FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Syzygy, me and yang were wondering..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Syzygy, me and yang were wondering..
    Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

i wouldn't take the million if I couldn't keep any dignity.  Hell, I could become a bro right now and get an extremely hot g/f.  But my dignity would be lost.  You can have both, you can have either, but the latter won't 'buy' you the former.

true.. but which is the most desirable? you can always re-gain dignity but you might never have the chance to be rich like that again. i guess i'd take the money, as i've always lived my life on the principle that i'd rather regret doing something rather than regret NOT doing something.

depends how much dignity i had to lose though, even i have limits.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Fatal1st

i wouldn't take the million if I couldn't keep any dignity.  Hell, I could become a bro right now and get an extremely hot g/f.  But my dignity would be lost.  You can have both, you can have either, but the latter won't 'buy' you the former.

true.. but which is the most desirable? you can always re-gain dignity but you might never have the chance to be rich like that again. i guess i'd take the money, as i've always lived my life on the principle that i'd rather regret doing something rather than regret NOT doing something.

depends how much dignity i had to lose though, even i have limits.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 4:56pm

I mean in the sense of, I have lots of money, I can buy more things than you; you haven't accomplished sh1t in your life, Im better than you.

i agree with that. wealth can never be a determination of a persons worth. i just understand "class" differently i guess..

f u c k that im awesome LOL ;)

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

I mean in the sense of, I have lots of money, I can buy more things than you; you haven't accomplished sh1t in your life, Im better than you.

i agree with that. wealth can never be a determination of a persons worth. i just understand "class" differently i guess..

f u c k that im awesome LOL ;)
Haha
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 6:11pm
Your right Tuna/Syzygy flame battles are sooo boring, gotta add some paw to spice it up a bit ;)
-Show me my Opponent-

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 8:04pm
 i remember reading PLENTY of trash talk threads involving you luci and you too paw. those were always boring.. i don't even start the **** talk 99% of the time so don't associate me with syzygy like that again please
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 10:31pm
what exactly were you wondering? be specific so i know for sure.

as far your refference to females goes, the only female ive ever talked to online is Curlup. and that was in 360 party's.

what females do i ever compliment? lol i respect females but saying i want there attention is totally fn retarded!!!

and what you call arguing isn't accualy arguing to me. ive said so many times that i just fk with some people a little on here for sh1ts and giggles. its no big deal!

my age doesn't pertain. unless you have a problem with getting your little azz kicked at ut3 by Pap Paw lol

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 11:30pm
Every flame battle on this site has been dumb and boring.

The best ones that I actually got into, laughed, and wanted to see more was on the Epic Forums. I miss those.

It was before most of the people in threads. Like syg and tuna. Even some others
PSN:Imaginative
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 11:46pm
i love how every thread on this site has nothing to do with the topic... went from someones age to what the difference between class and wealth is lol and thats when it gets boring

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 11:49pm
Bum just stfu before i bi1tch smack your azz all the way back to the stone age!!! oO hahaha

ce amigo its easy but it don't mean nuttin   just sh1ts and giggles and nothing more
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

i love how every thread on this site has nothing to do with the topic... went from someones age to what the difference between class and wealth is lol and thats when it gets boring
This thread was flame bait to start with, so it didn't bother me one bit to hijack it.  ;)
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 8:21am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Every flame battle on this site has been dumb and boring.

The best ones that I actually got into, laughed, and wanted to see more was on the Epic Forums. I miss those.

It was before most of the people in threads. Like syg and tuna. Even some others

you're flame wars are soooooo boring.. you always talk about how good you are
- Best Coast

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 12:20pm
Didnt i just say EVERY FLAME BATTLE WAS BORING..THE BEST ONES WAS ONE EPIC FORUMS..WAY BEFORE YOU EVEN THOUGHT OF UT3...lol dUMBO.
PSN:Imaginative
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 12:38pm

Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

This thread was flame bait to start with, so it didn't bother me one bit to hijack it.  ;)

Theres some truth in there i guess. This one didn't bother be since it didn't have potential anyways, but was lookin at others and thinking the same before i came to this one. So decided to post my opinion on crimes of iamgaming here, haha. And its not that i care, don't get me wrong, just thought it was kinda funny how we dont know what topic we want to talk about untill page two of a thread.

Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 1:30pm
well its was obvious this thread was made soley for flame bait because i was bored.. and agreed it was a snooze fast, ah well! lol

as far as flame battles go my vote goes to deadaim v val with lunchy the cheerleader xD
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 1:46pm
^^ Agreed altho i like lunchy, the cheerleader comment and the fist pumping comment was pretty much amazing lol

Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 1:50pm
aww, you're like lunchy's fan club! but the fist pump was pretty epic i agree..

ooh and you and jibba have had some funny run in's on here too! lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 1:54pm

well its was obvious this thread was made soley for flame bait because i was bored.. and agreed it was a snooze fast, ah well! lol

as far as flame battles go my vote goes to deadaim v val with lunchy the cheerleader xD

im going to create a women who stalk much older men thread if you make another SIZZLE thread _-)

now tell that didn't make you laugh out loud
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 1:57pm

aww, you're like lunchy's fan club! but the fist pump was pretty epic i agree..

ooh and you and jibba have had some funny run in's on here too! lol

Lol Dudes funny what can i say. And yeah i've been in a few battles also so i guess i cant say much, the kid sets himself up for it tho. Dont think i've lost one yet lol JK

Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

im going to create a women who stalk much older men thread if you make another SIZZLE thread _-)

now tell that didn't make you laugh out loud

aww, now i want to make another thread.. LOL
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 2:18pm
^^^ stalker xD
Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 2:20pm
^^ dreamer
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Didnt i just say EVERY FLAME BATTLE WAS BORING..THE BEST ONES WAS ONE EPIC FORUMS..WAY BEFORE YOU EVEN THOUGHT OF UT3...lol dUMBO.

hey i was probably thinking about ut3 before you XD!i remember when they first announced it at e3 and there was a rumor of cross platform gaming. that would have been fun
- Best Coast

oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 5:49pm
Amusing not quit funny i could see luci and yang beating up old man and beaten him with the walker or cane after he was down that image is funny
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 11:35am
^^^ puts old people in his basement and denies them there depends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>