doesn't make or break the wins and losses of soccer teams. You can win a soccer game Without making a tackle, or battling over headers, but ONLY if your goalie is bangin and if you can score goals out of the but. The "only" part is what makes soccer more of a non-contact sport than contact. & you have to agree with the "only" because it's possible and any commen-sensed soccer player would agree with just that statement.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:08pm
i don't think it is. if one team wasn't making any contact at all, then the other team would win ball control evertime the ball went into the air. contact is crucial. that's the point i'm trying to make
you don't like to be wrong either >:O
- Best Coast

Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:12pm
ok point and blank  i can ask 100,000 soccer players in the world ( HIgher of highschool ) if they could win without making contact, but having the best goal scorers and the best goalie in the world. more than 50% would say yes.
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:13pm
if USA win, this thread will probably be gone when u next visit the website LOL

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:14pm
lol
i guarantee they would say no
mid-field is where all the skill is at on a soccer team and they are the ones with the most contact. just sayin XD
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by AM_pulzee

if USA win, this thread will probably be gone when u next visit the website LOL
LOL
deleted i'm sure
- Best Coast

Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:18pm
haha alright mate. i should make a poll on if soccer is contact sport or not . you would win then because they will read the arguement i displayed. but if they did so, i should win,
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

lol syzygy, where are you getting your information? soccer is the most popular sport

no way! lol Golf is played by more people then any sport even though you haft to pay to play. anyone with a basketball,football or soccerball and a few peeps can play those sports for free. if your talking about the most watched on tv its still not soccer. sorry but your wrong.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:20pm
it is soccer lol
you are wrong, syzygy.
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:21pm
this is hilarious, i'm arguing with everybody XD
- Best Coast

Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:21pm
Yes we agree on something
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:22pm

haha alright mate. i should make a poll on if soccer is contact sport or not . you would win then because they will read the arguement i displayed. but if they did so, i should win,
you should NOT win the argument because you are wrong. it's like a child trying to teach his math teacher multiplication XD
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Bally_Man

5-0 in africa the land u r8ped u gnna be r8ped in!!! good luck 4 the world cup USA lmao

i Rap3d Africa? dam my bad i must of been drunk? lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:26pm

it is soccer lol
you are wrong, syzygy.

clerify Tuna? you talking about most played or most watched or both?
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:27pm

you should NOT win the argument because you are wrong. it's like a child trying to teach his math teacher multiplication XD
 :( your comparison hurts my pride but still if i'm wrong i'd admit, But i still beleive +50% of the SOCCER players would agree with me.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:28pm
soccer (football) is the most played sport and watched
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:40pm

soccer (football) is the most played sport and watched

you need to go golfing. every course is played pretty much nonstop morning till night 7 days a week. there are tons of golf courses all over the world. where do all these people play soccer? 4 guys kicking a soccerball don't count does it? lol i'll would put good money golf is played more and watched more.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>