| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat > Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

This game should be AWESOME!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This game should be AWESOME!
    Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 8:44pm
Check this out...

and some gameplay...

If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 9:50pm
Gran Turismo achieved in 3 installments what took Need for Speed 6 installments to do!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 11:59pm
lol and how long has Gran Turismo 5 take to make? hmmmm I think the first unveil was 2006, how many "push backs" has there been? kinda ridiculous that it takes 5 years to make a game... guess that rolls with Final F also

thxs for the post ether
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 12:17am

I hope this game has the two G-Power Hurricanes as unlockables =o, GT 5 will still be THE car game to get though

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 12:58am
I would prefer studio's make one game that is AMAZING instead of 3 in the same time period that are not even close enough to par.  Call me crazy, but I prefer quality over quantity and frequency.  Sleepy
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 9:16am
i know a bunch of us were racing freaks before FPS's.  i was always a better racer than i was a shooter and i can't wait to play both of these games.  one for serious competition and the other for flat out one on one.  i know 3 possibly 4 members of DEEP are getting GT5.    you'll see us playing that game for a LONG time.  and now that there can be crashes, it's a whole new ball game.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2010 at 10:21am
more info from IGN about the games Power Ups.

Anyone who thinks that this gameplay concept is limited needs to think again. These Cops and Racers have some new and interesting tactics at their disposal, which come in the form of power-ups that are mapped to the D-pad. Each side has a limited amount of uses for these power-ups, so there is an element of strategy to using them to their full advantage. Cops have the ability to send a police helicopter after their target to apply the pressure, or set-up road-blocks that Racers will have to smash through if they have any hope of escaping the fuzz. Another cool tactic in the arsenal is the Lock-on EMP function, which is used to stop Racers dead in their tracks. Luckily, Racers can deploy an EMP Jamming signal that if used at the right time can lead to their escape. A simpler option is to do what I did and slam the brakes, sending those pesky Cops speeding past you and breaking their connection. Perhaps the most useful power-up in the hands of the Racers, however, is the radar-blocker, making Cops' mini-map ineffective. They'll have a hard-time hauling your butt down to Central Booking if they can't find you. On top of these abilities, both sides can also throw out spike-strips as a nice surprise to the cars behind them. There is nothing quite as satisfying as seeing the car that's chasing you get sent tumbling away in your rear-view mirror. All cars need to take note of their damage though; a few too many crashes and your car will be totaled. The power-ups really come into effect in the game's multiplayer, which will take up to eight players online.

i will keep this game updated of course from time to time.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2010 at 11:35am
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2010 at 1:15pm
it seems much better than the two last ones .. release in USA on 16th November and in Europe on 18th
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2010 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by valjohn

it seems much better than the two last ones .. release in USA on 16th November and in Europe on 18th

we will not chase you...you want to be chased by all these guys
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2010 at 1:33pm

you won't get any chance to chase me .... I'll be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in front of you Tongue

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2010 at 2:01pm
i'm a racer...not a cop...the cop will be one of my guys in DEEP.  keep on the lookout for him
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 2:52pm
Looks like I'll be getting this instead of GT5 now. Fvck the cops!!!!
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 3:13pm
i already have it preordered.  it's going to be fun seeing all of us either running or chasing each other down.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 4:11pm
I'm the cop. I'm gonna chase all you f***ers down! And I WILL GET YOU ALL! 
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Ppareja76

Bahahahhahahhahahahaha
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Ether404

Originally posted by Ppareja76

Bahahahhahahhahahahaha
you will be the first!
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 6:51pm
i'll be right there with you spinning those damn dirty dopers out n taking their stash. ima crooked cop b!tch
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 8:09pm
two cops right here! Anyone else?
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 12:24am
bring it nancys

Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 8:02am
Don't worry Esther! You might want to tune up your Buick
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 7:29pm
Cop Trailer.

Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 1:30pm
Alright after seeing the Zonda in the trailer i'm in. Only prob is AC Brotherhood is coming out soon too. Damnit i can't afford both. Being poor sucks ass.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 2:12pm

always more and more coming out everyday
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 12:43pm
this game is a ton of fun.  the races are intense.  the hot pursuit mode is definitely better than races or chases.  the cops are such ASSES!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>