| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General > Quake Live
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Quake Live

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quake Live
    Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 10:06pm
how do i start that practice round or w.e it wont do anything when i clik the green begin button
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 11:45pm
i cant play this game its still to glitchy

i start it up and sond lags with an echo
i play and its laggy even when only against bots
tried it on someone else's computer and it was even worse
idk
my computer runs Q3a and UT99 flawlessly
it shouldnt have any trouble running this browser game
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 12:36am
what browser are you using? if the game isnt running smooth check the forums.. 99% of the problems are due to the brower or some settings you have on and itll walk you through all that
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 1:25am
i use IE7
i've been on the forums i couldnt find anything
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 5:10am
i had to up date my drivers now it works great no lag what so ever just a suggestion game play is awsome i just got to get used to k/b mouse 
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 12:49pm
What's the best setup for the k/b and mouse? This is the first time I've played a game on my PC. I'm using the default setup and finding it difficult. By the way, it runs great on my six year old PC with the minimum requirements. 
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 9:56pm
my movement buttons are as follows: s is forward, x is backward, z is left strafe and c is right strafe. All of my other buttons are the same. Although, i think I might keybind the weapons for quicker switching as I'm currently use the mousewheel and it can sometimes be a henderence. This movement setup is the same setup that I used for SW:JK II, HL-DM, CS, AA, and the FEAR PC games.
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by dP I Nixon

if feezes when i try to play the placement match or w.e

K2 wats ur name on it? 

If you're asking me, it's KayoticKiller
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2009 at 12:39am
Thanx, I'll have to try them. Just don't know when I'll have time with Killzone 2 and the Titan pack though.
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 3:37am
Yo, Sw_Fear and Nixon, Ive just sent both of you a friend requests on Quake Live.

Nixon, I noticed that you had more than one account, at least it appeared that way, I sent it to: 3ncoRe.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 12:18am
Time Played: 4.5 hours
Last Game: 1 minute ago
Wins / Losses: 16 / 8
Hits / Shots: 17,018 / 19,375
Accuracy: 88%

PaWwEeZy is qM View Drop Down

Dueling Beast

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaWwEeZy is qM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 12:29am
my accuracy on that shit is like 2 % lol
DahR34LxNeWbi3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahR34LxNeWbi3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 12:35am
Hey Deadaim, or anyone else familiar with the game!

I cannot get through to online play, it just keeps making me play crush over and over again. I mean i beat her in every possible ways and on all difficulties, even let her beat me, let out the time run out. i did all of it  but nop "Not so fast Buddy" you have to play a ten minute placement match. WTF.

Any suggestions. I would really appreciate it!
Signature
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 6:13am
look on forums.. thats how i fixed my things
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 6:14am
Player: 3ncoRe

Time Played: 29.4 minutes
Wins / Losses: 2 / 0
Frags / Deaths: 19 / 46
Hits / Shots: 339 / 1,178
Accuracy: 29%

yeah yeah i own lmao :(

but hey im 2-0 lol
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 8:29am
I've played this a bit 2 days before it went into open beta.
My mouse aim sucks.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 5:44pm
anyone wanna play now?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 1:06am
bam gettin better

Time Played: 1.8 hours
Wins / Losses: 6 / 2
Frags / Deaths: 111 / 150
Hits / Shots: 1,296 / 6,740
Accuracy: 19%
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 4:39pm

encore i tried to join your game but it said my skill level was to high

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 4:46pm
lmao deadaim u noob quit pickin on people lower skilled then you
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 4:53pm

i got into the 2nd game, although it was still rated lower skill but it wasnt so low that i couldnt get in.

encore your connect is pretty crappy but it was fun dominating the room :)
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 5:00pm
I don't know if it's because I'm going back and forth between UT3 PS3 and Quake....or if I've just been away from it for so long I've lost what little PC fraggin skill I had....but my god I feel like I can't hit a damn thing! lol!  Maybe it's this crappy wireless logitech mouse I have...I dunno.  I'll have to go pick up a real mouse one of these days and see if it makes a diff.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 5:06pm
if you use kbm on the ps3 and kbm on pc you are gonna suck, no question about it. plus a wireless mouse is never a good option
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 5:09pm
0-7 FTW!
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 5:10pm
Yeah on PS3 I use the controller/mouse combo.  I really can't believe how bad my aim is now!  I used to play ut99 all the time and I wasn't godly but I'd be in the top 5 in most servers...and now....phhht...bottom of the barrel baby.

Now I can see why u had to stop PS3 UT3 to play this...probably takes weeks of adjustment.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>