FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

[Fragvid] Final Hour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Fragvid] Final Hour
    Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Drokun

Originally posted by Cruel IntentionZ

20/10 coz he's a machine -_-
hater

hey thats me being nice! if i hated you you'd know it! :)
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 5:39pm
nice vid buddy how come i had to be the last kill tho? anyway good ****

SCRUBTACULAR

btw i got my ps3 drokun so add me again
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 6:07pm
What is your aimbot name ?
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 6:11pm
awesome video man, the ending is so dramatic, better make a sequal :)

oh and your a moving combo wh0re

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 9:21pm
gotta say best frag has to be the combo on f4gmentor on deck.  2 thumbs upThumbs UpThumbs Up
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Dr4g0v

What is your aimbot name ?

sixaxis....
its sick, try it out

:o
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 11:49pm
doublepost :o
added another version where I tried to have less black and more vid. let me know which one's better..
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 2:04am
@ Drokun. This is the BESt frag video i'v seen. I'v seen tons. Pc frags,x box frags,and ps3 frags.
Those combos are SICK. Controller to me aswell best to kill with. Them combos and I do know how free it feels with 20/10 is just nice . To be ABLE to hitscan aswell that perfect with 20/10 can blow anything down even with those combos.
I
i'v had good moments when i used 20/10 with the moving combos aswell air combos but those are a lil easy if your sence is around 14-15.  now on what i use is a lil harder for moving combos. Makes it HELLA easy with air combos.  but the hitscan feels right. And BTW, what do you use to record.?
GunJaCrew View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GunJaCrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 3:26am

cool frag vid. why u rec in 2x1 cm so great frags but u see it so bad.

how long have you rec?
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 3:55am
Really awesome! Nicely synchronized music and feed. And extra points for the music that wasn't that usual trash crap that sounds like vocalist is coughing fish bones out of his throat and others are bashing the living sh1t out of  instruments. And of course, sick combosThumbs Up
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 11:20am
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

what do you use to record.?

It's in the credits
HAVA Platinum HD
but it might be better to go for soemthing a little more expensive w/ better quality, idk

Originally posted by GunJaCrew

cool frag vid. why u rec in 2x1 cm so great frags but u see it so bad.

how long have you rec?

I failed when I was cutting out all the single frags and rendered them with the black box :/
In version 2 I just zoomed in but the quality's obviously worse
and i recorded since my last vid more or less lol, leftover footagee... gonna make randomfrags3 as well later

Originally posted by summ3rblink

Really awesome! Nicely synchronized music and feed. And extra points for the music that wasn't that usual trash crap that sounds like vocalist is coughing fish bones out of his throat and others are bashing the living sh1t out of  instruments. And of course, sick combosThumbs Up

Ran out of fish bones :(
and usually I pick music without lyrics lol for the editing

thanks all
oh and I just counted how many times I fragged luci, anyone care to take a guess?
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 4:26pm
just a couple lol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 7:39pm
i guess 15 and 4 on me
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 8:13pm
You're not too far off seph :o
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 2:13am
wow fn beast really amazing ur controller & do that wow all i can say is wow
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 2:04pm
OH! It's you i had a tdm against the other day with my buddy mushroom! I was like hmmm luckshot wtf never saw that guy before ;p I'm gonna add you on psn so we can do other good games like that if you don't mind..
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by oOPS_H34DShOtS

OH! It's you i had a tdm against the other day with my buddy mushroom! I was like hmmm luckshot wtf never saw that guy before ;p I'm gonna add you on psn so we can do other good games like that if you don't mind..

ggs

so i finally finished another randomfrags vid.. damn program keeps crashing
seeing the other thread died i figured id just edit all of them into the first post

did the huge blackthingfail again :D
this one's a bit different, but you'll notice

randomfrags3 on youtube

final vid of just frags for a while
oh and the final frag was from the fna tourney.. its the frag that got me back in the game and got me to win the map in overtime lol

btw if anyone wants the randomfrags to edit into something ill send them..
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2010 at 2:10am
did you record the matches we had? i'd love to see that...
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2010 at 8:57am
I don't like to upload gameplay where I feel I didn't play that well :p
but we can have a rematch sometime maybee
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2010 at 9:42am
Alright yeah it sure would be nice just add me on psn me n my friend mushroom play very often.
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2010 at 12:03pm
u should upload all ur stuff i mean we know ur beast its nice to see ur only human.
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2010 at 12:09pm
yeah i also would love to see the replay of how i played in this diesel map... it was real tight i think you guys won by like what? 5 frags?
Zito44 View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zito44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2010 at 12:20pm

nice vid dro

XBL GT: ZMO44
AKA M1NNoW
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2010 at 4:38pm

amazing dorkun D:

best montage by far, imo. not that im an expert or anything.  they grow up so fast....
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2010 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by shewulph

amazing dorkun D:

best montage by far, imo. not that im an expert or anything.  they grow up so fast....

idk ur still pretty small
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>