| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Inactive clans - Admin Only > Team NM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Member Poaching...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member Poaching...
    Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 11:42pm
One of the PcX guys told me that one of the NM team had tried to poach him for NM.

Kindly stop trying to steal members from other clans.  If they ask you if they can join you then fair enough but poaching?  That, sirs, is bullsh!t and you're showing yourselves up behaving like that.  Now this is me being polite... consider yourselves told.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 12:06am
O_o
NM_eypO View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 8:07am
Um i don't think this is true. Unless it was blacktearz who is just new from 360 and may have not known. If not than i'll talk to my teammates. But why post it? You cant send a PM? Its whatever,just kind disrespect calling it cause i have not known about this.

As for being told. Stop makijg it seem like its some hard ****. Calm the **** down,stop with your wanting population  just like how this site is. Like i said,a pm would of been better.
I'm wait to i see some bullsh*t with one of your members and than ima post it like crazy. So i'll wait to its my turn to disrespect you on your own thread .
Have a good day. The door is to your thread now leave ours.
Retired from ut3. NM_eypO acc is retired. Gone to xbox360!
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 5:28pm
There's been plenty enough disrespect coming from some clan or other associated with your members, if it wasn't Legend, if was FR (new) and now NM.  Changing your name changes nothing about you... and my memory is good when it comes to that sort of thing.

I think you'll find that no member of PcX will try to poach another clan member knowingly, especially when they're wearing their Fn clan tag FFS.

And as for posting like crazy, 1 post doesn't constitute "posting like crazy" so get down of your moral high-horse and don't try walking the moral high-ground with me kid.  I know when I'm right and when I'm not.

You have my thanks in talking to your team mates.  I'll think of this issue as closed from no on.

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 5:34pm
Ouch!!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 6:05pm
GET EM!!! lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 7:35pm
if they aren't loyal you don't need them.
you can't tell sumone the can't ask ppl to join their clan....
well that's my opinion.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 8:16pm

HAHA awh.getting mad over poaching looks like trust issues!  find out who ze real mates are and just move on..! Thumbs Up

Riff Raff - True Artist
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

if they aren't loyal you don't need them.you can't tell sumone the can't ask ppl to join their clan....well that's my opinion.

soooo true!
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

There's been plenty enough disrespect coming from some clan or other associated with your members, if it wasn't Legend, if was FR (new) and now NM.  Changing your name changes nothing about you... and my memory is good when it comes to that sort of thing.

I think you'll find that no member of PcX will try to poach another clan member knowingly, especially when they're wearing their Fn clan tag FFS.

And as for posting like crazy, 1 post doesn't constitute "posting like crazy" so get down of your moral high-horse and don't try walking the moral high-ground with me kid.  I know when I'm right and when I'm not.

You have my thanks in talking to your team mates.  I'll think of this issue as closed from no on.
i GOT YO BACK!...if any1 else mess with this fine,sexy,Hard Core Lady got to answer to ME

GRR!Angry
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 9:14pm
Guys, it's not trust issues lol the player they asked doesn't want to be anywhere else but told me because they annoyed him, pestered him etc.

If I get asked repeatedly to join another team, and I'm happy where I am then I see that as bullsh!t.  If I want to leave, say so and get asked if I want to join another team then accept then that's different.  You got to admit it's a bit whack to bug someone to join your team while they're sporting a clan tag already...

NM_eypO View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

I'v talked to bacltearz and he even said he asked "If the person is from 360".  You must be dumb. How about we all get in a chat,with that member of yours. And you'll see you'v heard the wrong thing. Good job bringing old sh** up though. Doesn't make a difference  to me haha.
Aromy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aromy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 11:14pm

everyone is going to do whatever they want, so there's no use in telling someone not to do something with no authority behind them. this is a pointless thread.

Olympians_Hermes
NM_eypO View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 11:17pm

I talked to him in a chat along with others. He promised he only asked if whoever then person is ,if he is from 360. I also told him along with headshot that IF he is lieing his OFF Nm. So HOPLY we can bring this into a chat tonight or sometime. So we can FIND OUT THE TRUTH. Were you there when he asked? Or did the pcx person just tell you? Cause this can go either way.

NM_eypO View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 11:19pm
About Legend. You dont need anything to talk about Legend. Cause Legend won't ever be the same. As for Fr yea, we didn't know. Till we already loved that name and posted. NM is new with new players. New players who jusyt started . The players who played in our match with Devil all new.  So good try once again.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 11:23pm
I know who I choose to believe and it's not your guy.  Simples.  I'm sure a nice tea-party style chat with all of you children will sort everything out.

I suppose this is what I get for expecting to be able to deal with retarded kids.

NM_eypO View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 11:31pm
haha yup:) we are retarded kids :) Fun fun !! :) how about we put our retarded kids against pcx? I mean shot,yall MIGHT be beat us xD. I'll throw our first string and we'll do it? haha.

Yea a cup of tea sounds good. You gonna make me some? No sugar plz. sugar is for FAT people
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 10:35pm
lol u got Quicdraw,Snips,Bdt and now cyborg? LOL anymore u want from DGround? lol u cant 4get about 1lung and envy. if u want, ill ask fatattraction to join u guys too
NM_eypO View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 1:02am
They joined. I didn't ask. I'v know cyborg,bdt,and quic since i first started. ha.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 1:10am
Quic said that u asked him to join ca u needed him as 4 bdt as well. Quic keeps asking snips to join(idk about a week and a half) so then snips join and Cyborg join ca u asked him to or he was just following the team. idk which but w/e tho but sense now u do have my DGround players getn zapped in clan matchs vs Devil,ak47 and other clan  matchs they been telling me about is not going to kick with me...so get it together or we r going to warAngry
NM_eypO View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 1:16am
No. Quic and I made it?
Quic asked snip to join.
Cyborg  knows me from back and the day and said he'll join.

And for ak-47. We didn't have snip or Cyborg . Same for the match vs Devil. The only flag runners we had was me and quic.
We didn't get zapped by ak. Now since our clan is now on the page. We'll beat them ,they know it. They'll camp and e and no0b will CAP. simple. Devil is a good clan and i know this from being with them. Eu server is what we played on cause it'll make us better.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 1:27am
u had Bdt and u scored i think 2 or 3 time on ak47 and yes devil is a great clan and ak47 is not a bad clan if they have zero,tripox,virus, and wicked(lol 4got wat his name was)...and yea it would b a lot better with snips and cyborg but if u dont have a good set up than the other team can out smart u guys and they will win so u having all these good players like Bdt quic cyborg, r not going to b nothn if u guys dont have good set up. these is kinda funny ca it looks like these aint legend its Deep Ground and mikey just join. lol welcome to the team LOL 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 11:37am
Mickey is doing a good job with NM. there having matches and playing together a lot. they may lose some matches now but i bet there going to be a beast clan real soon.

asking someone to join your clan is no big deal imo if there happy with the clan there in they wont leave anyway.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
NM_eypO View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 11:52am
I'm from pc. You haven't lived flag runs that can be done on here or even tried. But ok dude.
I don't know,its just everytime you say something in a post that has my name. Comes to my mind to think if your trying to say something. Like my skills? You were there when i lost to tuna which he is vary good. But coming from sharpshooter and U_GOT_GLOCKED when he was in Nm . I get told about my flag runs? Care to expain? Explain why they said you THINK im trash. haha. This is gonna get funny. But really care to explain? If its true you said that . If not its cool, i just wanna know dude.

I have NO hate nor love against anyone on Ut3. Just get p1ssed sometimes. Spammers,campers,etc. But i'm getting over that don't you think? Like i'v told sharp last night. "I don't hate him(F.Tee) but we'v had our past which needs to come to a end"  Meaning, i don't hate you. But seeing like you do though. Which i wanna know the meaning of why you do. Maybe cause of the past mikey? not new. I'm a chill person. I'm back to duel. Getting better and returning some what to vctf every now and than. Just got done with paw :) GG's btw.
But i would love to know the meaning of the LONG history and the new.   I defend NM members and any Legend members . I don't care if i come out looking like a fool . I'm doing what i know is right.
Now for Quic,if its true on what you posted saying"i asked him to join" than there is something wrong there. We made Nm like i said. And if thats true . i'm long gone from NM. I can always go to MW2 :)

You sit and camp? I'll snip you through that trash can boi xD - Mw2 :)
NM_eypO View Drop Down
Team NM
Team NM

Post Options Post Options   Quote NM_eypO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 11:55am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Mickey is doing a good job with NM. there having matches and playing together a lot. they may lose some matches now but i bet there going to be a beast clan real soon.

asking someone to join your clan is no big deal imo if there happy with the clan there in they wont leave anyway.

And your right. Just cause were Vets doesn't mean nothing. We train EVERYDAY. I'll go oer the Pc flag runs. Thjat i never did in Legend,cause will i hate vctf and still do. I think i suck at it but i get told other things than what i think.  But thanks Syzygy :)
I'll let you past from my combos.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>