1 [16.67%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [66.67%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wat ppl bug u the most? prt 2
    Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:12pm
ill keep adding as i c them come up
theVIRUSofLIFE69
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:33pm
Voted for stupid team mates! Can't stand the people who just stand there and do NOTHING! It's domination for a reason dumb a$$! In S&D the guy who moves just enough to not get kicked for inactivity. The guy in headquarters who never tries to capture the HQ.
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 7:43pm
lol i was gona make those kinda ppl their own choice 4 this but i thought they fell under the down syndrome catagory haha. ive had my share of seeing these ppl
theVIRUSofLIFE69
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 10:04pm
the day after i got the game and i was like level 2, qwest ran around ramming me with the riot shield and i kept freaking out. thanks qwest
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 10:12pm
even though i voted 4 "stupid team mates", i'll say claymores are the second most frustrating factor, i would use 'sit rep' but i prefer 'ninja or 'commando'

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 10:14pm
yea that riot shield proves to be a bit of a b****. semtex 75% of the time fix that problem though. lol stick them f***ers
theVIRUSofLIFE69
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 1:45pm
i voted for stupid team mates... some people can be so stupid and blind in mw2 lol. i dont know how a team manage to plant the bomb ... and with multiple members left on the team that planted the bomb all run off and dont even defend the bomb they just [planted and then the team diffused it...(its obviosuly only annoyed when im on the atacking team who plants the bomb, if not then its just funny to see the other team be that stupid lol).. and otns of more stupid things i could say nabout mw2 players
 Post Reply Post Reply