Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Sensitivity

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team GOML
Team GOML

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sensitivity
    Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 2:12am
Like it says in the title, what is your sensitivity? Right now I'm trying 6 just to turn fast and i'm a UMP whore so yeah lol
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:05am
ermmm when im sniping i use 9 and when im not and i use 7 :)
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 11:21am
I use the max all the time, I think it works best while using accurate guns like snipers acr etc
Adios, the last farewell
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 12:32pm
God I can't stand it being that fast..
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:08pm
10 ;D well...kinda..... Since i use a XIM360 i can go beyond the 10 sense the game limits me to :)
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2010 at 12:13am
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

God I can't stand it being that fast..
It's easy to get used to start at like 6 then try 8 If that's to fast try 7 then go to 8 then 9 and last go to the max haha that's what I did I hope it helps
Adios, the last farewell
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2010 at 12:17am
I tried 7 and my aim was a little to fast so my bullets went ahead of them or around them but atleast stayed 1 kdr every match so I might try again
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2010 at 12:22am
Haha yeah it takes a Lil bit to get used to but if you work your way up there you'll get there
Adios, the last farewell
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2010 at 12:24am
Yeah I'm going to try, my friend is always like "why do you like high sensitivity?" "cuz you can turn faster, and if someone shoots you in the back it takes a half a second to spin to him"
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2010 at 1:17am
Haha that's the best part
Adios, the last farewell
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 4:20am
10, first did 2, then 4, 7 , 10 easy to get used to, when i played on 2 (in the very begin) i tried 10 out for fun, was like wtf so fast how can you play with it, you just have to work your way up
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
 Post Reply Post Reply