Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MAG midsummer Beta

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MAG midsummer Beta
    Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 7:45pm
http://blog.mag.com/blog/ Seems like a bunch of stuff is in the pipes!

Got Pwned?

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 10:48am
I got a chance to play one game  of acquisition and mess around with the new skill tree and weapon purchasing features last night. So far I'm really liking it. I like the way that your gear is now purchased with money and your skill points are used exclusively for skills and athleticism. More weapon choices are a plus also. And they fixed the Valor Acquisition map so it was not so easy for the enemy to get the vehicles out.  Good job Zipper.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 11:33am
it hasn't worked so far?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 11:52am
i played it lastnite and escalation is fun. the new sver machine gun is badass as well and the skill tree should have been this way from the get go. buying the guns and other items is smart as well. overall i really hope they transition this in the game and it gain some hype for a while.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 11:54am
and the beta was having problems early yesterday. it took wopr 3hrs to finally get his loadout done cause the beta was full of errors and still u get kicked here and there. poor lil wopr, lmao...
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 1:36pm
Yeah, I hope they implement the stuff from the beta. Still got to try escalation though.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 1:47pm
yeah man try it out, escalation is fun. first game i was in Raven dominated. The next 2 were closer but SVER won both. It gets really intense and I can see where this game mode is gonna be fun. Its also not easy holding off 64players while your at 32 and raven and valor were already doing double teaming just trying to get us shut down so the game wouldnt end.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 3:55pm
Is this new stuff or at least some of it free?  If so, I might be coming back.  My controller's jump button is f***ing up, so I don't think I can stand playing UT3 until I get a new one.  R2 is also messing up and not working at times.  As for communication on MAG, as far as I'm concerned, my mic is fried.  I keep getting a message that it can't connect, even though the blue light comes on and flashes like normal.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 10:12am
So was any of this about MAG, list your problems somewhere else. As far as the content its a beta, as long as u have the game u can play it. They r testing **** out to see how everythang is gonna go, from there they will probably implement some of it n the game but the new mode with 3 maps will be another DLC.

Anyways excluding MAG, try to delete it off your PS3 and then sync it back up to it by entering your 4 digit code again, sometimes even tho ur PS3 sees it, it still needs to just be re synced with it so try that.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 3:12pm
im so f-n jealous u guys r playing it >.<
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 3:28pm
Why havent you been online, something wrong with your PS3
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 4:22pm
yo i picked up a gun from a dead dude and it was way better then mine? must of been a machine gun? it had a supresser but it was still accurate and had more stopping power! i started dropping people like flies lol ive always used the assault rifle.

also it sucks to haft to wear light armor just to carry a repair kit! i get killed if some mutha fk'r gives me a hard look while wearing light armor xD
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 4:33pm
I always wear light armor or none at all, the armor to me doesnt do much good if any. The LMGs have no suppressors so probably the new assault rifle or something. 
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

im abroad on holiday don't have my ps3 with me, so i haven't been on for a month now i think...or longer...dunno lol

but ill b back in england next weekend so ill b on and can't wait 2 try out the MAG beta!! omg can't wait :D

aww INC u miss me? :P hehe jks
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 11:41am
Originally posted by daaBOMB

im abroad on holiday don't have my ps3 with me, so i haven't been on for a month now i think...or longer...dunno lol

but ill b back in england next weekend so ill b on and can't wait 2 try out the MAG beta!! omg can't wait :D

aww INC u miss me? :P hehe jks
Don't worry, it's still kind of glitchy. Maybe they'll have it fixed by the time you get back.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 11:51am

I always wear light armor or none at all, the armor to me doesnt do much good if any. The LMGs have no suppressors so probably the new assault rifle or something. 

it seems like i can take more damage with heavy armor on? and i just bought the SFCR-HW assault rifle and its not the same gun i picked up off the dead dude? ive never used a machine gun so i didn't even pay attention to weather there was a supressor for them.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 1:07pm
you can only pick up the enemy's weapons so it wasn't the HW (unless the enemy picked one up from a team mate). i like picking up SVER's AR and RAVEN's LMG and Shotgun.
 Post Reply Post Reply