FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Religion and Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 38>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Religion and Politics
    Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 8:00pm
GOD is real! Non believers need to realise this before its to late!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 8:01pm

how long do they hv?

Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 8:35pm
just shouting something out there wont convince a lot of people :o
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

GOD is real! Non believers need to realise this before its to late!
wow syz its great to have your own beliefs but cant expect others to feel the same.  i got my own that would start a lot of debate but i keep mine to myself.  i believe in lettin people follow what ever it is they want, if its what they are true to.  dont get me wrong im not dissin ya just givin my 2cents.  i could give my thoughts about christian and all the others alike but i dont feel like anyone needs to hear my opinion on it cause i would never try to make someone change or believe in what i believe. 
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 9:23pm
but thats what old people do LOLOLOLOL!! JK
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 9:35pm
lol jibba as long as they live is as long as they have.
my sig is a good read to those who like to read.
crossexamined.org is good too
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 2:00am
im not sure about that Phantaci? yes its true that once you die its too late, but i don't know if you can wait until your life is about over and then say you believe and recieve salvation?

@Death, Christian's are to spread the word! so as a Christian im supposed to speak of Jesus, but its there choice weather or not to believe.

Droken your an intelligent person, have you tried speaking to GOD? if you don't mind me asking?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 2:07am

im not sure about that Phantaci? yes its true that once you die its too late, but i don't know if you can wait until your life is about over and then say you believe and recieve salvation?

@Death, Christian's are to spread the word! so as a Christian im supposed to speak of Jesus, but its there choice weather or not to believe.

Droken your an intelligent person, have you tried speaking to GOD? if you don't mind me asking?
yeah idk if i can decide to live a life of vanity and plan to accept christ the minute before i die.
but i think if someone ministered to hitler before he died that hitler could have went to heaven.
the only unpardonable sin is blaspheming the Holy SPirit, so basically the gift of God is free to whoever wants it.
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 2:20am
Why do you refer to him as a "intelligent person" when you ask this qestion?
- Droken your an intelligent person, have you tried speaking to GOD? if you don't mind me asking?
Intelligent has nothing too do with GOD what so ever!

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 2:26am
Hitler? now that would be a lot to forgive! i don't know about that one?

you seem to have something to add Death? you can share your oppinion here if you like. it doesn't need to be a negative or hateful discussion.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 2:28am
If he's an intelligent person, then no, he hasn't  tried talking to God.  Sorry, that's the conclusions I draw from it!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 3:20am
Well well well ... the debate is opened !

Who created the universe?
Is the Bible (which was writen by men) relating real facts? Was is all invented? Was it modified by the church?
People who pray are they stupid or visionary?

etc ... etc ...

So many controversial questions with so many possible answers. So where is the truth ?

Personnally I think that the truth is in every each one of us and it reveals itself to us sooner or later.

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 3:41am
Syz...
so let me get this straight....you praise ur god for being all loving, now heres where ur problem lies:
(yes iv asked this before but i feel it needs to be restated) would a truly all loving god so easily damn a moral and just person who finds their own beliefs?

by ur statements u would make it seem that either ur god is truly not as loving as u would believe it to be, favoring only those who worship it (isn't that a form of vanity?) or ur speaking falsely about ur god in order to - some would say- scare others into believing. now yes i am aware that as a christian you are compelled to share ur beliefs, but i do not believe that is what u are doing here with ur "believe or be damned" talk. Its hypocrytical to say u believe in an all loving god and talk like that.

i do agree with ur statement "its up to the person whether on not to believe" and so maybe ill end it with that, on a good note :)

i do not mean to offend you or your beliefs with my post Sizzle
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 4:18am
yo shouldn't of this been in fist of fury
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 5:01am

The voices in my head never talk back when I ask them to :[

On a more serious note I guess I'm kinda open minded, and I've read a little bit n asked some christians (friends) about it , but usually just to talk about it I guess
lol reading one of the pages in Phantaci's sig only gave me more questions about the nature of God than I had a while back

Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Why do you refer to him as a "intelligent person" when you ask this qestion?
- Droken your an intelligent person, have you tried speaking to GOD? if you don't mind me asking?
Intelligent has nothing too do with GOD what so ever!

To appeal and possibly look more convincing D:

ofcourse, as a believer, the 'signs' may be more 'obvious' to you I guess, making it seem as if intelligent people should be able to figure them out
something like that I think anyway

Originally posted by Zellot

yo shouldn't of this been in fist of fury

lol everyone knows whats coming
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 10:24am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

If he's an intelligent person, then no, he hasn't  tried talking to God.  Sorry, that's the conclusions I draw from it!
Damn you;-), i was pointing in that direction. But i wanted syzle to see it by himself...
By the way, im not saying "god" doesnt exist...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 11:52am
intelligent people will try to reach GOD imo! the reason being is, because it makes no since not to! it isn't like GOD forces you to live your life mistake free. forgivness is 1 of GODS blessings. and i think it takes being a parent to realise just how important forgivness is.

i think some people may worry that once they reach GOD they haft to live a certain way? there are radical religious people who believe that! but i don't! if that were the case then freedom of chioce wouldn't really exist in religion because we'd haft to follow everything to the letter. and were only human so im pretty sure thats not the case.

Is there more to you then what you can see in the mirror? do you have a spirit? is your body the temple for your spirit? after you die will your spirit live on? is your spirit eternal?

YES to all the above is my answer! whats yours?    

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 12:50pm
The chances of life springing up on Earth is like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 :1 odds.   What would be the chances of a supreme being springing up?  Well, I'd run outa zero's...
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 12:54pm

Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 12:58pm

The chances of life springing up on Earth is like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 :1 odds.   What would be the chances of a supreme being springing up?  Well, I'd run outa zero's...
Hmmn! not unless u submit to the possibility that life isn't random but purposeful then u subtract zeros by 10000000000000 etc
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Hmmn! not unless u submit to the possibility that life isn't random but purposeful then u subtract zeros by 10000000000000 etc
Then you ask who created God, then you see the endless cycle you just got yourself into, then Occam's Razor comes to mind, then were back to square one, without God, just the way I like it.
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 1:29pm

thing is people worship other religions all over the world as well, and whos to say there wrong when its the religion they've practiced since b.c.? thats what i ment in my first post, christians ten to have a holyer than thou attitude bout things a feel that there the only one who is right an all are damned who do not believe.... on that note go back to my original post cause thats where i was going with that. people try to force feed there opinions on people and people need to find there own path, not just be born and raised into something and think thats the way it is cause thats all they've known there whole life <----------- example the little afgan kids an others a like that are born an raised to hate americans and or like the holy wars fought over there over the land.  religion is blinding to alot of people (the most actually) but read this for what it really means just saying people i dont judge people for there beliefs nor do i force any of mine to anyone.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 2:08pm
Hell, I'd believe in greek gods before any modern religion!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 2:23pm

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Then you ask who created God, then you see the endless cycle you just got yourself into, then Occam's Razor comes to mind, then were back to square one, without God, just the way I like it.
Whilst it makes a compelling argument it ain't law or even pure logic! If u agree that everything we observe has a beginning (point of creation) then there is no simplest solution here, I could say then what created the big bang? I agree its an endless cycle...u might as well ask what was there before infinity cos I cant answer that either..and there's no Occam's Razor to that either is there?
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 2:25pm
Quote:
i think some people may worry that once they reach GOD they haft to live a certain way? there are radical religious people who believe that! but i don't! if that were the case then freedom of chioce wouldn't really exist in religion because we'd haft to follow everything to the letter. and were only human so im pretty sure thats not the case.

Is there more to you then what you can see in the mirror? do you have a spirit? is your body the temple for your spirit? after you die will your spirit live on? is your spirit eternal?

YES to all the above is my answer! whats yours?   

In short! Do you mean jesus, holy ghost, god as in one... Is this "god" for you zizle?
If yes, that means you read the bible texts.
Im not saying ur wrong, but the bible consists of hundreds if not thousands of copied scrifts that already exist in other beliefs system.. They are also older then Christianity.
So regardless in where one seek "god", one will find him!?
This is for me really confusing and almost a fata morgana. How do you know who/witch "god" one will find?
On the "spirit" issue, i absolutely agree with you, something is beyond our lives in flesh..
Oxy Moron.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 38>