Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General > Quake Live
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Quakelive 8/6/10

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
[qM]
[qM]

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quakelive 8/6/10
    Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 3:45pm
that link you left didnt work for me.. the Mouse is called the Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 , im not sure you will beable to find it in walmart or bestbuy but its a possibility

it is on walmart.com..

if you dont have a credit card and want to pick it up in store what you could do is go buy a walmart giftcard for 35$, order it online using the gift card and select ship-to-store, and in a few days you will get an email and you can go down and pick it up at the store
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 3:58pm
The one on BestBuy is IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 Optical Mouse and I've yet to check Wal-Mart.. I just don't trust buying online but if it's the only option I will

EDIT: Yup it is the one, Wal-Mart calls it the same thing, looks like I'll be picking it up sometime this week and going Pro subscription
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 4:11pm
^nice

Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 4:33pm
Yeah very, add me on InHuMaNe_KiLLa_ and anyone else that plays, I'm downloading the game content right now and stuff had to recreate an account lol.. 
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 5:54pm
$35??? hmmm
i might need to pick this up 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 6:10pm
Rican what's your QL tag? and yeah its a good deal for a good mouse
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 10:35pm
Well got Pro subscription, and my bro gave me his old gaming mouse that was like 99.99 but it's a little old so when I move around the cursor sometimes doesn't go fast enough to how fast I'm moving my mouse.. We'll see how it is when I play QL though
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

Rican what's your QL tag? and yeah its a good deal for a good mouse
x_puertoRICAN_x
 :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 7:15am
I've got a MX510 mouse.. that one's supposed to be decent as well
like 40$ i think
Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 5:42pm
nyone else get this weird error when they try n download the update:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 201326592 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 76 bytes) in /var/www/quakelive/libs/session.php on line 257

ive checked and definatly have enough hard drive space (according to dro n reeks, lol) - anyone know whats wrong?
Twisted_Tek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Twisted_Tek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 7:23am
I would also suggest the DeathAdder from razer... the most comfortable mouse i've used yet !!!
The mouse I was using before was the g500 from logitech.

The DeathAdder is optical mouse also but it is not exactly the same technology as the Intellimouse Explorer 3.0. If you do some research the DeathAdder is also a lot used by players and is way more comfortable than the Intellimouse Explorer 3.0. But hey it's a personnal choice.
I've bought mine at Future Shop... one was displayed and I could put my hand on it and I knew it was a really comfortable mouse !! :D

Well my 2 cents :)
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 6:54pm
for anyone that cares.. quakelive added gamepad support for the microsoft xbox controller..

here is the update news:

Added 'gamepad' configuration control section & basic Microsoft XBOX 360 Controller support.
  • In the console set 'in_joystick 1' to enable gamepad support.
  • If you experience that you are unable to move, set 'in_joyballscale 1'.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 8:34pm
i've been playing QL some lately and about 3 weeks ago at around 11 p.m. central i watched Vo0 duel some other big player in either a chicago server or ATL server.. it was so bad ass
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

LeX View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote LeX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 2:37am
vo0 is an animal.

add me (xiolence)  for QL ctf/ca i rarely duel but ill play if u wanna
Dodgeball...     Come get some.
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 4:45pm
vo0 is fun to watch...esp on aerowalk.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
ja1lb1rd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ja1lb1rd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Nova

vo0 is fun to watch...esp on aerowalk.

Id love to see vo0 vs czm in his prime on aerowalk... that would be amazing.
Mephisto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mephisto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 4:41am
I haven't been able to use my controller in quake live.  Has anybody actually gotten it to work?
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by LeX

vo0 is an animal.

add me (xiolence)  for QL ctf/ca i rarely duel but ill play if u wanna

okay, cool. i'm on a new comp now so i can actually enjoy playing the game instead of skipping around. i'll add you..
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123