Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GrX AND fU K

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GrX AND fU K
    Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 1:04pm
Haha this trash talk is still going on? I didn't realise anyone still cared about being the supreme clan of ut3 anymore.
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

nah we are playing today just like shaker and dagon wanted. It will be like the tourny is still on.
just let iAM know who won so we can actually finish it
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 1:06pm
nice 1. Good luck both clans/teams, I wont say ggs as, it sounds like a grudge match!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 1:07pm
I was just trying to say that I'm not nor was I trying to talk sh1t about qM that we could easily beat them or whatever. Now you challenged us, maybe for the wrong reason but hell I will still take this challenge.
And LOL at Drokun. LOL
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

nice 1. Good luck both clans/teams, I wont say ggs as, it sounds like a grudge match!
Grudge match, that's what I was trying to say to me this really isn't one but I think to qM it is, because they misunderstood something.
I really do want to play qM, just to actually see what they can do, where we stand against the supposedly best clan in the game.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Grudge match, that's what I was trying to say to me this really isn't one but I think to qM it is, because they misunderstood something.
I really do want to play qM, just to actually see what they can do, where we stand against the supposedly best clan in the game.

what did we misunderstand?

tourny ended and so did our ut3 careers, but You and Fu K think your hot **** on this game so were gonna cool ya down a few degrees
-Show me my Opponent-

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Paw

tourny ended and so did our ut3 careers, but You and Fu K think your hot **** on this game so were gonna cool ya down a few degrees
That you misunderstood.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 1:21pm

tbh DaGoN they do it all, and seemingly easy too....and thats in pubs when they're not trying. But i guess the oportunity to measure yourself against the best doesn't come along too often. I know you're good so its natural to want to play these guys. Good luck!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 1:23pm

Originally posted by Paw

That you misunderstood.

No your just dumb if u cant realize that
-Show me my Opponent-

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 2:20pm

Dude I don't say that we own you, how often should I still say it.

B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Gh0sTLikE View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 3:31pm
we play qM ? yeah i'll play but it has to be late (not too late)

and let me say this now, many of our guys have awkward hours and we have only a small team so we may not be able to play like as frequently as other clans. Please bare that in mind before any of you start calling us dodgers or w/e.
SYZGAY View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote SYZGAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 3:22pm

I just read the first page of the thread and now you guys both can get rap3d if you want.....
or u guys can merge and form a super team to get rap3d. no matter what happens theres no turning back.
dagon to steal paw's word..... YOU ARE A CLOWN. f uk unstoppable in vctf?
are you kidding me? they are a wannabe ar thats not even comparable.

LOL u do realise u played a mix of players... same stuff happened against Devil.

Then danjel and crister played and it was 5-0 every map. qM the best? qM the forum geeks!
SYZGAY View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote SYZGAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Paw

UT3 careers? Jesus your parents splitting up really left you with Fu K all to hang on to didn't it!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by SYZGAY

I just read the first page of the thread and now you guys both can get rap3d if you want.....or u guys can merge and form a super team to get rap3d. no matter what happens theres no turning back.dagon to steal paw's word..... YOU ARE A CLOWN. f uk unstoppable in vctf?are you kidding me? they are a wannabe ar thats not even comparable.
LOL u do realise u played a mix of players... same stuff happened against Devil.
Then danjel and crister played and it was 5-0 every map. qM the best? qM the forum geeks!
5-0 every map wat ru talking about
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Paw

and LOL at dagon all bein a b**** now since hes been called out to play lol

How are U on the PS3 front?
I want rematch with our 5. Got a surprise for u on the avril tower too:-) jk
Lala.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 3:30pm
paw is gone :/
SYZGAY View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote SYZGAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 3:31pm

Originally posted by SYZGAY

I just read the first page of the thread and now you guys both can get rap3d if you want.....or u guys can merge and form a super team to get rap3d. no matter what happens theres no turning back.dagon to steal paw's word..... YOU ARE A CLOWN. f uk unstoppable in vctf?are you kidding me? they are a wannabe ar thats not even comparable.
5-0 every map wat ru talking about

You play against average players... what do you expect? You play against players who have never played in a clan match... what do you expect? Even I expected you lot to win, I would have been disappointed if you hadn't!

Well done on the win, doesn't mean anything though unless you play the best a clan has to offer. If you played against A-R's lower ranked players (so without Chris. help, DoD etc) you would beat them easy... play the with Chris etc, you get ****d 5-0 every map.

As I said, Fu K lost to devil with a weakened team... then the strongest team plays and its 5-0 every map. Well done on the win, you guys are certainly the best at:

• Beating clans not at full strength
  • Spending the most combined time on a forum arguing
  • Laughing at your own posts (Pawwezzy)
  • Talking about how great you are at a 3 year old video game
  • And last but not least... getting rimmed daily by SYZYGYGYGYGAY the 45 year old virgin.
That said u guys are the best at footmodes without doubt... just don't claim to be the best until you've actually beaten it. Thats all I'm saying.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 3:31pm

a SHAME really...
SYZGAY View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote SYZGAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 3:32pm

Dead or locked up getting bummed in his dads basement?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 3:37pm
no team can 5-0 us
& gimme a break we can beat any team.
& who ru tough guy?
& so your tellin me the fu k we played were average players?
SYZGAY View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote SYZGAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 3:39pm

no team can 5-0 us
& gimme a break we can beat any team.
& who ru tough guy?
& so your tellin me the fu k we played were average players?

Yes they can...
No you can't -you were always too scared to play tRi on an EU host.
Danjel
Yes at least 2 players in the Fu K line up were either playing for the first time in ages or it was their first ever clan match - therefore average in the arena.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 4:06pm

danjel.. you arent good.. neither is skiller

you both run your mouth way past your skill level, you talked **** to qM and got your teeth kicked in. i love how you try and spin it as if you guys have some sort of excuse or something.. i dont care which one of your members played, you put a team out to play and they got spanked and now you are trying to run excuses.. no matter how many excuses you use you still lost, you still have a clan that cant even win on EU turf in their own mode that theyve logged 10001010101010020203023020203 hours playing.

and its an insult to all of your "fraternity brothers" that you try and throw them under the bus. qM isnt a rag tag group of sh1theads that consider eachother better then our own members.. any team of qM would of stomped you out and we dont need to sh1t on eachother to try and salvage some forum ego.

go cry yourself to sleep you tiny penis'd little douche

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 4:07pm
lol so much for "im done with this site"
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 4:12pm
another garbage eu baby
lol tri never asked to play eu. I would have done it if they played west
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 4:20pm
PS:
Danjel and crister(our main flag gay) did not play!
Its like taking out Pawcake from qM...
You won fair and sqare with the team we had, its ok.
But playing our top, would be a different match.
And qM promised us a rematch.
And saying skiller suk in vctf is bs and u know it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>