| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Should GrX play IAM?

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Should GrX be allowed to play IAM?
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [55.00%]
9 [45.00%]

Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should GrX play IAM?
    Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 1:07pm
Just outta curiosity of the community. Wondering what people were thinking on this subject. I think it might be an issue havin IAM get 2 byes.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 1:36pm
no comments? lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 3:07pm
they would haft to rematch Droken's team first! you can't just choose the team you want to move on imo
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 3:08pm

GrX won though (even though i know both teams yesterday were disqualified)... but still they should defo be able to move on and play iAM

Gh0sTLikE View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 3:09pm
i would like to do a rematch but obvs someone needs to spectate - then if iAM want to play late, hopefully that can be done too :) wopr is unavailable so who would do it?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 3:34pm
yea that would be the only fair way Ghostlike. i don't think both teams can be disqualified! that wouldn't make any since to me
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 3:45pm
i think you should stick to dancing.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by daaBOMB

GrX won though (even though i know both teams yesterday were disqualified)... but still they should defo be able to move on and play iAM

? I think we missed the note saying they won when the maps were 1 - 1

not that our team could get 5 on now anywayy
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 4:11pm
I know it doesn't matter anymore but the map both teams played serious was Sandstorm and that we won 3-0.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 4:18pm
i could say rules are rules but i believe both teams deserve another go at it and go from there. the only problem is everything would have to be pushed back. which may cause other players to not be able to make it as well.
Gh0sTLikE View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 4:21pm

plz dont count necro as a win because ive explained many times that i was reasoning with wopr for the majority of the match to try and keep us (both teams) in the tourney. Again there were periods of the game where it was 4v2 in your favour

iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 4:22pm
either way i know r 5 wanted to play cause they were all on plus r subs just incase and those pub matches were not cutting it
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
 Post Reply Post Reply