Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Sports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Steroids :

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team NM
Team NM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Steroids :
    Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 9:20pm
I say for everyone who toke them BEFORE 2000. All that is dumb. Its a drug in the world and ALL them people who are NOT in sports aka MLB,NBA,NFL,NHL,O,etc. They have NO clue on what people go up aginst.. If Steroids  are so bad ,why are they still here? Its on the earth? Jesus knows it? Why do people go out and call someone out like that? It seems stupid to me cause people just want to see another human go through hell with the congress and what ever sport your in and to just hear people listen from others .
What do yall think of it? How would yall handle it? I mean you see people say " O i don't care" Than why the f*** you say something about someone taking it. Its not your life?
Retired from ut3. NM_eypO acc is retired. Gone to xbox360!
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 9:35pm
steroids havent stopped me from liking alot of major athletes.. but i do think its definetly bad and should be banned and enforced in all sports. its not fair for someone who doesnt want to sacrifice their health and cheat.. they shouldnt have to compete against people who are taking drugs to enhance their performance.

kinda like pacquiao.. no should have to box a roid freak ;)
NM_eypO View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 11:35pm
So what ? steriod lead? hella na. People see others who take and think bad of them. Yes its a drug but alot of people do drugs.
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 5:02am
ever1 n sports should take steroids make it more enjoyable
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 8:27am
Originally posted by NM_eypO

So what ? steriod lead? hella na. People see others who take and think bad of them. Yes its a drug but alot of people do drugs.

A lot of people steal too
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 9:13am
steroids are retarded. people who use them are ussually insecure and easily peer pressured. you can get plenty strong enough for any sport without them.

lets see.. imagine in video games if steroids were aimbots.. would it be fair that you were at a disadvantage because i chose to cheat and use an aimbot?

its cheating, and who would do that to their body anyhow
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by oXxLunacyxXo

ever1 n sports should take steroids make it more enjoyable
you should inject steroids into your face
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

steroids havent stopped me from liking alot of major athletes.. but i do think its definetly bad and should be banned and enforced in all sports. its not fair for someone who doesnt want to sacrifice their health and cheat.. they shouldnt have to compete against people who are taking drugs to enhance their performance.

kinda like pacquiao.. no should have to box a roid freak ;)
HEY BUDDY!!!
Pacquiao is not a roid user... i hope not at least.
Dude is a monster, i don't think he can beat Mayweather cuz he fights like a little pu55y but still.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
NM_eypO View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 1:39pm
People cheat all the time!
But at least its a drug a doctor gives though. I mean still its bad , but i say if you get it from a doctor or if you pay him aka same thing it doesn't matter.
I just see it as a way your getting bigger.
I for one will not take them but i mean everyone is filling up on it . So what the hell. Sports is getting more stupid and so are people saying they didn't take it and than finding out they did. -Hello a-rod o.O Used to be someone i looked up to in baseball him and Albert from St.Louis Cards. But na A-Rod how to cheat like a little B****.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Drokun

A lot of people steal too

lmao, you're sooo hypocritical posting in this thread, you and your muscle pills XD ahahah :> jks
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
NM_eypO View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 1:53pm
rofl xD
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 2:00pm
I see plenty of powerlifters that dont take 'roids and are way stronger than the roid croud, but they dont ''look'' as big!    Take Ronnie Coleman, he is huge, by any measure.  But he is now where near the strongest man on the planet, and he is bigger than the Strongest man competitors.  
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 7:48pm

People cheat all the time!
But at least its a drug a doctor gives though. I mean still its bad , but i say if you get it from a doctor or if you pay him aka same thing it doesn't matter.

I just see it as a way your getting bigger.

I for one will not take them but i mean everyone is filling up on it . So what the hell. Sports is getting more stupid and so are people saying they didn't take it and than finding out they did. -Hello a-rod o.O Used to be someone i looked up to in baseball him and Albert from St.Louis Cards. But na A-Rod how to cheat like a little B****.

Needle sharing, although rare in this subculture, spreads disease.
The ends do not justify the means.
 Post Reply Post Reply