FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Names of Good Movies?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Names of Good Movies?
    Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

dude..i saw all the movies u named except The Road?..is that the movie with the dad and son like some wanna be book of eli setting? i cant remember

the second set of movies i named because they are all well known movies haha. you didn't reply to the first set of movies i mentioned so i knew you had no idea what they were.
the road was alright. it was a book written by cormac mccarthy, the same person who wrote no country for old men. the movie's setting is really bad ass though
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Trinity has one of the best fight scenes ive ever seen. the girl in it is bad as hell!
haha syzygy, you are talking about Serenity*
and yeah that movie is good
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 11:23pm
its been a while since i saw it maybe it is Serenity? lol im talking about the one were she's all calm then she just starts fn everyone up in that bar.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 7:14am
ha yep
- Best Coast

OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 10:33am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

Role Models
Shaun of the dead
Hanc0ck
The Wanderers
Gamer
man theres some great movies out
i was thinking of going to see "The Last Airbender" ot was meant to be called Avatar but then the other Avatar came out 1st so the had to use this G a y a s s   name, just watch the trailer
Please! Don't waste your time watching this crapping movie! It's straight up garbage!
i'm probably going to go see it now.. especially since you recommended resident evil and some other lame movies

First of all, I recommended Demon_On_Slaught not to see Avatar: The Last Airbender because it was a waste of time. M. Night Shyamalan ruined this franchise! None of those 6 episodes which Shyamalan picked from Book 1 didn't translate in the movie. A completely disgrace movie.

Second, why would list lames movies? Did Bumrush ask the community to help him find good movies. Even Bumrush gave me some props from my post. All the movies I named were great whether you like them or not.

Third, did you read Bumrush thread thoroughly!? He said, "List action, comedy and horror movies please." 8 1/2 is not in either those genres.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 11:02am
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

Law Abiding Citizen was decent, just watched it today on Netflix and also added some movie called Rampage about a serial killer sounds good, but yet have to find out I'll tell you if it's good or not..
law abiding citizen was a good movie. I also recommend, "grand torino" and "taken" with Liam Neeson.
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 11:42am

Battle Royale 1
Ichi The Killer
Requiem For A Dream
Snatch
Fight Club
City Of God
The Good Shepherd
Old School
Election 1 & 2 !!!
Chaos
B13
and all Tarantino movies

Uploaded with
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 5:22pm

First of all, I recommended Demon_On_Slaught not to see Avatar: The Last Airbender because it was a waste of time. M. Night Shyamalan ruined this franchise! None of those 6 episodes which Shyamalan picked from Book 1 didn't translate in the movie. A completely disgrace movie.

Yep, it was yet another (cartoon/ anime/ video game) gem Hollywood inexplicably ****ted on.  There's some things Hollywood just shouldn't be allowed to (try to) make into a movie.  Maybe, I should throw remakes in there to, since a fair share of those have sucked.  Anyhow, I wouldn't all too be surprised if the Smurfs (in 2011) movie fails harder than Avatar and DBZ Evo did.

Second, why would list lames movies? Did Bumrush ask the community to help him find good movies. Even Bumrush gave me some props from my post. All the movies I named were great whether you like them or not.

Third, did you read Bumrush thread thoroughly!? He said, "List action, comedy and horror movies please." 8 1/2 is not in either those genres.

I'm not going to bother looking through the posts, but could this include Twister and Independence Day?

Edit: Maybe, there should be a thread for franchises (anything in general) everyone thinks Hollywood inexplicably ruined.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 6:09pm

Role Models
Shaun of the dead
Hanc0ck
The Wanderers
Gamer
i was thinking of going to see "The Last Airbender" ot was meant to be called Avatar but then the other Avatar came out 1st so the had to use this G a y a s s   name, just watch the trailer
Please! Don't waste your time watching this crapping movie! It's straight up garbage!
i'm probably going to go see it now.. especially since you recommended resident evil and some other lame movies

well the thread title says "Names of Good Movies"
just because bumrush didn't include drama doesn't mean he doesn't watch them....
the movies you named really aren't "good" movies lol but i know it's just my opinion vs everyone elses. i know i'm coming off as a snob right now and i'm sure that no one is interested in any movie i post so i'm sorry ha. i was just messing with you in that post

Dario Argento is a great horror film directer. look how bad ass this scene is from Suspiria (1977)
i've never watched this movie before but i have seen Deep Red (Dario Argento) and i've heard a lot of good things about this movie.
- Best Coast

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 6:21pm

Role Models
Shaun of the dead
Hanc0ck
The Wanderers
Gamer

well the thread title says "Names of Good Movies"
just because bumrush didn't include drama doesn't mean he doesn't watch them....
the movies you named really aren't "good" movies lol but i know it's just my opinion vs everyone elses. i know i'm coming off as a snob right now and i'm sure that no one is interested in any movie i post so i'm sorry ha. i was just messing with you in that post

Dario Argento is a great horror film directer. look how bad ass this scene is from Suspiria (1977)
i've never watched this movie before but i have seen Deep Red (Dario Argento) and i've heard a lot of good things about this movie.
i have that movie on DVD.... it blows.  lol
i know a lot of people who like the movie, but im pretty sure there retarded.  >.<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 6:30pm
yeah i've heard his movies are kinda hard to watch.. Deep Red is good, but i haven't seen it in seriously like 5 years so my opinion will most likely change once i decide to watch it again. even though the stabbing was kinda cheesy that scene was still visually awesome. deep red was like that too..
i think one of the most beautiful movies i've seen so far is Satyricon by Frederico Fellini and Ran by Akira Kurosawa. i'm still a movie noob though when it comes to great film XD

oh ****, i almost forgot.
Evil Dead 2 ftw!! that movie is bad ass
- Best Coast

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 6:36pm
EVIL DEAD!  <3
crazy fu*king movie
Watch in 720P....duh
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 6:41pm
yeah, i thought evil dead 2 was way better than the first one ha.
- Best Coast

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 11:29pm
Twilight: New Moon.
<----- Team Jacob.  
Watch in 720P....duh
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 12:03am
Se7en, The Usual Suspects, Pulp Fiction, Belly,  Jackie Brown, Shawshank Redemption, Rolling with the Nines, L4yer Cake and my alll time favourite: Gangster Number One

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 3:09am
no country for old men is one of my favorite movies of all time. that dude is scary as fk. id hate to be at the mercy of a mf'er like that. its like put a fork in your azz your done lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 4:25am
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Twilight: New Moon.
<----- Team Jacob.  

Oh, please stop son. Dont bring up twilight. Confused
PSN:Imaginative
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 10:57am
Killers
Grown Ups
Clash of the Titans
Prince of Persia
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

Se7en, The Usual Suspects, Pulp Fiction, Belly,  Jackie Brown, Shawshank Redemption, Rolling with the Nines, L4yer Cake and my alll time favourite: Gangster Number One
pulp fiction and jackie brown are great movies.

i read on imdb.com that tarantino is working on kill bill vol. 3 XD

- Best Coast

oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2010 at 8:10am
evil dead is great twilight is garbage like some1 $hit in film cannister & it got played pandorum good space actoin with dennis quad kick ass was pretty good i think drnken master better than bak stuff all jackies movies own
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 10:44pm
inception was so good XD
- Best Coast

InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 1:36pm
Everyone go see Inception in Theaters.. Best movie I've ever seen..
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Tupac View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tupac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 1:47pm
Gang Related
Gridlock'd
poetic justice (my personal favorite)
above the rim
juice
higher learning
boyz in the hood
Friday
new jack city
trespass
caught up
the hard way
the five heart beats
and
Meteor Man( the best movie ever)

You Can't C Me, yet All Eyes Are On Me, so Hail Mary,For Only God Can Judge me, and with No More Pain, i stand a Changed Man.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 10:47pm
Million Dollar Baby
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 11:42pm

inception was so good XD
most amazing movie i have seen in a loooong time.
A dream, within a dream, within a dream, within a dream, within a dream... and it still made sense.
Amazingness.
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>