FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Religion and Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 38>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Religion and Politics
    Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 2:54am
Originally posted by Syzygy

your bias is obvious though!

Originally posted by TX2k7

feel the hate....neither side of this argument will ever win, its a battle of personal opinion, but i mean werent all u guys saying "ya tolreance and respect..." a few pages ago, yet here you sit doing nothing but insulting and degrading the other guys beliefs because u see things differently. im sure whether u believe in your own inner strength or the word of your personal god, what ur doin by hatin on each other like this goes against those beliefs.

i addressed both sides regarding the last 10+ pages of all the insulting crap

Originally posted by TX2k7

ill say the same for everyone, whether or not ur christian, that passage has a great lesson that should b remembered imo

im sry if u thought i was biased in some way bro
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 11:30am
yo Phantaci your sig pertains and its very clever xD id keep it like that for a bit.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 12:43pm
lol i had it like that for awhile.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

page not found hanfei :(

Sry, try this:
http://www.cracked.com/article_15759_10-things-christians-atheists-can-and-must-agree-on.html
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 10:10pm
‹-- Christian 4 life, and beyond
       I      \---him-----
promised eternity     I   
       I               if we except       
       I                      I
       L-- in Heavan---J

__¦__
                   ¦
                   ¦
              bc     ad
                   ^
                    l
          For all mankind
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 10:30am
Amazingly intelligent design! We're the proof! Look at yourself and try to truly convince yourself that you weren't created by something Amazingly intelligent.

Everything else is just you decieving yourself!

Don't fool yourself! you are Amazing! Don't let your life or anyone in it ever convince you otherwise!

SERIOUS SIZZLE

Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 11:08am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Amazingly intelligent design! We're the proof! Look at yourself and try to truly convince yourself that you weren't created by something Amazingly intelligent.

at every instance of our life we are confronted by choices. we can choose to fight or we can choose to fold. we can choose to expand our minds through knowledge, develop our talents through creativity and practice, or let our potential lie within us, latent and fading, until we choose to actualise it.

the reason i am everything i am is because i made the choice to become the best i can be. in my own eyes i will always be inadequate, but my inadequacies stem from myself and a failure of vision rather than divine determinism.

anyone who has achieved anything in life did it through hard work and prioritising, by making the hard choice instead of the easy one. 

we are a culmination of every choice we have ever made, every thought we have ever entertained, every laugh, every tear. we are an accumulation, a story that is writing itself every day. i won't let god take the credit for my intelligence. as arrogant as it sounds, i worked hard for it.

the only amazingly intelligent being that created me was myself. 

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Fatal1st

at every instance of our life we are confronted by choices. we can choose to fight or we can choose to fold. we can choose to expand our minds through knowledge, develop our talents through creativity and practice, or let our potential lie within us, latent and fading, until we choose to actualise it.
the reason i am everything i am is because i made the choice to become the best i can be. in my own eyes i will always be inadequate, but my inadequacies stem from myself and a failure of vision rather than divine determinism.
anyone who has achieved anything in life did it through hard work and prioritising, by making the hard choice instead of the easy one. 
we are a culmination of every choice we have ever made, every thought we have ever entertained, every laugh, every tear. we are an accumulation, a story that is writing itself every day. i won't let god take the credit for my intelligence. as arrogant as it sounds, i worked hard for it.
...and your parents.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 11:33am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

...and your parents.

well, once my mum pushed me out of her vag the rest was all me ;)
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 11:41am

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

...and your parents.
well, once my mum pushed me out of her vag the rest was all me ;)
You mean when you tore your way out, your mom and you kicking and screaming.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 11:48am

I love how you thought your post would blow everyone away with your SERIOUS SIZZLE at the end.

B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 11:58am

you do realise that your speaking of life don't you Lucy? lol

No matter what we do were still human and therefore still amazing!

Our intelligents was built into us! Knowledge is what we aquire through learning and experience! _-)

Where we give credit is our choice!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

<FONT style=": #000000">I love how you thought your post would blow everyone anway with your SERIOUS SIZZLE at the end.

i reconise your sound. i refer you to my sig

if my iq is still in question after that? take a long look in the mirror
Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 12:10pm

not true. we are born with potential. if we sit and waste that potential and don't use it then we aren't amazing. 

no-one ever did anything in order to be born a human being, so why should the state of humanity in itself be exalted?

look at the people around you. there are some who choose to live their lives and expand their capabilities and there are others who choose not to. 

some people are amazing human beings. some people are not. that's a judgement each of us have to make, but i have high standards.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 12:14pm

not true. we are born with potential. if we sit and waste that potential and don't use it then we aren't amazing. 

no-one ever did anything in order to be born a human being, so why should the state of humanity in itself be exalted?

look at the people around you. there are some who choose to live their lives and expand their capabilities and there are others who choose not to. 

some people are amazing human beings. some people are not. that's a judgement each of us have to make, but i have high standards.
Haha that made me lol. :D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 12:18pm

No there just as amazing either way because there still human

Judgement, bias, status, eliteism ect. is just a point of view.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 12:19pm
like I always said
do what the Bible says and let it fail.
and then you can write as many anti-god books as you want lol.
I know nobody will take the above remark serious but it's the truth lol.

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 12:44pm

<FONT style=": #000000">I love how you thought your post would blow everyone anway with your SERIOUS SIZZLE at the end.

i reconise your sound. i refer you to my sig

if my iq is still in question after that? take a long look in the mirror
It had to be said, you know it.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by ax412

like I always said
do what the Bible says and let it fail.
and then you can write as many anti-god books as you want lol.
I know nobody will take the above remark serious but it's the truth lol.

At what cost would an atheist or let's say "someone who doesn't accept god" follow the bible. First of all it would be a change in life style, ok, but more important: "someone who doesn't accept god" does so because he's certain of it, otherwise he obviously wouldn't. But for me it would mean to change my thoughts, my opinion, my point of view. And to do that TRUELY, it's close to impossible. I can just say now "god is real", but what does it mean ? Nothing, because it's not my true thoughts. And those, you cannot just change like that.

So I do take the remark serious, maybe it would work, but I can't follow it.
Same as you can't just stop believing in god.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 2:23pm

No there just as amazing either way because there still human

Judgement, bias, status, eliteism ect. is just a point of view.

i'm not an elitist, i dislike everyone equally. 

i just cant see how someone can be amazing purely because they are human. that's like saying a rock is amazing because it's a rock. yeah, every human being has an intrinsic worth by the very notion that they are sentient beings, capable of choice and rationality, but that doesn't make them amazing - those are the characteristics that make them human.

in order for anyone to be amazing to me, they have to rise beyond mediocrity, achieve something incredible, or touch me in a way that makes it impossible to ignore how blindingly beautiful they are on the inside. 

i'm not going to apologise for making judgements. it irks me that everyone wants a fu cking medal and a gold star for being what they are and doing what they should do. that earns you NOTHING, it's your OBLIGATION, so spare me the pat on your own back. it's just as simple as wiping your a.ss after you sh1t, i'm not going to congratulate anyone for having decency and common sense.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 2:38pm

i reconise your sound. i refer you to my sig if my iq is still in question after that? take a long look in the mirror
It had to be said, you know it.

It had to be said? so it wasn't your choice to say it? hm?

all bs aside, do you think your brain is some random occurance? how much do you know about your own brain?

I just watched a butterfly come out of its cacoon. im waiting to see it fly for the first time. i wonder how many people have seen that with there own eyes?

i don't know what the odds are of my grand daughter spotting this very small cocoon at that exact moment in my big yard? but i would say its next to impossible odds. i took some pics and i'll keep the cacoon but the butterfly is free to go xD
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 3:10pm
Of course my brain is not some random occurance.
It developed like that, up to the state it is in now.

I know you asked to show that something had to create such a complex thing. Well I ask you yet again, what created that higher being with such great intelligence ? Must have been something even more intelligent.
But wait..what created that ?
Hmm...

EDIT: Please don't point out to me that Science doesn't make sense completely also, I have said many times before that no matter what you choose, there is no explanation that we are capable of understanding, I just tend to keep to the one that's closer to my reality.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 10:28pm
lunchy has a little announcement to make... tonight he found god! D:<
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 10:40pm

I know you asked to show that something had to create such a complex thing. Well I ask you yet again, what created that higher being with such great intelligence ? Must have been something even more intelligent.
Hmm...

EDIT: Please don't point out to me that Science doesn't make sense completely also, I have said many times before that no matter what you choose, there is no explanation that we are capable of understanding, I just tend to keep to the one that's closer to my reality.

I 100% believe that you will change your mind at some point in your life Dagon. and when you do you'll understand what ive been trying to tell you.

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 11:09pm

Hmm...

I 100% believe that you will change your mind at some point in your life Dagon. and when you do you'll understand what ive been trying to tell you.

i agree
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 38>