Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

stories bout busting the boosters?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: stories bout busting the boosters?
    Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 7:59pm
Lol im sure by now we have all ran into a few correct? Well ive came to relize after playing this game since it came out that i have fun doing alot of stuff in it but my new favorite thing is busting the boosters haha. last nite a friend and i got into games with our only intentions to b finding boosters and ***ing them up. there were 3 of them doing it in crash by the back of the map and we found them by using sit rep. i walked around the corner and there they r all in a line letting 1 kill the other 2. HAHA funniest 3 headshots 1 bullet i ever got. after that we went to wastland and found the same 3 in the back again lol we made our booster buster classes and snuck up on them with our rpgs in hand an shot at the same time. my friend got his triple kill. then they moved to where the helicopter is and we took our shots again and i got my triple kill. finally they went to 1 of the houses and i found them again and we took our shot yet again my friend got 1 and i got a double kill haha so fun!!
theVIRUSofLIFE69
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 8:06pm
I wanna play!
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 8:14pm
lol well wats ur psn? ill add ya and we can c if we can *** up their lil plans 4 xp and nukes haha
theVIRUSofLIFE69
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 8:25pm
lol wow i cant believe i forgot we also played a game and there were 2 of them in it tryn to get a nuke and i no that because we jumped in and about a minute later the game was over with a nuke. I looked to c who go it and we made sure that wouldnt b happening 2 games in a row haha so the next game was at quarry and i started searching for them bc i knew they were doing it again like the last game. i found them in the back on the blocks u can climb up on behind the giant red building. this time i wanted to really piss them off so i snuck up on them and just sat around where they couldnt see me and waited for the rest of the game watching the kills go up 1 by 1 from this guy killing his friend i waited until the guy that got the nuke the last game was at 24 kills and 0 deaths and i jumped out of my spot real quick and blasted him with the rpg haha "double kill" lol he sent me a msg calling me a f**got and a little b**** :P i just replied in the msg "thank u, it was a real BLAST!! lol"
theVIRUSofLIFE69
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 2:43pm
i found 2 people trying to boost in domination, this was while 3rd person cage match was still up... downies...
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

lol well wats ur psn? ill add ya and we can c if we can *** up their lil plans 4 xp and nukes haha
busted boosters so many times, one day i even decided to make a booster busting CLASS LOL.

primary weapon: sniper (intervention) FMJ

secondary weapon: PP2000 FMJ

1 stun grenade

1 explosive grenade

PERKS slight of hand, stopping power & sit-rep

i use to be stealthy using silencers, ninja & cold blooded perks & stuff like that but i kept on getting killed by boosters, but now thanks too sit-rep , i dont even need to run towards or stand anywere near them, i just detect the tactical insertion & sniper directly above it because thats where they'll be standing, it doesn't even matter if their behind a wall in the corner of the map, 1 shot = 1 kill LOL (I LOVE FMJ)

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 6:10am
You know you can actually boost in HC S&D Ricochet? I found this out a few days ago by going my mates game, and the thing about that it you can be on the same team and boost, you just fire at they're riot sheild and as FF is on they get points.
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by ASHYTEBUBLExD

You know you can actually boost in HC S&D Ricochet? I found this out a few days ago by going my mates game, and the thing about that it you can be on the same team and boost, you just fire at they're riot sheild and as FF is on they get points.
yeah but i thing about HC is gun volume is through the roof , the amount noise you can hear even from across the map is realistic but ridiculous, i just follow the sound & see who doing it, dont using the silencer work?

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
 Post Reply Post Reply