FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fifa 2010 World Cup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fifa 2010 World Cup
    Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 11:22am
Do all your smack talk here.  And as Papa said in the DEEP forums, don't complain about lag England when the US has it's way with your face.  

AND South Africa drew first blood.  Not looking good for Mexico.  
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 12:27pm
Mexico should hv won that game. everyone saw he wasn't offside. i dont think US will beat England. England should win.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 12:13pm
u noobs u will b campin hard hoping no one notices that ur calling for 'time outs and commercial breaks in order 2 wind down the clock. The Mighty Inger-land will squash Useless Second rate Amateurs and it will b ...all 2 easy! Chuck Norris, Mike Tyson, Homer Simpson u guys r gonna take one hell of a beating!
Mexico, France were both C-rap! Come the boys - Roo-Knee! Roo-Knee!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 1:44pm
Well, if everything goes normally, USA should win obviously, just like in everything else we do....

ENgland has always been our b**** everyone knows that
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 2:28pm
chuck norris, mike tyson and homer simpson.. thats all my heros
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 2:36pm

our female team usa basketballl squad could **** on england's mens team.. they would be dunking on those little trolls putting more poo-poo stains on their already brown teeth

england doesnt play football.. but they would be the equivalent of an american jr. varsity highschool team, except they would be a little smaller.. and much less coordinated.

when you all figure out how to brush your teeh back and forth.. ill start recognizing your coordination skills..  from my experience (which is plentiful) on ut3 in EU vctf servers.. coordination isnt something you all pride yourselves in..

anyhow enjoy winning soccer.. you guys are better at a sport that 1% of our population cares about
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

our female team usa basketballl squad could **** on england's mens team.. they would be dunking on those little trolls putting more poo-poo stains on their already brown teeth

england doesnt play football.. but they would be the equivalent of an american jr. varsity highschool team, except they would be a little smaller.. and much less coordinated.

when you all figure out how to brush your teeh back and forth.. ill start recognizing your coordination skills..  from my experience (which is plentiful) on ut3 in EU vctf servers.. coordination isnt something you all pride yourselves in..

anyhow enjoy winning soccer.. you guys are better at a sport that 1% of our population cares about

truth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 2:48pm
Lol I'm going to be the first to say this

Who cares, soccer sucks!
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Lol I'm going to be the first to say this Who cares, soccer sucks!
But but, 3.2 billion people love soccer,...wait, 3.2 billion people love rap too. Guess people are dumb.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 3:09pm

damn, chill out. no one did this sh it when everyone was talking about other sports. if you don't like it then shut up

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 3:23pm
nice save Green.  Beautiful.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Lol I'm going to be the first to say this

Who cares, soccer sucks!

nah your not the first lol
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Ether404

OMG I think I laughed for 10 minutes straight! it was awesome!.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by Ether404

OMG I think I laughed for 10 minutes straight! it was awesome!.

first thing i thought of was, "i gotta PM Trinity and harass that pikey."  that's one of those moments where i love how they replay that play on tv at least 8 times, over and over and over.  it never get's old!
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 5:30pm
well u failed cos I aint even here haha...im on PSN playing FIFA World Cup 2010. England r killin USA in my world. Thats cos Green tested positive for cannabis and I replaced him with Margaret Thatcher.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

damn, chill out. no one did this sh it when everyone was talking about other sports. if you don't like it then shut up

If Jesus himself came down from zombie heaven and proved his existence, if and when someone makes a thread about him, i'll equally bash him.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 5:59pm

that was pretty random.. i can't believe people still believe that ****

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 10:50am
gj Korea DPR
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 11:05am
HELL YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
7-0,GET OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PORTUGAL FTW!!!!!!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 12:11pm
plz say it aint so! Pain is a pain at the best o times, he'll b unbearable now. Anyone heard of the Asian betting syndicates cos I reckon some1's made a load a dosh today lol
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 2:48pm
How the hell did N korea qualify.

lets hope the N. Korean team wont share the same fate as the Iraqi team under Hussein (lots of hugs and kisses by Qusay)
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

plz say it aint so! Pain is a pain at the best o times, he'll b unbearable now. Anyone heard of the Asian betting syndicates cos I reckon some1's made a load a dosh today lol

c´mon...didn´t u saw the game?
that was awesome teamplay...the second part showed how a team dominates... the best game in the world cup so far
next we have Brazil......expecting to be a great game
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 11:16pm
the best part of this world cup has been the French playing to their Destiny!

what a debacle!

sorry Draggy! 
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

the best part of this world cup has been the French playing to their Destiny!

what a debacle!

sorry Draggy! 

My favorite part was how North-Korea vs Portugal was the first match live-viewable in North-Korea ever
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 6:26pm
Wooot Netherlands 1st to advance!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>