Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Mic Use Acceptable and Unacceptable

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mic Use Acceptable and Unacceptable
    Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 9:37am

Ok so I've only been playing a few days and I think it's a good idea to get this out there. There are acceptable and unacceptable uses of the mic. First lets start with acceptable...

Acceptable

1. Team Introductions - at the start of the game. A simple Hi I'm [Blank] I'm using blank.

2. Team Instructions - [Blank] go to Point A, B,C /  Provide cover fire for [Blank] / Capture and Hold / Etc...

3. Team Votes - If you want to boot someone at least have the balls to let them know. Ah La "[Blank] is a team killing  /F/Tard lets boot him"

4. KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid  / Be short and to the point

Unacceptable

1. Grand Standing - The other team can hear your rants about how you pwned them and use you hanging out around your kill to kill you and your squad..  and honestly most of your teammates find you annoying...

2. Berating - If you think we suck, keep it to yourself... Yelling that we suck cause we haven't revived you isn't going to make us want to help you if anything it'll make us hate you more.

3. BOOM HEADSHOT.... Need I say more.

4. Rick Roll -- we don't need music to go along with our fragfest and while I'm sure you have fantastic taste.. Please don't blare it so loud that I am forced to go murder a spice girl. We know you love them but we could do without them..

5. Last but not least.... Side conversations... UP and L1 mutes your mic... if you absolutely have to let your little brother know he's a retarded butt monkey please spare us the story...

sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 7:01am
You know I thought all this was common sense.  But, when I bought this game all that went right out the window.  Theres so many people that just don't care.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 11:23am
Damn, that sucks.. Does Mag have the mics set up if you turn off your mic it comes through the tv speakers? like UT3 does? Where you not only have to turn off your mic because you're annoyed but you have to mute the tv too? 
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Damn, that sucks.. Does Mag have the mics set up if you turn off your mic it comes through the tv speakers? like UT3 does? Where you not only have to turn off your mic because you're annoyed but you have to mute the tv too?

I think it does.  I just played it a few nights ago and it seems to.
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 5:07pm
after u owned someone i insist u stick around and say oh i just killed u f***tard get owned and if u get shot tell them u better bleed me out u f*** or im coming to kill u and its funny to here someone talk **** to there siblings and if u talk **** to them near u saying pick me up it helps so all that is bull ****
 Post Reply Post Reply