FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

24 hours till USA get owned

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 24 hours till USA get owned
    Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 5:38am
5-0 in africa the land u r8ped u gnna be r8ped in!!! good luck 4 the world cup USA lmao
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 11:16am
yeah usa is going to get ****d

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 12:34pm
funny.. you do realize that for every 1 slave that went to north america (usa) 10 slaves went to south america (not usa).

you do also realize that africans sold these slaves?

and if you wanna talk about r4pe.. africa doesnt need any help with r4pe.. their is probably 100 people r4ped in africa every day.

anyhow keep obsessing over the usa.. loser
PUTTOSLEEP View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 1:04pm
No1 can see usa foreal. They're probably going to be the runner up if not the champion of The world cup
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 2:28pm
woooo soccer ya....ugh nvm i still cant pretend to care bout it, we play real football not games where guys bite fake blood packs mid game so they can leave cuz they dont wanna play.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 2:32pm
wow, what a redneck statement. i still don't care though. Alabama won the national championship so you can suck my d!ck in football and soccer.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 2:34pm
whats with the all the soccer threads, i spoke my peace in the last one lol but it sucks!!!

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 2:37pm
i've played varsity football one never league soccer(high school) but my favorite is still soccer. i use to have that same steorotype where "soccer is a girl sport", but then i realized losers think that. it is the worlds favorite sport, contact sport or not. people tend to hate on the sports they have no interest to, and since this one doesn't involve contact, they aim for that
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 2:39pm
soccer is a contact sport. when i played highschool soccer i played center mid and would knock the sh it out of people because i was fighting for control of the mid.
- Best Coast

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 2:42pm
anything can be a contact sport really, i just dont understand why the hype is so big over this. i agree the with hatin a sport you have no interest comment. i dont like it and thats just my opinion. i guess if you do like it that good for you but its just to boring for me and doesn't hold my attention. go usa i guess lol

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 2:43pm

i think i still have dings in my shins from soccer lol

Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 2:47pm
haha (PUTTOSLEEP's dictionary) contact sport- goal of the game is to stop opponets by contact ex. tackling, blocking, jamming,. basically you can win the game based on a tackle or block . noncontact sport- winning the game by means of scoring, i mean you are right, fighting for control on mid may be cruicial and slide tackles can't come on a drive ending play and who's to say the ball automatically goes to the slide tacklers team (fourth down for example) but the game could be won by scoring and passing . may not make sense but imo it's noncontact bro =]
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 2:49pm
uhh a non contact sport would be golf or tennis..
- Best Coast

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 2:51pm
unless u get smoked by a wild ball someone sliced and it makes contact with your head, then golfs a contact sport lol

Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 2:55pm
obviously. bro soccer can be considered a contact sport but it's really not!  Ok hypothetically say the sanfransico 49ers tell the public they're going to go the next game not making a single tackle or refusing to tackle? will they win? no.... but say team USA telling the public they wont make body-to-body contact and not slide tackling the whole match, CAN they win? the answer is yes.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 2:58pm

the answer is no bro. how can you win ball control on key points of the game without contact? goal kick? corner kick? kick off!? what's the point of defense if you can't touch the other player? have you played soccer before?

- Best Coast

Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:04pm

yea mate haha i said hypothetically though. i didn't say challenging england and not tacking or challenging france. if they can get it past the goalie , they'll score. and to steal the ball you'd have to intercept the ball, corner kicks don't happen usually but say they do but it in, if the offense is good they would of had a goal or two to keep the game outta reach.

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:10pm
just admit it, you're wrong lol

corner kicks happen all the time, man. don't know what kind of soccer you're playing!
- Best Coast

Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:25pm
Haha you make some pretty OK points but you CAN win the game without making tackling. i could cross out what i said about body-to-body contact because that's somewhat invalid to the arguement. trying to head the ball one way or another doesn't nessisarily mean that it's going to be a goal or a turnover, you can have the best goalie in the world. say there's 5 seconds left in a football game and the game is tied. and the team that has possesion does a run play and i say that the defending  doesn't make a tackle. or no body contact, they lose right? but 1 minute left in a tied soccer game and no one slide tackles the guy with the ball which leads to a shot, doesn't give that team an automatic win/goal does it? he'd still have to shoot it on say the best goalie in the world. contact isn't making or breaking the wins and losses of the teams in soccer.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:28pm
you also have to remember that if you slidetackle anything but the ball it's a penalty
so if you are on defense and you slidetackle and hit the player causing him to fall down then they have a penalty kick.
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:33pm
it should be a penalty to wear those shorts? bunch of fruits! anyone that would play soccer would suck some nuts imo
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

it should be a penalty to wear those shorts? bunch of fruits! anyone that would play soccer would suck some nuts imo

roflmao
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

you also have to remember that if you slidetackle anything but the ball it's a penalty
so if you are on defense and you slidetackle and hit the player causing him to fall down then they have a penalty kick.
what meaning does this have in the arguement. lol i'm not trying to be a jerk i just don't think i understand.  the biggest questions of pick-up football games are ( you aleady know it ) two hand touch or tackle right? the biggest question of a pick up soccer is....... i don't know , so u tell me ( probably doesn't have to deal with contact)
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:35pm

pick up soccer involves little to no contact from my experience.. but league games (with shinguards) involves a decent amount.. thats just my experience.

wanna know my favorite sport right now? wiffle ball
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PUTTOSLEEP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

haha wow hmm do u have a wife? a girlfriend? i'm guessing your over 21 i'm just curious u have 2,000 posts i'm thinking u don't spend much time with the ladies. i could be wrong
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>