| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Music, Movies and TV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Paranormal Activity 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote carlangasbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paranormal Activity 2
    Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 2:15am
Just found this and had to show it.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 7:36am
The first one was soooo ****, I hate how they tried to market it as 'real'.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 9:31am
Originally posted by JakeT111

i agree...  most over hyped movie i ever saw. 
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 6:29pm
Movies like this should never make a second part
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Ether404

Originally posted by JakeT111

i agree...  most over hyped movie i ever saw. 
lol thats why i watched it bootleg, saved me 7.50, Thumbs Up
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 4:09pm
I dunno what your all talking about, the first one scared the **** outta me, and I cant even watch the trailer for the second one I paused it at :20 >:O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 5:06pm
movie freaked me out to for a few days. got to watch the movie in the dark completely with sound all the way up for a full experience.  @jake, they never marketed as real at all.
PSN:Imaginative
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 5:49pm
1st one was just stupid, i don't see this being NE better.
i understand how some people can be scared i guess, just corny to me. 
And yea, i never seen them market it as "real"
Kinda like Cloverfield and Quarantine.... filmed to make it look real, but just as an effect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 6:23pm
i'm sorry anyone goes and see this movie needs a V8(the drink). translation: a hit on the head cause they're trying to milk this concept and since people were actually  dim witted to pay for it the first time and make the movie 30 million, i quess they said hey lets do it again,lol.
Xx_Emma_Jade_xX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xx_Emma_Jade_xX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Zellot

i'm sorry anyone goes and see this move needs a V8(the drink). translation: a hit on the head cause they're trying to milk this concept and since people were actually  dim witted to pay for it the first time and a make the movie 30 million, i quess they said hey lets do it again,lol.

Actually....

Paranormal Activity earned nearly $108 million at the U.S. box office and US$194 million worldwide on a reported budget of $15,000.

You like to complain about the generation of today, at the same time you forget who raised it...
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 6:48pm
This movie was dumb, not even scary.. I tend to watch the ghost shows (Like TAPS) and that stuff looks more realistic on that then Paranormal Activity did!
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Xx_Emma_Jade_xX

i'm sorry anyone goes and see this moive needs a V8(the drink). translation: a hit on the head cause they're trying to milk this concept and since people were actually  dim witted to pay for it the first time and  make the movie 30 million, i quess they said hey lets do it again,lol.

Actually....

Paranormal Activity earned nearly $108 million at the U.S. box office and US$194 million worldwide on a reported budget of $15,000.
thnx Emma, i guess the site i got my info from  was wrong, and now i have to go and kick a webmaster ass, if don't return someone avenge my death.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 2:15pm
paranormal activity was a good low budget film. if you knew how much they spent to make the film then you would appreciate it more. it's pretty inspiring for up and coming film makers.
not only that, but it was pretty scary. i didn't really get scared but some of the scenes did freak me out haha. i happened to watch it at like 12 a.m. by myself in the dark with nice surround sound
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Xx_Emma_Jade_xX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xx_Emma_Jade_xX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 2:18pm

Originally posted by Xx_Emma_Jade_xX

i'm sorry anyone goes and see this moive needs a V8(the drink). translation: a hit on the head cause they're trying to milk this concept and since people were actually  dim witted to pay for it the first time and  make the movie 30 million, i quess they said hey lets do it again,lol.

Actually....

thnx Emma, i guess the site i got my info from  was wrong, and now i have to go and kick a webmaster ass, if don't return someone avenge my death.

Oh you're welcome, any time LOL

hmm the first one didn't scare me, but i did find it a bit freaky, like when she got dragged out of bed, yup that freaked me out, but i was more like woah wtf?!? rather than actually scared Embarrassed

There are three endings though, so if you've seen the other two, then it's kinda impossible that theres a second film Confused

Which ending has everyone seen??? 

You like to complain about the generation of today, at the same time you forget who raised it...
 Post Reply Post Reply