FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

24 hours till USA get owned

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 24 hours till USA get owned
    Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:44pm
okay, look it up online. type in "what is the most popular sport in the world" in google. i just did it lol. it's soccer homey. soccer (football) has an estimated 3.3-3.5 billion fans world wide.  
i'm sure golf is considered fu cking retarded anywhere but america just like american football is.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by PUTTOSLEEP

ay bra  any soccer player that has skill probably got a scholarship and is now getting paid cash heavenly( not comparing to your stockpile ) while some people are stuck at home playing MW2, ut3. it'd be a honor to have the whole world supporting what i do, because obviously it's the worlds favorite sport. it's ok though some people dont like it, i'm not trying to start an arguement with ya mate, just saying
omg? lol im not saying if someone can get ahead by playing soccer thats a bad thing. and i don't play MW2! but i do play UT3 all i want cause i done made my money m8!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
PUTTOSLEEP View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

soccer (football) is the most played sport and watched

you need to go golfing. every course is played pretty much nonstop morning till night 7 days a week. there are tons of golf courses all over the world. where do all these people play soccer? 4 guys kicking a soccerball don't count does it? lol i'll would put good money golf is played more and watched more.
haha what the fudge golf is boring and f**gy. it's for the older community ( more the rich folk ) golf is more of a private sport and imo will NEVER be recongnized better than soccer, or football, or baseball, or basketball .

^^ statistically i'm wrong XD
Gh0sTLikE View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:48pm
should be a nice game tomorrow :) cant wait for it!
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:49pm

ay bra  any soccer player that has skill probably got a scholarship and is now getting paid cash heavenly( not comparing to your stockpile ) while some people are stuck at home playing MW2, ut3. it'd be a honor to have the whole world supporting what i do, because obviously it's the worlds favorite sport. it's ok though some people dont like it, i'm not trying to start an arguement with ya mate, just saying

omg? lol im not saying if someone can get ahead by playing soccer thats a bad thing. anddon't play MW2! but i do play UT3 all i want cause i done made my money m8!
Yea i understand, you're satisfied with life thats okay with me. it's just stupid  to call some1s profession ga y if they worked harder than u did for yours, for it
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 4:58pm

okay, look it up online. type in "what is the most popular sport in the world" in google. i just did it lol. it's soccer homey. soccer (football) has an estimated 3.3-3.5 billion fans world wide.  
i'm sure golf is considered fu cking retarded anywhere but america just like american football is.

oh you get all your info online? and estimated you say? well i wouldn't take everything i read on the internet as a fact if i were you! a lot of people in other country's can't afford to golf but i garuntee you the amount of golfers there are around the world is staggering. check the neilson ratings for Soccer Football Baseball Badketball NASCAR. Football is NO1 NASCAR is NO2 in the US.

Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:02pm

oh you get all your info online? and estimated you say? well i wouldn't take everything i read on the internet as a fact if i were you! a lot of people in other country's can't afford to golf but i garuntee you the amount of golfers there are around the world is staggering. check the neilson ratings for Soccer Football Baseball Badketball NASCAR. Football is NO1 NASCAR is NO2 in the US.

wow wiki says golf is better than football and basketball. i didn't know, regardless it's stll lame :)
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:10pm
syzygy, now you're just being stubborn. just because soccer isn't that popular in the bible belt of the united states doesn't mean it's not popular all over the world.
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:17pm

omg? lol im not saying if someone can get ahead by playing soccer thats a bad thing. anddon't play MW2! but i do play UT3 all i want cause i done made my money m8!
Yea i understand, you're satisfied with life thats okay with me. it's just stupid  to call some1s profession ga y if they worked harder than u did for yours, for it

and you know how hard everyone has worked right? let me clue you in m8! the whole world don't support no one! they may be a fan for the moment? but thats it. playing a sport to be admired is fake imo. playing it because you love the sport is real.

soccer is just a sport just like the rest m8 who really gives a sh1t? i don't. its just a distraction and another way to get your money without giving you a dam thing except a few moments of entertainment! just like movies,music,games and a lot of other things. its all about the mighty dollar. or euro,pound in your case.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:26pm

syzygy, now you're just being stubborn. just because soccer isn't that popular in the bible belt of the united states doesn't mean it's not popular all over the world.

im not being stubborn. Golf is the hardest sport by far in general and most played sport other then third world country's. and if some country's play soccer more its probably because our troops pass out soccerballs everywhere they go? lol
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:28pm
dude, where are you getting those facts?? soccer is popular all over except the BIBLE BELT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. do you think england is a third world country? what about italy? dude, golf isn't that popular. we're talking about 3.3 billion people are soccer fans lol. that's a lot of people dude
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:38pm
you don't think golf is popular in England? have you heard of the British open? or St Andrews maybe? lol can either of you name 10 top soccer players from the 50's or 60's Tuna. or 80's or 90's i bet you can't. do you know why you can't? i do! lol

i can name a lot more then 10 golfers from those times because they became famous. unlike soccer players.
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:38pm
southafrica 1 mexico 1 i was going for mexico Thumbs Up

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 6:44pm

you don't think golf is popular in England? have you heard of the British open? or St Andrews maybe? lol can either of you name 10 top soccer players from the 50's or 60's Tuna. or 80's or 90's i bet you can't. do you know why you can't? i do! lol

i can name a lot more golfers from those times because they became famous. unlike soccer play players.
syzygy, i am almost positive i said in an earlier post that golf was only popular in america, england, and canada. hey, i don't care what you are talking about as long as you admit that soccer is the most popular sport on the planet.
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 8:02pm
nope soccer isn't the most popular! hell bingo is more popular in the US then Soccer lol
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 8:19pm
it is the most popular sport and it isn't actually classed as a contact sport, contact sports are american football, rugby, those sort of things where you can physically harm other players or stuff like that, in soccer/football if you do that then you get a card n things

Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 8:20pm

There's one on my side Tuna :)

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 8:32pm
it is non contact except when they grab azz each other. lol
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 8:36pm

you don't think golf is popular in England? have you heard of the British open? or St Andrews maybe? lol can either of you name 10 top soccer players from the 50's or 60's Tuna. or 80's or 90's i bet you can't. do you know why you can't? i do! loli can name a lot more golfers from those times because they became famous. unlike soccer play players.

syzygy, i am almost positive i said in an earlier post that golf was only popular in america, england, and canada. hey, i don't care what you are talking about as long as you admit that soccer is the most popular sport on the planet.

Agreed, below is another source:
http://www.sportingo.com/all-sports/a11587_worlds-top-most-popular-team-sports
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 8:43pm

oooohhhhh that's why you watch it, to get a bit of action ;)  

InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 8:52pm

nope soccer isn't the most popular! hell bingo is more popular in the US then Soccer lol
LoL I think your mentally retarded right here Syz (Sorry but its true for this post) But Tuna exactly said "Soccer is the Most Popular sport in the World EXCEPT for the U.S.. The most popular sport is Football in the U.S not golf.. Soccer is the most popular, otherwise it wouldn't be internationally known famously to have a World Cup.. Get the Picture now? Hope that helps Syz and Tuna (I know you know this already Tuna lol Tongue)
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 8:56pm
Here's my resource Smile

Most Popular Sport in the World

by tom on March 20, 2006

Athletics usually attract those with a competitive nature, and sports are the domain where competitive people can excel to become the modern day celebrity-icons known as professional sports players. Young children across the world practice playing their sport with friends in their neighborhood. What sport are most of these would-be athletes playing, what is the most popular sport in the world?football soccer ball

Football (soccer) is the most popular sport played today. The term soccer first appeared in the 19th century as for Association Football, and is used in the United States commonly, but the term football is used by the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), the sport’s world governing body and by most of English speakers throughout the world.

A survey in 2001 by FIFA 2001 showed more than 240 million people play the sport of football in over 200 countries across almost every part of the globe. Because of this some have named football the world’s favorite pastime, but instead we are naming football the world’s most popular sport!

It was recently reported that Google and Nike have partnered to launch Joga, a social networking website for football (soccer) enthusiasts. This is no wonder since football is the most popular and most played sport in the world!

PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 9:43pm
hahaha its funny how some people in the U.S think about "soccer"...Well it is the most popular sport worldwide, but NOT in the U.S, idc if u hate it, but its the truth
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

LoL I think your mentally retarded right here Syz (Sorry but its true for this post) But Tuna exactly said "Soccer is the Most Popular sport in the World EXCEPT for the U.S.. The most popular sport is Football in the U.S not golf.. Soccer is the most popular, otherwise it wouldn't be internationally known famously to have a World Cup.. Get the Picture now? Hope that helps Syz and Tuna (I know you know this already Tuna lol Tongue)

no need to say sorry b1tchboy! i know your not smart enough to keep up as you read so i'll just ignore you.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

oooohhhhh that's why you watch it, to get a bit of action ;)  

lol no Demon i don't watch kickball my man.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>