Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General > Quake Live
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Quake Live

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
[qM]
[qM]

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quake Live
    Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 10:37pm
**** so many ppl i crashed out, now trying to get back in my que number is 9717.. game is a huge hit

go there and watch the tour
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 10:51pm
my que number is 18569 game is going to be huge 
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 11:04pm
30k in queue now.. hopefully this will be fixed shortly, its launch night and its still a beta.. so itll be bumpy for a bit
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 11:15pm
F^@k
Position in queue: 34477
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 11:15pm
Thats mine=[
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 11:28pm
queue is moving now.. anyone anyone with a PC try this game, leagues already up at NGL/ GGL which is huge they offer out about 100k in prize money a year
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 2:40am
I'm up and running on Quake Live. Add me as a friend: KayoticKiller. This game is actually pretty good.
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 2:43am
hey kayotic, i sent you an add.

check out this award i got already, only %1 have it so far.

Better than a duck hunt.

Pull
Record 5 Shotgun frags of opponents in the air in one match.

• Date awarded: 02/24/2009
  • No friends have earned this award
  • 57 players (1% of total) have earned this award
and theres theses

Who knew a near death experience could be so satisfying?

Plus One
Frag an opponent when you have only 1 health.

• No friends have earned this award
  • 186 players (4% of total) have earned this award
Groovin it.

The Zone
Frag 5 opponents in a row in Free For All without dying.

• 1 friend (11% of total) has earned this award
  • 254 players (6% of total) have earned this award

Domination at its best.

Hat Trick
Record 3 "Excellent" medals in 1 game.

• 1 friend (11% of total) has earned this award
  • 399 players (10% of total) have earned this award
Youre either lucky or good.

Psychic
Use a rocket to kill an opponent who is in the air.

• 2 friends (22% of total) have earned this award
  • 983 players (24% of total) have earned this award
Raining death from above with the ultimate air strike.

Raptor
Frag an opponent while you are in the air.

• 2 friends (22% of total) have earned this award
  • 1248 players (30% of total) have earned this award
and heres some cool stats it tracks

the first number is how many kills you have with it, the 2nd number is your accuracy, and the third number is the percentage you use it
Weapons
Frags
Accuracy
Use

Gauntlet
N/A
0%

Machinegun
27%
32%

Shotgun
80%
10%

Grenade Launcher
13%
1%

Rocket Launcher
45%
31%

Lightning Gun
26%
6%

Railgun
42%
16%

Plasma Gun
20%
4%

BFG
0%
0%

Chaingun
0%
0%

Nailgun
0%
0%

Proximity Mine
0%
0%
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 2:57am
damn, thats insane, are you "regulator" on quake live?
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 2:58am
yes
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 3:01am
cool, got it, how do I find you in a game? I've never played any of the other quake games so I'm new to this. I figured out the rocket jump which is kind of cool, can you give me any other pointers?

Also, my son wants to play, but I'm not so sure I want him playing under my name. Can I setup a profile for him?!?
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 3:04am
yea deffinetly, i can show you more in the game then i can tell you on here, but a few quick tips:

learn to bunny hop (strafe jumping)

shoot rockets at the ground(feet) not at their heads or chest, you want to bounce them so it throws them off plus you can hit them again in air

learn the railgun, it seems impossible at first but you need to get over the learning curve it all of a sudden becomes easy and its essential to be good

theres alot more but ill deffinetly teach you some stuff, not tonight but tommorow ill msg you and show you how we can play together
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 3:09am

Good stuff yo, thanks.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 3:14am
im 3520 and iv been waiting for about 15 min any idea on how long its gonna take?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 6:22am
i was 5332 and i left it on, when i finally got on to do the skill test against the bot the game froze. Beta woes i guess
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 5:07pm
Dead, is there a way to bypSpace Invader the Quake Live Queuing system once you've already downloaded and completed the "evaluation" with Crash?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 7:08pm
wtf i downloaded the plugin last night then it made me keep restarting the # and downloadin the plugin

now instead of makin me download the plugin everytime it just start back at like 60 000 lol wtf?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 8:25pm
finally down to like 3000 better work this time
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 8:53pm
lol i played against Crash twice, and after both times my skills werent graded, the game just crashed again and i had to confirm sending a report to quakelive. Lightning gun is > than link secondary fire thas for sure tho
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 8:57pm
the crash skill placement match thing is a pain in the Space Invader, i played it and beat it in the hardest mode, then i had do it again, crashed and had to go into the queue at 10k, then waited like an hour finally got back in and did the skill placement again this time it worked. played for enough time to rack up about 200 kills and then got out.. tried to login today and its swamped, someone in the channel said the queue was over 100k at one point, pretty ridiculous but its all still a beta, and it just launched yesterday so im sure this stuff will get worked out.

and yes the lightning gun is sick, pawweezy retired from quake live closed beta because i kept owning him with it :)

edit: holy **** my spot in the queue is 406k
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by  
edit: holy **** my spot in the queue is 406k
[/QUOTE

Last night before my second crash of the ga

Last night before my second crash of the game i went into the queue and was 140 in line after sending them a report. when the crash happened i retried again and was 15000 ;(
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 9:34pm
if feezes when i try to play the placement match or w.e

K2 wats ur name on it? 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 9:40pm
http://twitter.com/quakelive

all updates on wat there doing
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 10:00pm
its all up again everyone who plays add meh 3ncoRe
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by dP I Nixon

if feezes when i try to play the placement match or w.e

K2 wats ur name on it? 

Ajacied786
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>