Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

"Do not" do list

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Do not" do list
    Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 9:05am

Some tips I picked up from a fellow Raven

1. Do not,apply for leadership if you dont have a clue,ask questions,most are willing to help.

2. Do not, block ladders by laying at the top of them if this is a place where team mates frequently use,we cannot climb up the ladder and over you if you are lying there on your belly sniping.

3. Do not,drive around in the apc's like they are tanks,they are forward spawn vehicles.

4. Do not, run past a bleeding out team mate if you have a med kit, it takes a second to revive a team mate and 2 kills worth of points

5. Do not sit back and snipe at spawn 

6.Do not apply for squad leader, platoon leader, or OIC without having a headset(or a clue)

most importantly...DO NOT be afrad to fight! you are given a rifle and a medic kit for a reason. there is no reason to be hiding behind an object 10 feet outside of your spawn. your KDR makes no difference(hell you can lie about it to people if you want..they will never know)

7.Do not park your APC in front of a turret.   

8.Do not seperate from your squad, move as one.

9.Do not be a lone wolf, unless you can take a whole squad out on your own.

10.Do not attack the burn off towers right away, hit the bunkers.

11.Do not just have one loadout preset, they give you five for a reason

12.Do not call in airstrikes while the AA is still up. 

13.Do NOT go for A when your squad leader has Fraggo bonus at B, if your part of a squad going for B GO FOR B dont leave them hanging with a smaller squad 

14. Do Not bring a repair kit anywhere and try to heal people with it!!!

15.Do not throw grenades randomly and blindly towards the objective. 

16.DO NOT chat on communications channels. It is horrible when a OIC is chatting about something that is accompanied by the gooned laugh of a retard. Get off the COMS!

17.Do not think this is cod,no one is a one man army,use ur respect points wisely 

18. DO NOT GET IN THE DRIVERS SEAT AND DRIVE AWAY When you see a stationary vehicle with someone firing the turret ,The vehicle was placed there for a reason. Especially do not drive away if the vehicle gunner is protecting a bunker, AA, etc.

19.DO NOT TEAM KILL!

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 11:46am
That's nice and all, but what if your over half of your squad seperates/ becomes lone wolves or groups of 2.  Back when I played, this seemed be all too common.  As for the headset thing, don't worry about me applying for any form of leader, but it's going to be awhile before I get another one, given I start playing MAG again sometime soon.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 11:50am
one thing i never knew how to do was actually communicate with my OC.  i couldn't do it for the life of me.  
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 12:42pm
i don't want to talk to the OC because he never listens lol some people crack me the fk up! they act like General Patton in a real war?

i love MAG but i think some of the leaders acually get off on being dic wads xD

i mean i havn't playD 800 to 1400 hours of MAG but come on its not rocket science! lol

learning the maps does take a little time on any game though!

learning where the enemy respawn's on each map,where they like to camp, where you should be heading to, and so forth, but the last thing you need is a co'cky ass Patten wannabe leader cryN like a baby in your ear the whole time lol

specially while he's just clicking the knife button to get a good kill to death ratio part of the time? don't get me wrong some leaders organize well and do it without being dipsh1ts! but there some that just can't handle authority!

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 1:04pm
i played this game on my DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT account and since then my ps3 broke but i got a new with those details on.. will my MAG stats and all other things have transferred over or will i have to start from scratch again?

daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 2:05pm
lol SYZYGY "i love MAG but i think some of the leaders acually get off on being dic wads xD " <--OMG so true!!

SVER <- Team Kill like CRAZY omg!! douches!
Raven <- No one has an F-N medic kit so they can't heal!! douches!
Valor <- the leaders talk 2 much and think everyones a noob...gets ppl talking though :) funny :P

Nice pointers GIO :)
the one thing that gets on my nerves r the the healers who don't heal!!! if u have a medic kit and see someone bleeding then please help them up!
Sometimes i feel like im the only one running around like a headless chicken picking ppl up (healing)...i mean yeah u get a lot of points but i also wanna get some kills >.<
damn Tx keeps taking my kills...then dies and i gotta go into the fire 2 heal the noob!...although i still steal his MVP's Muwahahahaha :P hehe LOL
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 2:45pm
i know, i was playing domination last night and i was trying to keep the bunker doors fixed and every time i would die i would say MEDIC PLEASE, yet no one came with a revival kit came, then my team mates wonder how these Taliban wannabes came into our base!! well if you would have revived me i could have fixed the damn door and kept them out!!

DaaBomb what faction are you and TX in?
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 2:59pm
^ Tx and I r in Raven >.< booooooooo lol but im nearly level 60...so ill b moving to Valor again real soon!!! Woop! But im thinking i might stay in Raven a lil before i move over cause i wanna get the ribbon and medal for the sniper gun XD im gonna hav 2 go crazy with it LOL...but serious i can't wait to move back to valor :)
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 3:17pm
i'm jumping back into MAG for a bit.  i have no ambition for UT3 right now.  i'm on VALOR still if anyone cares to know.  lol   but someone could have warned me about the 553 MB UPDATE!!!  it's going to be a while....

and come on daaBOMB.  you love hearing my stories of my college days...
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 3:23pm
^ the reason why im going 2 valor 2 be with u Ether!! lol jks hehe
but yeah its true i love hearing ur college days stories OMG 2 funny!!! perv :P
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 3:26pm
i had you, tx, craddlerockstyle, and chrissie nearly dying of laughter.  seriously...how can one NOT look.  
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 3:32pm
^ hahahahaha LOL omg! Ether ur 2 funny though! ur bad tsk tsk...im sure u have pics...i want proof...2 c if ur actually a good pervy pervster jks lol <- or am i O.o
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 3:40pm
i think my post just got hijacked!! AngryAngry by these Valor Lovers!!
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 3:42pm
^ awww im in Raven!!! so its just Ether really...!
oooooooo u wanna play a game this weekend? TWISTER!! LOL nah ... ummm Sabotage?
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 3:46pm
cough Raven's gay cough cough
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 3:49pm
Angry
Originally posted by Ether404

cough Raven's gay cough cough
Angry

RAVEN rock's LOL LOL
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 3:50pm
^ it is ... no healers ... T_T
GIO u betta b a healer O.o
and Ether i know u wanna come ova 2 raven 2 b wiv me...obviously :P
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 3:54pm
the only thing i heal with is bullets to the opposition!!

but yes i do go around giving HB to my teammates, wait that sounds gay LOL dam you ETHER!!

i just started the Raven faction, so i don't yet have a resurrection kit, but if you need a boost i will give it to anyone on my team
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:00pm
^ mmmm u'll give it to anyone on ur team huh Embarrassed hi hi :D lol
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by daaBOMB

^ mmmm u'll give it to anyone on ur team huh Embarrassed hi hi :D lol

yeah this includes you as well!! PigHugTongue
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by daaBOMB

lol SYZYGY "i love MAG but i think some of the leaders acually get off on being dic wads xD " <--OMG so true!!

SVER <- Team Kill like CRAZY omg!! douches!
Raven <- No one has an F-N medic kit so they can't heal!! douches!
Valor <- the leaders talk 2 much and think everyones a noob...gets ppl talking though :) funny :P

Nice pointers GIO :)
the one thing that gets on my nerves r the the healers who don't heal!!! if u have a medic kit and see someone bleeding then please help them up!
Sometimes i feel like im the only one running around like a headless chicken picking ppl up (healing)...i mean yeah u get a lot of points but i also wanna get some kills >.<
damn Tx keeps taking my kills...then dies and i gotta go into the fire 2 heal the noob!...although i still steal his MVP's Muwahahahaha :P hehe LOL

lol yea i'll go out of my way and even get killed tryn to get someone up then 3 or 4 people will just run past me with medkits when i need healed? man that pizz's me the hell off! xD

if TX steals your kills? start leaving him lay there until you kill people then get him up lol

im in a great Valor clan with Buzzin and Bain! everyone is cool as hell! there's a leader or 2 though that crack me up xD real Vietnam type mutha fk's lol
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 6:37pm
hey SYZYGY, i'll be online tonight.  i'll see if i can catch you in game.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 7:39pm
sure Ether, i may be on in a few?
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:58pm
Sometime in this next week, I think I'll resurface.  Maybe, I'll actually get up to 60 this time and go to Valor.  I think I was level 52 or 53, maybe 51.  I really can't remember what I was.  I'll be that SVER guy running around with a heavy machine gun, RPG, and sometimes grenades.
 Post Reply Post Reply