FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Religion and Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 38>
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Religion and Politics
    Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 7:08pm
you don't have a clue about the following subjects
Religion
Politics
China
Alternate Energy
Science
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 8:58pm
lool if you say so genius, why don't you teach us a little something about those subjects?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

talked for like 45 minutes with a guy at my work who goes to "bible college" and another guy at my work who is a minister about Christianity. it was a complete joke.. they said the same exact things that you f***ers say. "science is nothing but theories" "no way someone can understand God's creations" "the earth is too perfect for it to be created by the BIG BANG".. i mean seriously people, do your own research..... i don't feel like educating every single person i have a debate with. if you are going to trash something, atleast understand it first. they were even talking **** about EVOLUTION.. i thought they gave up that bull **** long ago.. don't worry, i was extremely respectful because i know how sensitive Christians are when it comes to their religion, i just think it's funny that they aren't respectful to other peoples religions or to science. i could have f***ed that guy's whole world up if i wanted too, but i have to work with him lol. i could have made him a non believer but i chose not to.. you guys try doing it toosorry for my rant, but it's really annoying. you people need to be more open minded, don't be scared to not believe in God because you can always start believing again the older you getl.. isn't that right syzygy? there is no such thing as heaven or hell btw.. f***ing dumb as ****

you mean one of these posts? let me see? hm? hm? is it just me? i think some people got insulted here? and the funny thing is there's not 1 single word of logic in this post! just insults? just like always. so don't start cry'n like a 5 year old when you get insults back your way k Tunatard _-)
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 6:50am
I never said it enough : it's useless to debate on such sensitive subjects as religion and politics

everyone has a different point of view and it always ends in a "fight"
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 9:19am
If thats the case Val then every time some “clown” hops in a discussion and starts trashing the topic and certain people with insults then the discussion would just end. that would just give clowns the power to shut down any discussion that they don't like. If clowns are to decide the topics? lol

Naw just pause the discussion and clown the “clown” then just get back on topic is my solution. as if you couldn't already tell that _-) Im never angry though! because Its just the internet :)

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 6:02pm

lolol

- Best Coast

F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 8:21am
It ends in a fight if we do not respect each other!
Like when im arguing with either Phant or Zyz i really do respect their wiews and try to understand where they "come" from..
And if We had the answers at hand, we wouldnt discuss it at all.
On a side note: There is more questions then answers! Even tho the answers lie right in front off us all?
What occurs to me writing this, is how on earth we humans can have so devided wiews on what seems to be the "right" thing to do or follow.. And/or the Only way to go.
Been reading much about Egypt the last days, and Wow! Its amazing how things can develop if we do believe enough!
Very many paralels to India and what ancient times were made off!
So in terms of evolution and God(s), They go hand in hand...
Put all the ingredients in a pot, stir!!

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 1:50pm
i love reading about Egypt.. you should read River God by Wilbur Smith. it's so good and it's about ancient Egypt
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

It ends in a fight if we do not respect each other!
Like when im arguing with either Phant or Zyz i really do respect their wiews and try to understand where they "come" from..

And if We had the answers at hand, we wouldnt discuss it at all.

On a side note: There is more questions then answers! Even tho the answers lie right in front off us all?

What occurs to me writing this, is how on earth we humans can have so devided wiews on what seems to be the "right" thing to do or follow.. And/or the Only way to go.

Been reading much about Egypt the last days, and Wow! Its amazing how things can develop if we do believe enough!

Very many paralels to India and what ancient times were made off!

So in terms of evolution and God(s), They go hand in hand...

Put all the ingredients in a pot, stir!!

well i probably should of just ignored the petty crap just like ive been ignoring all the eu guys talking crap every time i join a server it aint like it matters.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 11:19am
I don't have Amnesia, do you?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

I don't have Amnesia, do you?

But you do have dirty underwear right Skilla? played vctf with you yesterday.. we lost?
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 2:16pm
1 pair a day. 2 when working out cause I sweat a lot.

The 'Amnesia' thing was a reference to Obamas rally in Chigcago. Sorry you missed it. 
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 2:47pm
Ha ha ha ha ha, good one... he heheh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

1 pair a day. 2 when working out cause I sweat a lot.

The 'Amnesia' thing was a reference to Obamas rally in Chigcago. Sorry you missed it. 

lool Obama? Is that that dude that keeps going to peoples back yards? He's a comedian isn't he?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 4:24pm
yo has anyone ever heard of Victor Davis Hanson? i bet you have Han Fei :) if not he has FORA.tv vids on utube.. if you like hearing the truth based on facts he's the guy to listen to.. i stumbled on to his vids a couple of nights ago and i was very impressed with his knowledge and oppinions.. you'd think he was a republican but he's acually a democrat which makes him even more credible imo.. his oppinions aren't based on any kind of bias at all from what i could tell which is very refreshing now days.. a historian without bias is very rare! i can't believe i havn't ever heard of him before now though?.. Deadaim i bet you will love this guy lol    
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 7:26pm
Why is a political view a decider in knowing this or that?
I dont get that..Knowledge is based on reading or/and real life experience!
So! if your brain tells you that god exist, where is he now?
If aliens exist, where are they...
If you cant find them, they do not exist?

BUT:
What we learn as a human can be in favor for certain "political players" who tell you straight up what to do..
How much do you think the producers of "bird influensa" vaccine earned, in the so called "epidemic attack"?? Billions... Btw if i told you it was engineered, would you believe me? If it was a christian who told you, is that a difference?
I smell Tonkin bay, 9/11 and blackdeath all over in the comming years...
Did the americans or Tony Blair find nuclear material in afghanistan? Why invade? And all the billion it cost led to extreeme Dollar inflation!
Rich getting richer... I could go on forever but choose not to, No offense to the average american or EU fellow for that matter... Its about the power that is now, and always has been.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 8:59pm
shaker, bro... I had a hard time following you on that post!?!?!

I know this; some things are true whether you believe them or not.  Conversely, some things aren't true, no matter how much you believe them.

The truth is, we should let people believe what they choose and leave them in peace.  How another person feels about a particular topic or what religious convictions they have will not factor in any way how I live out my days.

As for conspiracy and general mayhem, I think all of us (countries and leaders) have made a fairly big pile of dog **** out of just about everything we can get our hands on at this point.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 11:08pm
Shaker i was just asking if anyone has heard of Victor Davis Hanson lol not try'n to start nuttin :)

oil seems to be why we invaded iraq, but who knows 4 sure?
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 1:37am
Although I haven't, Fora is really cool. Tomorrow, I'll try to pull him up.

The oil comment reminded me of this funny video, especially if you catch all the references. In short, I don't think controlling oil was a driving agent for invasion. Their oil ministry remained operational and received revenues, not us.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 1:45am
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Why is a political view a decider in knowing this or that?
I dont get that..Knowledge is based on reading or/and real life experience!

So! if your brain tells you that god exist, where is he now?

If aliens exist, where are they...

If you cant find them, they do not exist?

BUT:

What we learn as a human can be in favor for certain "political players" who tell you straight up what to do..

How much do you think the producers of "bird influensa" vaccine earned, in the so called "epidemic attack"?? Billions... Btw if i told you it was engineered, would you believe me? If it was a christian who told you, is that a difference?

I smell Tonkin bay, 9/11 and blackdeath all over in the comming years...

Did the americans or Tony Blair find nuclear material in afghanistan? Why invade? And all the billion it cost led to extreeme Dollar inflation!

Rich getting richer... I could go on forever but choose not to, No offense to the average american or EU fellow for that matter... Its about the power that is now, and always has been.

Dollar inflation is quite low:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=dollar+inflation

Afganistan was for the loose Alki. network. Iraq was for WMDs, which were never found.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 11:18am
Originally posted by HanFei

Although I haven't, Fora is really cool. Tomorrow, I'll try to pull him up. The oil comment reminded me of this funny video, especially if you catch all the references. In short, I don't think controlling oil was a driving agent for invasion. Their oil ministry remained operational and received revenues, not us.

the embedding is disabled in this vid Han Fei.. id haft to watch it on utube

Sadam and iraq just weren't much of a threat at all especially after our first conflict, and its well known that Saudi Arabia and Iran are the two biggest sponcers of terrorism so imo there was just no logic in invading Iraq from a military threat stand point.. Oil however has many very important issues to the US.. lack of oil could acually criple the US at any given time so invading to protect a major oil reserve just makes more since then the military threat reason that was given.. who knows though?

If Iran is acually developing nukes then there about to become a much bigger threat to the west then Iraq ever was! yet i doubt very seriously if we will invade Iran especially since the two wars that were in atm are just drawing to an end, but if you compare Iraq when we invaded them to Iran now? Iran acually is a legit threat! and they acually sponcer terrorism! id say Russia and China suspect that we will attack Iran as soon as we finish in Afganistan, Rusia and China helping Iran aquire nukes may also be to protect a major oil reserve? you just haft to realise that oil is like economical crack atm.. every Country needs it really really bad so they will probably do what ever it takes to get it.. im not justify'n it at all! if it is the case then its pretty sh1tty imo.. but im just one of the simple peasants that needs gas and oil for my car.. i try not to drive too much though :)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 12:20pm
@Sicknaqua: My point was that Viruses are beeing produced, in the next step they produce the antidote.
Further i was writing about what a person think he can trust! If its a christian, would you trust him moore then a politician! Right or left wing? Is it a difference?
If you are in to books aqua, then please read Gods of eden by william Bramley. He reffer to the "gods" as custodials...
At last I think we as Humans are in a critical period of time where Media is driven by those who hurt us... So  expect marshal law or whatever you call it. It means that the law itself are under restrictions of those who rule... Not very good is it.. here in Norway we read about it, Norwegians are a "stupid" breed who think there is good in ever human, until proven wrong. Close our eyes and let the time pass, just to find out that its to late to do something about it. And we actually had the power to change the way it goes....
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 1:06pm
Shaker i think we haft to decide things for ourselves.. totaly trusting anyone on anything they say is for children imo once people reach a certain age they need to be able to make decisions based on logic , reason and certain moral standards.. religion is the one decision that has to be made *almost* totaly on faith alone.. emotions, desires and bias will always interfear with our decision making to a degree imo but we each haft to decide for ourselves what to believe and then live with our own decisions.. there's no one i would totaly believe without question

Norwegians are a stupid breed? lol there are no stupid breeds :) it may seem that way though
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

the embedding is disabled in this vid Han Fei.. id haft to watch it on utubeSadam and iraq just weren't much of a threat at all especially after our first conflict, and its well known that Saudi Arabia and Iran are the two biggest sponcers of terrorism so imo there was just no logic in invading Iraq from a military threat stand point.. Oil however has many very important issues to the US.. lack of oil could acually criple the US at any given time so invading to protect a major oil reserve just makes more since then the military threat reason that was given.. who knows though? If Iran is acually developing nukes then there about to become a much bigger threat to the west then Iraq ever was! yet i doubt very seriously if we will invade Iran especially since the two wars that were in atm are just drawing to an end, but if you compare Iraq when we invaded them to Iran now? Iran acually is a legit threat! and they acually sponcer terrorism! id say Russia and China suspect that we will attack Iran as soon as we finish in Afganistan, Rusia and China helping Iran aquire nukes may also be to protect a major oil reserve? you just haft to realise that oil is like economical crack atm.. every Country needs it really really bad so they will probably do what ever it takes to get it.. im not justify'n it at all! if it is the case then its pretty sh1tty imo.. but im just one of the simple peasants that needs gas and oil for my car.. i try not to drive too much though :)

Oh, sry. Here's the URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw4GsjcsP24

International economics shows us that as long as all nations with some commodity don't block trade, the other firms and countries with increase production with some new, higher price point.
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=oil+production
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 5:27pm
@zizle: Religion is politics... It NOT my view its a stated fact.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 38>