Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Religion and Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 38>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Religion and Politics
    Posted: 12 Sep 2010 at 11:11pm
argueing on iamgaming .. yea SOUNDS good but cmon u guys look like shapeshaggers who has nothin better to do than to shag shapes all day in front of a computer screen not to mention looking like idiots
 L00000l @politics and religion......arguements been going on for decades u guys haven't said anything new get over ur selves
Riff Raff - True Artist
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2010 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

argueing on iamgaming .. yea SOUNDS good but cmon u guys look like shapeshaggers who has nothin better to do than to shag shapes all day in front of a computer screen not to mention looking like idiots
 L00000l @politics and religion......arguements been going on for decades u guys haven't said anything new get over ur selves
thank you for enlightening us.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 1:01am
anyone else notice that the dumbest devil worshiper in the history of mankind is back posting again? probably not! lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 1:42am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

anyone else notice that the dumbest devil worshiper in the history of mankind is back posting again? probably not! lol
lol crowley was a crazy guy.
and tuna isnt to bad.
and imma pm u now
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 1:56am
sadly and i dont want anyone to do it.
christians have been leaving christianity for the church of satan because the church of satan has "demonstrations"
and psychics are technically real its just they use familiar spirits which is why they claim to know all about you.

its sad if a christian would just apply the Bible they'd have enough results for everyone who knew them. 
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 2:49am
I love how people call Islam the religion of the devil, when we kind of already have that.  It's called the Church of Satan.  I seriously doubt they'd like to be associated with Muslims though and vice-versa.  I bet most of things Satanists do are death-worthy in Islamic community.

The Church of Satan does not worship or support a belief in the Devil or other supernatural entities. "My real feeling is that anybody who believes in supernatural entities on some level is insane.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Satan

Regardless, I seriously doubt I'll be joining that religion.  As far as I'm concerned, I'm probably going to stay Agnostic.

Edit: I learned about these people and Wicca awhile back, though I knew about Wicca sometime before the Satanists.  There was program on TV about them some time ago.  While I don't agree with their views on life, I think they're pretty interesting people, as are the Wicca.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 3:37am
no matter what happens in any persons life. life is very short! i think its important to treat people with respect and decentcy! if there's some people that your not able to treat with respect and descentcy then just avoid them! if you can?

there's always going to be negative and radical people. i choose not to mirror them though. there who they are and im who i am. i choose not to let them change who i am! there's always better things i can be doing then exchanging negatives with a negative person!

as far as religion goes? im very happy with mine! xD

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 10:15am

no matter what happens in any persons life. life is very short! i think its important to treat people with respect and decentcy! if there's some people that your not able to treat with respect and descentcy then just avoid them! if you can?

there's always going to be negative and radical people. i choose not to mirror them though. there who they are and im who i am. i choose not to let them change who i am! there's always better things i can be doing then exchanging negatives with a negative person!

as far as religion goes? im very happy with mine! xD

Said the guy who posted this:

B-B-BucKetHe4D !
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 12:20pm

*** GOD AND EVERY 1 WHO THINK'S HE REAL LOL

AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

no matter what happens in any persons life. life is very short! i think its important to treat people with respect and decentcy! if there's some people that your not able to treat with respect and descentcy then just avoid them! if you can?there's always going to be negative and radical people. i choose not to mirror them though. there who they are and im who i am. i choose not to let them change who i am! there's always better things i can be doing then exchanging negatives with a negative person! as far as religion goes? im very happy with mine! xD

no your mistaking humor with being negative and disrespectful! and besides thats what Tuna wanted me to do xD he's randomly posted retard a few times. its kind of like just a weird way to say high to eachother lol you did notice that i didn't even name Tuna in that post _-) yet it was clear who i was talking about? hm

and also You, Lunchy, Tuna, Trendy and a few others are going to be bias about every post of mine! but does it really seem like i care? thats what you need to realise!    
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by T2D-QuickRC

*** GOD AND EVERY 1 WHO THINK'S HE REAL LOL

Well good luck with that one then...you'll be dead before u reach 100th birthday and you'll still have plenty of fkn left to do Embarrassed With comments like that think u should change your name to QUACK Clown
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

I love how people call Islam the religion of the devil, when we kind of already have that.  It's called the Church of Satan.  I seriously doubt they'd like to be associated with Muslims though and vice-versa.  I bet most of things Satanists do are death-worthy in Islamic community.

The Church of Satan does not worship or support a belief in the Devil or other supernatural entities. "My real feeling is that anybody who believes in supernatural entities on some level is insane.

Regardless, I seriously doubt I'll be joining that religion.  As far as I'm concerned, I'm probably going to stay Agnostic.

Edit: I learned about these people and Wicca awhile back, though I knew about Wicca sometime before the Satanists.  There was program on TV about them some time ago.  While I don't agree with their views on life, I think they're pretty interesting people, as are the Wicca.
Sorry m8 i'm not riding u or anything but on one hand you suggest that "anyone who believes in supernatural entities on some level is insane" so why are you agnostic and not atheist - are u in some way insane - if its so absurd then why doubt?
Me? I'd rather be "insane" than subscribe to the free thinking atheists - those greats like Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot. Yes many have slaughtered in the name of religion but when you weigh up the facts...religion or not man will still slaughter his fellow human beings - land, politics or religion! Its about choice...and I feel better having a role model that preaches equality, peace and tolerance than one who promotes hatred, loathing and prejudice. 
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

thank you for enlightening us.
wtf shapeshaggers??? And we can't look like idiots if u can't see us but we can sound like idiots IF we don't know what we're saying...which is how you're coming across y'know like you're gonna deliver the reality check we so badly need before introducing "shapeshaggers" who shag, wait for it, shapes! Well thank you for not using sheepshaggers cos we'd be mystified as to what it meant! Next time you use the word idiot suggest you look in the mirror first!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 1:45pm
lol and God still loves people like quickRc.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 1:56pm

no matter what happens in any persons life. life is very short! i think its important to treat people with respect and decentcy! if there's some people that your not able to treat with respect and descentcy then just avoid them! if you can?there's always going to be negative and radical people. i choose not to mirror them though. there who they are and im who i am. i choose not to let them change who i am! there's always better things i can be doing then exchanging negatives with a negative person! as far as religion goes? im very happy with mine! xD

no your mistaking humor with being negative and disrespectful! and besides thats what Tuna wanted me to do xD he's randomly posted retard a few times. its kind of like just a weird way to say high to eachother lol you did notice that i didn't even name Tuna in that post _-) yet it was clear who i was talking about? hm

and also You, Lunchy, Tuna, Trendy and a few others are going to be bias about every post of mine! but does it really seem like i care? thats what you need to realise!    
I don't see the humor, unless you mean "lol". -.- 

Treat him with respect and decency or just avoid him.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 2:08pm

im not too sure bout that one? lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 2:14pm

no your mistaking humor with being negative and disrespectful! and besides thats what Tuna wanted me to do xD he's randomly posted retard a few times. its kind of like just a weird way to say high to eachother lol you did notice that i didn't even name Tuna in that post _-) yet it was clear who i was talking about? hmand also You, Lunchy, Tuna, Trendy and a few others are going to be bias about every post of mine! but does it really seem like i care? thats what you need to realise!    
I don't see the humor, unless you mean "lol". -.- 
<FONT style=": #000000"> 
Treat him with respect and decency or just avoid him.

its obvious your a fan of mine but i just don't feel the need to autograph every post of yours! so just try not to fucus all your attention on me! try to add a little something constructive every once and a while, K?
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 2:36pm

i really could not give a *** if he dus or not lol........

P.S if you look at the bottom of the bible on back page it ses "WARNING! contain's man made BULLSH1T"

Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 2:40pm
I WONDER WHY VICAR HAVE TO PAY RENT FOR A CHURCH? BECAUSE JESUS AND GOD ARE NOT! A PROVEN FACT.
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 2:43pm
We are all here threw ---> "EVOLUTION"
here's a link for you all http://www.shirtcity.us/blog/files/2009/09/evolution.jpg
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 3:08pm
no Quick you pop'd out of some mud puddle somewhere in the getto lol jk Quick xD
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 3:11pm
Fck..i'm really confused after reading those posts! you dont care if God loves u or not, then declare its all man made BULL sh1t. You ponder why vicars pay rent, then say its because God and Jesus don't - are u saying they are poor or just tight? Why is it a proven fact did someone claim that Jesus and God paid rent?? And who threw evolution??? idgi Confused
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Fck..i'm really confused after reading those posts! you dont care if God loves u or not, then declare its all man made BULL sh1t. You ponder why vicars pay rent, then say its because God and Jesus don't - are u saying they are poor or just tight? Why is it a proven fact did someone claim that Jesus and God paid rent?? And who threw evolution??? idgi Confused

lol he's just being Quick xD
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Originally posted by Wiki Entry for Church of Satan

Sorry m8 i'm not riding u or anything but on one hand you suggest that "anyone who believes in supernatural entities on some level is insane" so why are you agnostic and not atheist - are u in some way insane - if its so absurd then why doubt?
Me? I'd rather be "insane" than subscribe to the free thinking atheists - those greats like Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot. Yes many have slaughtered in the name of religion but when you weigh up the facts...religion or not man will still slaughter his fellow human beings - land, politics or religion! Its about choice...and I feel better having a role model that preaches equality, peace and tolerance than one who promotes hatred, loathing and prejudice.

Are you referring to me or the Satanist guy's quote?  I didn't say that if that's what you intended to mean.  It's a quote from the wiki, explaining the Satanist's beliefs.  I guess I should of made it clear that wasn't my own words, because it wasn't.  Hitler was supposedly Catholic btw, though I believe he's a Jew by his own standards.  If his grandpa really was a Jew, Hitler was one to, because his standards said you were one if you were descended from one.

Given his grandpa really was what many believe, Hitler was more or less a Jewish Nazi.  Now.. where's that Chinese bagpipe player (or whatever he is that makes him a contradiction) from the Star-burst commericals?  Now that's a contradiction.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 3:49pm
just out of curiosity? if there is a GOD? and you go to Heaven for all eternity if you except GOD? and you go to hell for all eternity if you don't except GOD? there's people who would choose hell?

now not beliving is one thing, but to choose hell over Heavan would just be insane! wouldn't it? who would choose damnable misery that never ends? idgi?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 38>